Russian Hacking: Read the full declassified Intelligence Report here

Read it and weep motherfuckers. Or don't read it and accept Trump's cock lovingly into your mouth like a good rube.

Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but theseactivities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effortcompared to previous operations.We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.
We have high confidence in these judgments.

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-
elect Trump’s
election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.

Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals.
Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert
intelligence operations
such as cyber activity with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social
media users or “trolls.”

Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on USpresidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparagecandidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.

Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 USpresidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.

We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main IntelligenceDirectorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data

Yeah, they were more effective than in the past because incompetent commiecrats fell for phishing scams and gave up their passwords. Your folks enabled them and now your crying, good job.
Wow you clearly didn't read a single fucking word of the report. I keep forgetting that if Trump didn't tweet it, it's not real to you embarrassing rubes.

Yeah, politically motivated assumptions are so educational, get back to me when the FBI computer forensics techs finish their examination of the servers that were supposedly hacked. Oh, WAIT, the DNC won't allow them to do that will they? Your dear leader has given you your marching orders and you rubes will never question his motivations, I sincerely feel sorry for you.

BTW, I don't have a twitter account.
^ pathetic.

Even Trump had to make a move on the reports. You'd know if you had a twitter account. You dumb fucking rube.

Read it and weep motherfuckers. Or don't read it and accept Trump's cock lovingly into your mouth like a good rube.

Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but theseactivities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effortcompared to previous operations.We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

elect Trump’s
election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.

Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals.
Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert
intelligence operations
such as cyber activity with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social
media users or “trolls.”

Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on USpresidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparagecandidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.

Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 USpresidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.

We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main IntelligenceDirectorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data

Yeah, they were more effective than in the past because incompetent commiecrats fell for phishing scams and gave up their passwords. Your folks enabled them and now your crying, good job.
Wow you clearly didn't read a single fucking word of the report. I keep forgetting that if Trump didn't tweet it, it's not real to you embarrassing rubes.

Yeah, politically motivated assumptions are so educational, get back to me when the FBI computer forensics techs finish their examination of the servers that were supposedly hacked. Oh, WAIT, the DNC won't allow them to do that will they? Your dear leader has given you your marching orders and you rubes will never question his motivations, I sincerely feel sorry for you.

^ pathetic.

Even Trump had to make a move on the reports. You'd know if you had a twitter account. You dumb fucking rube.

Poor thing, can't even come up with an original derogatory term. LMAO

elect Trump’s

intelligence operations
media users or “trolls.”

^ pathetic.

Poor thing, can't even come up with an original derogatory term. LMAO
If it wasn't so spot on I'd try to think of a better one... not sure there is a better one

Julian Assange (wikileak founder) has been holed up in the Ecuador Embassy, in London for the last 4 years, because the UK has it surrounded and won't let him leave. The U.K. court has determined he will be extradited to Sweden. Assange doesn't want to go there, because he knows that Sweden will be turning him over to the United States, and he will be charged and prosecuted for Federal crimes here. I imagine he'll be singing like a canary once he's over here. Very interesting story here.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

And who praised Julian Assange--DONALD TRUMP.
Trump Praises WikiLeaks Founder In Debate Over Russian Hacking

Comrade Trump's physco babble interpreters and his supporters have been mentioning Julian Assange's name a lot lately, stating that Assange stated that those wikileaks that he put out didn't come from Russia.

Of course Assange is not going to admit he was part of a grand conspiracy with Putin to interfere into a U.S. national election when he is already on their most wanted list--LOL
73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

So you FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, and right wing talk show hosts fan, can break out your crayons and coloring books, it's going to be very entertaining for the next 4 years, if it lasts that long. The New York Times put out this article BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Hey, I am enjoying myself here. I imagine the only ones that are crying are Julian Assange, Vladimir Putin--(whom both most definitely did not expect this kind of response.) Putin unknowingly just launched American relations back to the Cold War period.

We haven't seen this kind of response since the Cuban missile crisis, and we definitely have not seen this much bi-partisanship since 9/11.

You always knew that Trump had no honor, no respect, no dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone was to himself. You voted for him anyway, and now you own it.

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

I am going to enjoy every second of this waterboarding of the Reich wing,Tea party section of the Republican party. Love it!!!!

In addition to the Intelligence Report - here is some more food for thought:

The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,”Eric Walker, the DNC’s deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News in an email.

The FBI has instead relied on computer forensics from a third-party tech security company, CrowdStrike, which first determined in May of last year that the DNC’s servers had been infiltrated by Russia-linked hackers, the U.S. intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

CrowdStrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” the intelligence official said, adding they were confident Russia was behind the widespread hacks.

The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

Report: FBI had private company examine DNC's hacked servers

Can anybody imagine the thoughts of the Trumpies on this board if it had been found that the Russians hacked the Repubs and Hillary had been elected? There would fits all over the board....

What's old ... is NEW again ... welcome to the new, Democratic, John Birch Society ...

I'm sorry. Maybe more schooling would help.
Trump is President because the Democrat party establishment fucked Sanders. Clinton was always a terrible candidate, that's why Trump is President. The corporate controlled news media colluded with the DNC, that's why Trump is President. The Democrats no longer represent average working people, they represent their corporate donors, that's why Trump is President.

Forum List

Back