Russian Hacking: Read the full declassified Intelligence Report here

Now...it isn't hacking.

It's an "influence campaign".

Like nobody ever did that.....like Debbie Wasserbutt Shultz.

It's OK if they do it.
^ he says, justifying malicious foreign sabotage into our country's election process
Like obie did in Israel. Seems they got the same result, a loss.
westwall if I posted this off topic bullshit you would delete it

How many more of these russian hacking threads do you regressives have in the pipeline? You've already posted a butt load, it's really getting monotonous.

How many? A countless amount. For the whole duration of Trump's reign. It needs to be drilled into people's heads so this can never happen again. I hope our system of checks and balances is strong enough to withstand Trump for potentially 4 years.
I hope you plan on exposing that the media uses the same tactics.
What? Do you even know what we're talking about?

How many more of these russian hacking threads do you regressives have in the pipeline? You've already posted a butt load, it's really getting monotonous.

How many? A countless amount. For the whole duration of Trump's reign. It needs to be drilled into people's heads so this can never happen again. I hope our system of checks and balances is strong enough to withstand Trump for potentially 4 years.

Great, I guess I might need to find another board that enforces spamming rules or push ours to do so.

More so than you do, apparently. I doubt you're stable enough to talk to about it though.

That's the MO of propaganda.

Great, but I thought repetitive postings on the same subject was a no-no.

It is, and we will let them vent for another week or so and then they will be swept into the dustbin like all the other trash.

More so than you do, apparently. I doubt you're stable enough to talk to about it though.

Why can't you morons address the Report and stop the childish nonsense?

Great, I guess I might need to find another board that enforces spamming rules or push ours to do so.
Yeah spamming..... just hours after a report is released confirming the CIA, FBI, and NSA believe Russia interfered with our election process with the intention of benefiting Trump the buffoon...

Yeah that's just spamming. How much are they paying you there buddy?

Now...it isn't hacking.

It's an "influence campaign".

Like nobody ever did that.....like Debbie Wasserbutt Shultz.

It's OK if they do it.
^ he says, justifying malicious foreign sabotage into our country's election process
Like obie did in Israel. Seems they got the same result, a loss.
westwall if I posted this off topic bullshit you would delete it
Please Westfall! Save me from being a retard!

I'm LOVING this transition of power to Trump, It's drawing out all of the idiots.

It is, and we will let them vent for another week or so and then they will be swept into the dustbin like all the other trash.
Sig heil you bastard

Your report is childish nonsense. How the hell do we elevate that conservation?

Because the report itself is childish nonsense.

Intelligence Report Concludes That Vladimir Putin Intervened In U.S. Election To Help Donald Trump Win

WASHINGTON ― Russian President Vladimir Putin directed efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election with the goal of helping President-elect Donald Trump win, the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency concluded in a report released Friday.

Moscow is responsible for cyberattacks directed at the Democratic National Committee, the authors of the report argued. Russian spies gained access to DNC networks in July 2015 and maintained access until at least June 2016, according to the report.

“Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations,” the three agencies concluded.

The highly anticipated report is the intelligence community’s strongest expression yet of the charge that Russia was behind the DNC hacks and distributed information from those hacks to the public using various channels. But the report does not provide a complete explanation of how the agencies reached that conclusion. The reason for that, intelligence officials say, is that declassified documents cannot include “specific intelligence and sources and methods.”

Congressional leaders who have access to the classified report seem convinced, though.

There’s now enough evidence to conclude that Russia “clearly tried to meddle in our political system,” Paul Ryan (Wis.), the Republican speaker of the House, said Friday.

“I wish that you could see the entire report,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said. “Protecting sources and methods is a very high priority for us — but I think maybe the intelligence community in their protecting sources and methods could maybe release a little more information at least to Members of Congress, if not to the public domain.”

Ryan and Pelosi are among the members of Congress who are regularly briefed on classified information.

More: Intelligence Report Concludes That Vladimir Putin Intervened In U.S. Election To Help Donald Trump Win

That seems clear enough for me! Even Speaker Paul Ryan is "clearly" convinced.

So tell us all knowing one, how did they get him through the primaries? I think the videos on the DNC dark ops was far more damaging than the wiki emails. Of course you folks seem to have conveniently forgotten about those, because you have no one else to blame.

Your report is childish nonsense. How the hell do we elevate that conservation?

Is that how you feel about people who risk their lives to keep your moron ass safe? Shame on you.

Yeah spamming..... just hours after a report is released confirming the CIA, FBI, and NSA believe Russia interfered with our election process with the intention of benefiting Trump the buffoon...

Do you see that big blue word I highlighted for you in your post? Yes, that one...."BELIEVE". That means they are giving you OPINION and not fact. How is someone as stupid as you capable of feeding yourself.

Dumbass.

I'll address the report when I've had time to read it. Until then, I'm addressing dumbschools notion that what the Russians have done is somehow different than what the media does now. Clearly, the breach in the DNC's IT infrastructure is not and did not affect the election. No more so than the effect that the media has on elections by withholding or timing the release of information to promote their candidate.

Is that how you feel about people who risk their lives to keep your moron ass safe? Shame on you.

Sig heil you bastard
Why do you want a time limit on the stupid shit you post? Are you not proud enough of your retardation to keep it around? I really like OKT kicking your ass around the interwebs and think that should be preserved for all to see. Forever.

Do you see that big blue word I highlighted for you in your post? Yes, that one...."BELIEVE". That means they are giving you OPINION and not fact. How is someone as stupid as you capable of feeding yourself.

Dumbass.
Oh yeah oops. I should have written that they fucking CONFIRMED that the Russian government interfered with our election process with the intention of benefiting Trump the buffoon. I even put it in blue for you you fucking retard.

Yes, and the Denver Post is reporting that Putin ordered the intervention into our election. They're also responsible for filling social media sites, (Facebook) with FAKE news about Hillary Clinton.
U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election – The Denver Post

Trump-putin-image.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

Holy crap crazy ass drunk indian. WTF are you doing here?

Forum List

Back