Russian Ships / Subs Spotted Near Pipeline, Explosions Detected Prior To Pipeline Leaks

The cult wants to blame Biden so badly.

Hahaha. There it is. You showed your ass.

I am in no cult. Trump did MANY stupid things. He should have fired Fauci. His vax is bullshit. He should have pardoned Assange and Snowden. He AG choices were TERRIBLE. HE SHOULD HAVE VETOED EVERY SPENDING BILL FROM CONGRESS. He was an absolute idiot to trust Comey.

I am in no cult.

Poland thanked the US. They know who did it.

I am in no cult. Trump did MANY stupid things. He should have fired Fauci. His vax is bullshit. He should have pardoned Assange and Snowden. He AG choices were TERRIBLE. HE SHOULD HAVE VETOED EVERY SPENDING BILL FROM CONGRESS. He was an absolute idiot to trust Comey.

I am in no cult.

You blame Biden because that’s what the cult wants you to do. You don’t know shit about this situation but somehow you’re damn sure you know what happened.

The cult tells you what to think.

A freaking magnet or anyway you have to attach an explosive designed as a shaped charge with very little explosives is all the is required to do this.

You seem to be emotionally invested in proving that it took some kind of technological sophistication to accomplish this.

It does not, and you are tragically wrong.

Do you even bother to read your links, or do you just skim the title and hope that somehow it may prove your point? This paper you linked to is for attacks on naval vessels (ships), which happen to be quite near the surface, not a pipeline several hundred feet below the surface of the ocean. As far as someone being emotionally involved in proving their point, you seem to be there already, as you keep coming up with newer and stranger ways that you think it may happen, but end up making yourself look ever more ignorant. And, the charges you are speaking of (annular charges) are quite sophisticated, as well as military grade explosive, which are not available to the average person.

I am in no cult.

Poland didn't thank the US, that was a tweet that some former Polish defense minister (note the word FORMER) put out on Twitter, not the actual Polish government themselves. And, fwiw, Poland actually denounced the tweet their former defense minister made.

Do you even bother to read your links, or do you just skim the title and hope that somehow it may prove your point? This paper you linked to is for attacks on naval vessels (ships), which happen to be quite near the surface, not a pipeline several hundred feet below the surface of the ocean. As far as someone being emotionally involved in proving their point, you seem to be there already, as you keep coming up with newer and stranger ways that you think it may happen, but end up making yourself look ever more ignorant. And, the charges you are speaking of (annular charges) are quite sophisticated, as well as military grade explosive, which are not available to the average person.
Save it for someone else. It does not have to be an annular charge. Just a shaped charge. I only cited the link to show just one type of shaped charge, but the article discusses other types.

Exactly how much explosives do you think are laying around right now in Ukraine? There are literally Billions of dollars worth of explosives stockpiled all over Ukraine so they are widely available, and easy to come by.

You do not have to be a super power, or have high tech or expensive methods to blow a damn pipeline up. All you need is cash, know how and access to explosives. In the fog of war, you could easily steal them if you had to.

You literally do not know what you are talking about.

You are arguing a political agenda, and not discussing facts and probabilities.

Anyone with a little cash and motivation could pull this off.

Save it for someone else. It does not have to be an annular charge. Just a shaped charge. I only cited the link to show just one type of shaped charge, but the article discusses other types.

You do not have to be a super power, or have high tech or expensive methods to blow a damn pipeline up.

You literally do not know what you are talking about.

You are arguing a political agenda, and not discussing facts and probabilities.

Anyone with a little cash and motivation could pull this off.

Hate to tell ya dude, but with the way you keep changing your story, hoping something will finally stick, you're the one who sounds more and more like they know less and less about what they are talking about. Do yourself a favor and stop, because now you're starting to embarrass yourself.

But, since you brought it up, what kind of shaped charge would be appropriate in this situation, since now you don't think annular charges will work (even though you hoped they would, otherwise you wouldn't have posted the link).

Hate to tell ya dude, but with the way you keep changing your story, hoping something will finally stick, you're the one who sounds more and more like they know less and less about what they are talking about. Do yourself a favor and stop, because now you're starting to embarrass yourself.

But, since you brought it up, what kind of shaped charge would be appropriate in this situation, since now you don't think annular charges will work (even though you hoped they would, otherwise you wouldn't have posted the link).
I never said annular charges were needed, so you are lying, again.

I said the most effective using the least amount of explosives would be to use a shaped charge. An annular charge is a shaped charge. There are many types of shaped charges, and the article listed a few different types. Any type could have been used to damage the pipeline. Depth charges still could have been used to do it, and a guided depth charge if you used that method would be best. Both an ROV, and a Depth Charge could be done from an unassuming fishing boat(s).

You have no clue what you are talking about, so you are selling propaganda, and not discussing facts and probabilities.

Anyone with a little knowledge of explosives and some cash for an inexpensive ROV could pull this off.

If all you think they spent on the operation was $3,000 grand, you are a fool.

It could be done pretty cheaply, and does not require a great deal of sophistication nor a lot of money like you are trying to sell people on.

Anyone with motivation and a little knowledge could have done this.

Sorry to fracture your narrative you are trying to establish.

Last edited:
Wrong.
It is insane to claim the Russians blew up their own pipeline.
Nor is Russia the bad guy, since it is the Ukraine government in Kyiv that is racist, genocidal, stealing oil, violating treaties, and trying to illegally join NATO.

The Donetsk, Crimea, and other eastern regions of the Ukraine are Russian speaking Cossacks, Tatars, etc., and are being abused by the Polish speaking government in Kyiv that was arbitrarily given control in 1955.
The russians are MORE racist and more genocidal. There was NO treaty violation and it is legal for Ukraine to join NATO

That is silly.
Russia absolutely needs that pipeline now that the other Russian pipelines through the Ukraine are no longer reliable.

Russia does not have to stage anything in order to obviously be the victim.
Everyone know the US took over Kyiv in 2014, outlaws all political parties friendly with Russia, and have been arming the Kyiv dictatorship ever since.
The US never took over Ukraine and no one believes it. You dreamed it up from thin air

The Russians were always the good guys, like being against dictators like Khang Kai Shek, Syngman Rhee, Diem, Batista, Samosa, etc.
The US invaded countries all the time.
Try to name a single country that Russia invaded?
Afghanistan
Czecoslovakia
Finland
Ukraine

I never said annular charges were needed, so you are lying, again.

I said the most effective using the least amount of explosives would be to use a shaped charge. An annular charge is a shaped charge. There are many types of shaped charges, and the article listed a few different types. Any type could have been used to damage the pipeline. Depth charges still could have been used to do it, and a guided depth charge if you used that method would be best. Both an ROV, and a Depth Charge could be done from an unassuming fishing boat(s).

You have no clue what you are talking about, so you are selling propaganda, and not discussing facts and probabilities.

Anyone with a little knowledge of explosives and some cash for an inexpensive ROV could pull this off.

If all you think they spent on the operation was $3,000 grand, you are a fool.

It could be done pretty cheaply, and does not require a great deal of sophistication nor a lot of money like you are trying to sell people on.

Anyone with motivation and a little knowledge could have done this.

Sorry to fracture your narrative you are trying to establish.

Never said you thought they were needed, just said that you were posting a whole bunch of crap, hoping something might stick. I said that you were hoping they would work (not that they were needed), which is why you posted the link about annular charges. As far as selling propaganda instead of dealing in facts and probabilities, you are the one selling the propaganda that it could have been done by someone else for just a bit of cash and the desire to do it. Sorry, but blowing a hole in a pipeline that is over 200 feet underwater is a lot more complicated than you seem to think. As far as trying to establish a narrative? Nope, not trying to establish anything, as it's much more fun to blow up your bullshit theories. Keep trying the Will E. Coyote approach though, it's so ridiculous that it's kinda fun to watch you pull theories outta your ass.

The Russians were always the good guys, like being against dictators like Khang Kai Shek, Syngman Rhee, Diem, Batista, Samosa, etc.
The US invaded countries all the time.
Try to name a single country that Russia invaded?

The Russians were always the good guys? Really? I'm pretty sure that conservative icon that Republicans held up as a shining example for so many years would disagree with you. You remember a president named Reagan, don't you?

Never said you thought they were needed, just said that you were posting a whole bunch of crap, hoping something might stick. I said that you were hoping they would work (not that they were needed), which is why you posted the link about annular charges. As far as selling propaganda instead of dealing in facts and probabilities, you are the one selling the propaganda that it could have been done by someone else for just a bit of cash and the desire to do it. Sorry, but blowing a hole in a pipeline that is over 200 feet underwater is a lot more complicated than you seem to think. As far as trying to establish a narrative? Nope, not trying to establish anything, as it's much more fun to blow up your bullshit theories. Keep trying the Will E. Coyote approach though, it's so ridiculous that it's kinda fun to watch you pull theories outta your ass.
Very boring.

FAIL

Very boring.

FAIL

Damn...............apparently, you've run out of bullshit theories. Like I said, it's been fun watching you do the Will E. Coyote thing, trying to show us all how just a couple of people with a little bit of cash and a strong desire could blow a hole (several actually) in a pipeline several hundred feet underwater.

Russia could just CLOSE THE TAP.

They did not blow up their cash cow.

The US did this….its so fucking obvious.

An Act Of War Against Europe By Russia ...?!

'European security officials reported seeing Russian Navy ships earlier this week in the vicinity for the Nord Stream pipeline leaks, CNN reported.

Russian submarines also were seen in the area last week, CNN reported Friday
.'

'Underwater explosions likely caused leaks to the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines from Russia to Germany. European Union (EU) leaders have denounced the incident as sabotage.'

Yeah, but who was driving that sub, huh?

IT WAS BIDEN!

You idiots think Russia blew up their only leverage against Europe? Come the fuck on.

Didnt the US lie about WMDs are invade Iraq?

Dont you cult assholes remember Bush ans Cheney lying us into war?

Forum List

Back