Russian Hacking: Read the full declassified Intelligence Report here

Now...it isn't hacking.

It's an "influence campaign".

Like nobody ever did that.....like Debbie Wasserbutt Shultz.

How many more of these russian hacking threads do you regressives have in the pipeline? You've already posted a butt load, it's really getting monotonous.

How many more of these russian hacking threads do you regressives have in the pipeline? You've already posted a butt load, it's really getting monotonous.

That's the MO of propaganda.

Now...it isn't hacking.

It was hacking you dumb shit. And a whole lot more.

That's not what the report summarizes it as.

Hacking the DNC is not hacking the election.
Oh wow looky there they hacked something. You idiot. Thanks for defeating your own argument you dumb shit.

Even if they did, and so far there is nothing but opinion to support the claim, they didn't hack the election. EVERY GOVERNMENT ENTITY says the election was not compromised.

Now...it isn't hacking.

It's OK if they do it.
^ he says, justifying malicious foreign sabotage into our country's election process

The government has said repeatedly that the hacks/releases did nothing to the election process. You can put that in your pipe and smoke it. They released emails from a PRIVATE entity. The fact that the private entity was moronic in its usage of the internet is on them.

How many? A countless amount. For the whole duration of Trump's reign. It needs to be drilled into people's heads so this can never happen again. I hope our system of checks and balances is strong enough to withstand Trump for potentially 4 years.

Intelligence Report Concludes That Vladimir Putin Intervened In U.S. Election To Help Donald Trump Win

WASHINGTON ― Russian President Vladimir Putin directed efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election with the goal of helping President-elect Donald Trump win, the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency concluded in a report released Friday.

Moscow is responsible for cyberattacks directed at the Democratic National Committee, the authors of the report argued. Russian spies gained access to DNC networks in July 2015 and maintained access until at least June 2016, according to the report.

“Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations,” the three agencies concluded.

The highly anticipated report is the intelligence community’s strongest expression yet of the charge that Russia was behind the DNC hacks and distributed information from those hacks to the public using various channels. But the report does not provide a complete explanation of how the agencies reached that conclusion. The reason for that, intelligence officials say, is that declassified documents cannot include “specific intelligence and sources and methods.”

Congressional leaders who have access to the classified report seem convinced, though.

There’s now enough evidence to conclude that Russia “clearly tried to meddle in our political system,” Paul Ryan (Wis.), the Republican speaker of the House, said Friday.

“I wish that you could see the entire report,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said. “Protecting sources and methods is a very high priority for us — but I think maybe the intelligence community in their protecting sources and methods could maybe release a little more information at least to Members of Congress, if not to the public domain.”

Ryan and Pelosi are among the members of Congress who are regularly briefed on classified information.

More: Intelligence Report Concludes That Vladimir Putin Intervened In U.S. Election To Help Donald Trump Win

That seems clear enough for me! Even Speaker Paul Ryan is "clearly" convinced.

How many? A countless amount. For the whole duration of Trump's reign. It needs to be drilled into people's heads so this can never happen again. I hope our system of checks and balances is strong enough to withstand Trump for potentially 4 years.
You better plan on that for eight.

Now...it isn't hacking.

It was hacking you dumb shit. And a whole lot more.

That's not what the report summarizes it as.

Hacking the DNC is not hacking the election.
Oh wow looky there they hacked something. You idiot. Thanks for defeating your own argument you dumb shit.

Even if they did, and so far there is nothing but opinion to support the claim, they didn't hack the election. EVERY GOVERNMENT ENTITY says the election was not compromised.
Nothing but opinion? No government entity? I'm ashamed of you WW.

I hope you plan on exposing that the media uses the same tactics.

Forum List

Back