Russian general gets sniped

China?! Wow, I thought for sure you’d blame Biden or the Dems
I call it like I see it, believe it or not. I truly have zero confidence in Biden as the commander in chief. I am hopeful he is impeached and removed for the health of our country. Problem is Harris as she is really weak when it comes to foreign relations.

Btw zelensky has ran off to Poland it seems.

I call it like I see it, believe it or not. I truly have zero confidence in Biden as the commander in chief. I am hopeful he is impeached and removed for the health of our country. Problem is Harris as she is really weak when it comes to foreign relations.
Haha, relax sparky. Biden is old and he stutters but he is doing just fine. He isn’t pushing for a revolution and this isn’t his first rodeo. He is making politics boring again which is exactly what we need

Why in the fuck would a General be, not only on the battlefield, but an active city that is controlled by the opponent? Wtf is this?
The ineptitude of the Russian army really has been something to behold.

Their "strength" is nothing more than the fact that (a) they have a huge amount of bombs and missiles that they can deliver haphazardly, and (b) they have no rules or scruples. Typical for a country led by a despotic strongman.

Haha, relax sparky. Biden is old and he stutters but he is doing just fine. He isn’t pushing for a revolution and this isn’t his first rodeo. He is making politics boring again which is exactly what we need
37% agree with you and 63% agree with me, sparky. Inflation and kids mental health issues sure are boring. Snooze fest. And that border crisis. Boring as hell.

37% agree with you and 63% agree with me, sparky. Inflation and kids mental health issues sure are boring. Snooze fest. And that border crisis. Boring as hell.
You give Biden too much credit. He doesn't have the power to control the mental health of children. Inflation is a world wide issue, an effect of COVID not something caused by Biden. The border has been in crisis for decades, nothing new there. Find more talking points

You give Biden too much credit. He doesn't have the power to control the mental health of children. Inflation is a world wide issue, an effect of COVID not something caused by Biden. The border has been in crisis for decades, nothing new there. Find more talking points
Just give him a Rep point and move on. Trolls love troll feed much like the animals at the petting zoo

Sure he does. He should have never agreed to mask and vaccine mandates. The hypocrisy was insane. People with no masks at the Super Bowl and kids going to school the next day in masks. Logic 101. Border way worse under him and he stupidly accused border agents of whipping illegals. Address these talking points. World issue...you're an idiot. All we have to do is lower the price of energy. Durrr....

Toddsterpatriot Nostra what am I missing?

Sure he does. He should have never agreed to mask and vaccine mandates. The hypocrisy was insane. People with no masks at the Super Bowl and kids going to school the next day in masks. Logic 101. Border way worse under him and he stupidly accused border agents of whipping illegals. Address these talking points. World issue...you're an idiot. All we have to do is lower the price of energy. Durrr....

Toddsterpatriot Nostra what am I missing?
Which mask and vax mandates did Biden order that you think effects childrens mental health?

Again, the border has been in crisis for decades. How about a little props for Biden addressing it at his state of the union and calling for stronger border protection. That should be a welcomed change of tune, yeah?

Biden doesn’t control energy prices, he can’t just lower them and stop inflation. Doesn’t work that way

Agreed. Why not go right after Putin? Take out the head of the snake
I actually hope that happens. Putin is not on the front lines though, gona take an angry oligarch to do it.

I, however, do not believe the hype that the Russian oligarchs are not mostly on board with the attack. Sounds like propaganda to me. It will not fix the corruption or the piss poor governance there but it may just stop the expansionist bullshit.

Which mask and vax mandates did Biden order that you think effects childrens mental health?

Again, the border has been in crisis for decades. How about a little props for Biden addressing it at his state of the union and calling for stronger border protection. That should be a welcomed change of tune, yeah?

Biden doesn’t control energy prices, he can’t just lower them and stop inflation. Doesn’t work that way
The part where he followed the CDC instead of just using them as guidance. Federal mandates for masks on planes? Blue states followed his lead as he is the leader of their idiot party. Border was secure under Trump, you lie. Biden can certainly influence energy prices but he wants to go green. He admitted as such. It DOES work that way.

The ineptitude of the Russian army really has been something to behold.

Their "strength" is nothing more than the fact that (a) they have a huge amount of bombs and missiles that they can deliver haphazardly, and (b) they have no rules or scruples. Typical for a country led by a despotic strongman.
I keep hearing that,

And yet they made it to the capitol in a week. How much of the ineptitude is propaganda?

The part where he followed the CDC instead of just using them as guidance. Federal mandates for masks on planes? Blue states followed his lead as he is the leader of their idiot party. Border was secure under Trump, you lie. Biden can certainly influence energy prices but he wants to go green. He admitted as such. It DOES work that way.
So you’re blaming Biden for following the CDC and requiring masks on planes like the entire world was doing? Ok got it. Each state had the choice to do whatever they wanted. Many red states mandated masks in school. As I’ve been saying. You give Biden too much credit.

Border was not secure under Trump, it was a disaster. And numbers were surging when COVID hit. Look it up.

Yes Biden wants to go green, no mystery there. But even if he didn’t he would not be able to change energy prices and stop inflation. The causes for inflation were well beyond his doing, it’s a world wide issue

So you’re blaming Biden for following the CDC and requiring masks on planes like the entire world was doing? Ok got it. Each state had the choice to do whatever they wanted. Many red states mandated masks in school. As I’ve been saying. You give Biden too much credit.

Border was not secure under Trump, it was a disaster. And numbers were surging when COVID hit. Look it up.

Yes Biden wants to go green, no mystery there. But even if he didn’t he would not be able to change energy prices and stop inflation. The causes for inflation were well beyond his doing, it’s a world wide issue
CDC reports to Biden not vice versa. The mask and vaccine mandates did more harm than good. Yes, I blame him. So now you're OK with the states controlling it. LOL

It was more secure than it is now (border). How do you not know this?

Of course we would. Raise the supply and prices go down. You really don't understand basic finance. WOW!

Forum List

Back