"Russian" helicopter crashes in Armenia after being hit by Turkish missile, two deaths. Great News! The Turkic peoples take back what was stolen by M

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Russian" helicopter crashes in Armenia after being hit by Turkish missile, two deaths. Great News! The Turkic peoples take back what was stolen by Moscow horde from them !
1604941815160.png

"A Russian Mi-24 helicopter crashed in Armenia near the settlement of Yeraskh, resulting in the death of two servicemen.

1604941802229.png

The helicopter was hit by fire from the ground by a Man-portable air-defense system (MANPAD), the Russian Defense Ministry reports.

"

Don't knock Russia, some of us might be forced into exile there due to our domestic Stasi.

What other words are important to know? I know "nyet", ummm, "comrade". Any important words to survive there I should know? :th_BlackHelicopter: :dunno:

Moscow´s poodles are on the run )) Sakha and Tatarstan are the next one the list )

Don't knock Russia, some of us might be forced into exile there due to our domestic Stasi.

What other words are important to know? I know "nyet", ummm, "comrade". Any important words to survive there I should know? :th_BlackHelicopter: :dunno:
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Great news ! "Russian" ruble crashes below RUB 80 to dollar ) its Fenito for Putin and his ulus

1604943657631.png

'Comrade' isn't a Russian word. 'Tovarisch' is.

Maybe I should do a Canadian dollar to ruble exchange, I could be richer than I thought!

'Comrade' isn't a Russian word. 'Tovarisch' is.
more great news from Azerbaijan...

Azerbaijan says it seized Nagorno-Karabakh's 2nd-largest city ...
www.aljazeera.com › news › 2020/11 › azerbaijan-says...

2 days ago — Azeri President Ilham Aliyev said on Sunday his country's forces had taken Shusha, the second-largest city in the Nagorno-Karabakh enclave.

Forum List

Back