Russian Hacking: Read the full declassified Intelligence Report here

Read it and weep motherfuckers. Or don't read it and accept Trump's cock lovingly into your mouth like a good rube.

Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but theseactivities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effortcompared to previous operations.We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.
We have high confidence in these judgments.

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-
elect Trump’s
election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.

Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals.
Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert
intelligence operations
such as cyber activity with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social
media users or “trolls.”

Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on USpresidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparagecandidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.

Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 USpresidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.

We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main IntelligenceDirectorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data

How many more of these russian hacking threads do you regressives have in the pipeline? You've already posted a butt load, it's really getting monotonous.

How many? A countless amount. For the whole duration of Trump's reign. It needs to be drilled into people's heads so this can never happen again. I hope our system of checks and balances is strong enough to withstand Trump for potentially 4 years.

Great, I guess I might need to find another board that enforces spamming rules or push ours to do so.
Yeah spamming..... just hours after a report is released confirming the CIA, FBI, and NSA believe Russia interfered with our election process with the intention of benefiting Trump the buffoon...

Yeah that's just spamming. How much are they paying you there buddy?

Do you see that big blue word I highlighted for you in your post? Yes, that one...."BELIEVE". That means they are giving you OPINION and not fact. How is someone as stupid as you capable of feeding yourself.

Dumbass.
Oh yeah oops. I should have written that they fucking CONFIRMED that the Russian government interfered with our election process with the intention of benefiting Trump the buffoon. I even put it in blue for you you fucking retard.
They did no such thing.

How many? A countless amount. For the whole duration of Trump's reign. It needs to be drilled into people's heads so this can never happen again. I hope our system of checks and balances is strong enough to withstand Trump for potentially 4 years.

Great, I guess I might need to find another board that enforces spamming rules or push ours to do so.
Yeah spamming..... just hours after a report is released confirming the CIA, FBI, and NSA believe Russia interfered with our election process with the intention of benefiting Trump the buffoon...

Do you see that big blue word I highlighted for you in your post? Yes, that one...."BELIEVE". That means they are giving you OPINION and not fact. How is someone as stupid as you capable of feeding yourself.

Dumbass.
Oh yeah oops. I should have written that they fucking CONFIRMED that the Russian government interfered with our election process with the intention of benefiting Trump the buffoon. I even put it in blue for you you fucking retard.
They did no such thing.
Read post #41 you despicable motherfucker

How many more of these russian hacking threads do you regressives have in the pipeline? You've already posted a butt load, it's really getting monotonous.

Actually I think the russians had the same opinion I did, anybody but the hildabitch. The emails showed dirty tricks against Sanders and the DNC for the low lives they are. You folks are neglecting to mention the very damaging videos about the DNC dirty tricks against Trump. I think they were more effective than the emails.

Read it and weep motherfuckers. Or don't read it and accept Trump's cock lovingly into your mouth like a good rube.

Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but theseactivities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effortcompared to previous operations.We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

elect Trump’s
election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.

Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behaviorsince early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations andgoals.
Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert
intelligence operations

such as cyber activity

with overt efforts by Russian Governmentagencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social
media users or “trolls.”
Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on USpresidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparagecandidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.

Russia
’s
intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 USpresidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.

We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main IntelligenceDirectorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data
LMAO! Those aren't even links you moron.

Dumbass.
They did no such thing.
I did. You clearly don't understand the English language. Interfering with the election can ONLY happen at the ballot box, you stupid wuss. This report said NOTHING about altering votes. So, that means you proved nothing, have nothing and confirmed nothing.

But I'll keep poking you just to see you stroke out.

Actually I think the russians had the same opinion I did, anybody but the hildabitch. The emails showed dirty tricks against Sanders and the DNC for the low lives they are. You folks are neglecting to mention the very damaging videos about the DNC dirty tricks against Trump. I think they were more effective than the emails.
The Russians had the same opinion you did! Thank you for finally being honest!

The alt-right craves a disbanded EU and a totally batshit crazy U.S. The best things that could happen to Russia. I wish you bastards would have been so honest during the campaigns.

I hope you plan on exposing that the media uses the same tactics.
What? Do you even know what we're talking about?
More so than you do, apparently. I doubt you're stable enough to talk to about it though.

Why can't you morons address the Report and stop the childish nonsense?
Your report is childish nonsense. How the hell do we elevate that conservation?

Is that how you feel about people who risk their lives to keep your moron ass safe? Shame on you.
You have never done that. And i'm pretty sure it's ok for me to tell people like you to fuck off.

Dumbass.
They did no such thing.
I did. You clearly don't understand the English language. Interfering with the election can ONLY happen at the ballot box, you stupid wuss. This report said NOTHING about altering votes. So, that means you proved nothing, have nothing and confirmed nothing.

Many things influence elections at the ballot box - including propaganda from foreign governments.

Dumbass.
They did no such thing.

Many things influence elections at the ballot box - including propaganda from foreign governments.
Like the DNC?

Dumbass.
They did no such thing.

Wow. You don't even know what the conversation is about. Just go ahead and bail you fucking retard.

Dumbass.
They did no such thing.

Including propaganda and information gained from confidential informants that the media uses to influence elections for their candidate of choice. The only Illicit thing that influences elections is at the ballot box. The rest is covered under the First Amendment. You wish to take that away, knock yourself out.

Dumbass.
They did no such thing.

Wow. You don't even know what the conversation is about. Just go ahead and bail you fucking retard.
I'm beginning to realize that YOU don't understand at all what this conversation is about.

Dumbass.
They did no such thing.

Well, it is certainly obvious that you can't seem to understand English. Here is what Darkwind said...."But I'll keep poking you just to see you stroke out."

That means he is going to continue to post so long as it annoys you. That's the farthest thing in the world from "bailing" dumbass!

elect Trump’s

Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals.
intelligence operations
such as cyber activity with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social
media users or “trolls.”

Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 USpresidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.

Yeah, they were more effective than in the past because incompetent commiecrats fell for phishing scams and gave up their passwords. Your folks enabled them and now your crying, good job.

elect Trump’s

intelligence operations
media users or “trolls.”

Yeah, they were more effective than in the past because incompetent commiecrats fell for phishing scams and gave up their passwords. Your folks enabled them and now your crying, good job.
Wow you clearly didn't read a single fucking word of the report. I keep forgetting that if Trump didn't tweet it, it's not real to you embarrassing rubes.

Julian Assange (wikileak founder) has been holed up in the Ecuador Embassy, in London for the last 4 years, because the UK has it surrounded and won't let him leave. The U.K. court has determined he will be extradited to Sweden. Assange doesn't want to go there, because he knows that Sweden will be turning him over to the United States, and he will be charged and prosecuted for Federal crimes here. I imagine he'll be singing like a canary once he's over here. Very interesting story here.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

And who praised Julian Assange--DONALD TRUMP. Oddly enough, It appears that everyone that Donald Trump has praised has jumped into this election to interfere.
Trump Praises WikiLeaks Founder In Debate Over Russian Hacking

Comrade Trump's physco babble interpreters and his supporters have been mentioning Julian Assange's name a lot lately, stating that Assange stated that those wikileaks that he put out didn't come from Russia.

Of course Assange is not going to admit he was part of a grand conspiracy with Putin to interfere into a U.S. national election when he is already on their most wanted list--LOL
73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

So you FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, and right wing talk show host fans, can break out your crayons and coloring books, it's going to be very entertaining for the next 4 years, if Trump lasts that long. The New York Times put out this article BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

Something is going to give eventually, and this SEWER is going to get drained.

Last edited:
Julian Assange (wikileak founder) has been holed up in the Ecuador Embassy, in London for the last 4 years, because the UK has it surrounded and won't let him leave. The U.K. court has determined he will be extradited to Sweden. Assange doesn't want to go there, because he knows that Sweden will be turning him over to the United States, and he will be charged and prosecuted for Federal crimes here. I imagine he'll be singing like a canary once he's over here. Very interesting story here.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

And who praised Julian Assange--DONALD TRUMP.
Trump Praises WikiLeaks Founder In Debate Over Russian Hacking

Comrade Trump's physco babble interpreters and his supporters have been mentioning Julian Assange's name a lot lately, stating that Assange stated that those wikileaks that he put out didn't come from Russia.

Of course Assange is not going to admit he was part of a grand conspiracy with Putin to interfere into a U.S. national election when he is already on their most wanted list--LOL
73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

So you FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, and right wing talk show hosts fan, can break out your crayons and coloring books, it's going to be very entertaining for the next 4 years, if it lasts that long. The New York Times put out this article BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

elect Trump’s

intelligence operations
media users or “trolls.”

Wow you clearly didn't read a single fucking word of the report. I keep forgetting that if Trump didn't tweet it, it's not real to you embarrassing rubes.

Yeah, politically motivated assumptions are so educational, get back to me when the FBI computer forensics techs finish their examination of the servers that were supposedly hacked. Oh, WAIT, the DNC won't allow them to do that will they? Your dear leader has given you your marching orders and you rubes will never question his motivations, I sincerely feel sorry for you.

BTW, I don't have a twitter account.

Eight years of obie and these people wanting to be communists yet they think Russia would actually want Trump. Are you kidding me?

Forum List

Back