Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

A quick glance over the 11 pages seems to say that Ukraine is winning this forum's armchair war so far!

Sure bro

Because nothing spells Nazi like wanting to hold police accountable for killing unarmed people, wrongfully convicting innocent people, etc....All total Nazi stuff.....

Just look at this black Nazi lady from 60 years ago....

View attachment 606720

And yes, you dic sucking racists were calling this woman a communist, a nazi, every name under the sun back then too...ain't shit changed....
You are the racist. BLM and the Dems have proven to act exactly like nazis. They smashed windows- just like the nazis on Kristallnacht. The police are held accountable without riots

Biff_Poindexter That's another thing--you riot when you don't get the verdicts you want = nazi Brownshirts. You just added proof to my point. You commit violence when you don't get your way = just like children and animals

Of course not since you are rooting for the Rus.
Today, losses among the Muscovite occupying forces exceeded 1,000 soldiers. 🇷🇺 has not suffered so many losses in such a short time in any previous armed conflict started by 🇷🇺. Muscovites, remember - the Armed Forces of Ukraine will be defending our country bravely till the end!

Good Grief! They did not even know why they were there. This has got to give Vlad, trump, and pompeo a black eye. They are soooo counting on the Russian army making blood run in the streets of Kyiv.

Good Grief! They did not even know why they were there. This has got to give Vlad, trump, and pompeo a black eye. They are soooo counting on the Russian army making blood run in the streets of Kyiv.
trump, and pompeo a black eye.

Why would it give them a black eye?

They have nothing to do with this invasion .

(except in your partisan mind)

Biff_Poindexter That's another thing--you riot when you don't get the verdicts you want = nazi Brownshirts. You just added proof to my point. You commit violence when you don't get your way = just like children and animals
I never rioted.....

I also never stormed the Capitol and threatened the life of the VP; assaulted cops, etc -- because an election didn't go my way..

But please, tell me again about my rioting activities

Another great story, these people are amazing. I suspect they can only last so long, but they'll be remembered.

Forum List

Back