Russian Have Started Retreating

You mean like apart from, those in Syria,Afghanistan,Hungary, Czechoslavakia ?
Apart from those ?
All of your examples are on the same side of the planet as Moscow, and I doubt the number of dead, maimed, and displaced even approach the numbers generated by...
quote-the-greatest-purveyor-of-violence-in-the-world-my-own-government-i-can-not-be-silent-martin-luther-king-37-75-25.jpg

All of your examples are on the same side of the planet as Moscow, and I doubt the number of dead, maimed, and displaced even approach the numbers generated by...
quote-the-greatest-purveyor-of-violence-in-the-world-my-own-government-i-can-not-be-silent-martin-luther-king-37-75-25.jpg
Well that doesnt make Russia good guys eitther.
At the moment they are raping and murdering in a sovereign European state.
That is the concern for the world.

Well that doesnt make Russia good guys eitther.
At the moment they are raping and murdering in a sovereign European state.
That is the concern for the world.
It could all have been easily avoided, if only the West didn’t WANT war.

I have not supported Russia in any way.

Russia is still run by a KGB Soviet style communist dictator.

He is one of your people.

Zelensky will be storming Moscow by Christmas
No, what you have here is an army that has no desire to be there.

How does one motivate the troops who are drilling holes in the fuel lines of their own vehicles?

Russia has more than enough troops and fire power to take the country.

Probably a strategic withdrawal, Uncle Pootie is likely just drawing Zelenskyy into a trap like the Russians did with Napoleon.

I have not supported Russia in any way.

Russia is still run by a KGB Soviet style communist dictator.

He is one of your people.
The leader of my party called Putin a murderous thug. The leader of your party called Putin a "genius" and toadied up to him.

So, no. Putin and his murderous acts belong squarely in your camp.

The leader of my party called Putin a murderous thug. The leader of your party called Putin a "genius" and toadied up to him.

Its known as "Diplomacy". When President Roosevelt was in Yalta, he didn't call Stalin a "murderous thug" and he didn't call Churchill a "colonialist piece of crap" either.

He should have called him a semi-fascist.

But I think Biden would never use such harsh rhetoric against Putin.

I think you will find most world leaders are murderous sociopaths, but calling them out tends to impede diplomacy.

What I do know is, Trump did more to help the Ukraine than Biden/Obama ever did.

Forum List

Back