Russian Have Started Retreating

The best qualified candidate in the history of the country couldn't get them to accept a Reset?

Do you think Hillary and Obama regret sucking up to Putin for so long?
Not at all
They offered Putin a chance to be accepted economically with the West

Putin chose war

It will bring down his regime

Who called him a genius for wrongly invading? Link?
Your orange loser.

Former President Donald Trump called Russian President Vladimir Putin smart and criticized the U.S. response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

It is the second time Mr. Trump called Mr. Putin smart in recent days. He made similar comments during a radio interview earlier this week.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Mr. Trump said during the radio interview “Putin declares a big portion of of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’”

Your orange loser.

Former President Donald Trump called Russian President Vladimir Putin smart and criticized the U.S. response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart,” Mr. Trump said during a fundraiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Wednesday night, according to a recording of the event posted online, contending that Mr. Putin wouldn’t have invaded if he were still president.

It is the second time Mr. Trump called Mr. Putin smart in recent days. He made similar comments during a radio interview earlier this week.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Mr. Trump said during the radio interview “Putin declares a big portion of of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’”

Thanks.

Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’”

He wasn't calling the invasion smart, he was calling "It's independent" smart.

Talking about fellating Russia, how is Putin's cuck-holder doing? Still scared of the next FBI visit?

Obama's ok.
Loving his seaside mansions.
Finding it difficult to visit his favorite Chicago bathhouse.
Still has to live with Michelle. Misses his body man.

Thanks.

Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’”

He wasn't calling the invasion smart, he was calling "It's independent" smart.
Tut...tut. Reading difficulties, eh? Ok, I will help you out.

Very first line... “I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart...

And then, there is this line...
“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Mr. Trump said during the radio interview

Read it slowly one word at a time and then take a break. Come back and read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Obama's ok.
Still has to live with Michelle.
1663005986495.png

Tut...tut. Reading difficulties, eh? Ok, I will help you out.

Very first line... “I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart...

And then, there is this line...
“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Mr. Trump said during the radio interview

Read it slowly one word at a time and then take a break. Come back and read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Yeah, those sanctions weren't very successful at stopping the invasion, were they?

Obama's ok.
Finding it difficult to visit his favorite Chicago bathhouse.
Still has to live with Michelle. Misses his body man.
Aww... that's so cute. But since Obama did not have any FBI visits and neither did he call Putin a genius... my question does not apply to him.

You are not very good at all this reading and comprehension stuff, are you? My sympathies. Come back when you have had a refresher course. Good luck. :itsok:

Forum List

Back