Russian Warships En Route

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
russian-warships.jpg

Photo credits: wordpress

They just passed through the Strait of Bosphorus in Turkey.

China? :(

Putin is taking his war out of the proxy stage right in the middle of his alleged international meeting to resolve issues and calling American administration officials 'liars'.

We have United States warships in waters nearest Syria. Russian warships are enroute, and there are twice as many since all we have there are 4.

Last edited:
Man, if Obama gets into a real war where the enemy fights back the Democrat party might as well just close up shop. Dumb fuckin Obama and his chit talking Texan trap.

You might start a thread on China if you like, kyzr.

Putin is taking his war out of the proxy stage right in the middle of his alleged international meeting to resolve issues and calling American administration officials 'liars'.

We have United States warships in waters nearest Syria. Russian warships are enroute, and there are twice as many since all we have there are 4.

IMHO Putin is just protecting his turf. Syria is a cash customer.

obama will be forced to back down and be completely emasculated or, some general is going to have to step up and remove him. It is doubtful that the military will fight a useless war for obama's ego.

This is Hillary's Russian reset, remember? A lightweight with a failed stunt.

Where's the Chinese navy? .

They have warships en route too.

Medi%20fleet%20standoff.jpg
It was announced day before yesterday one of our ships was bound for America because of being out to sea too long. I think we're at least one ship less than that. I could be wrong. I thought the news blurb said we still had 4 warships there.

We need to get out of China and quit buying their products on a permanent basis if that's how they are going to treat our Navy.

Maybe Russia will make them rich.

China?

I apologize for my earlier comment on China. The consensus seems to be they are also headed for Syrian waters.

It's getting a little crowded right now over there.

What do you think their plan is? War games or war?

China?

I apologize for my earlier comment on China. The consensus seems to be they are also headed for Syrian waters.

If the US backs down, what do you think the outcome is? IMHO a rising China and a declining US. When NATO and Britain don't want to get involved, its a sure sign to stay away, I don't care how much gas Assad uses on his own people. Let Allah sort the dead out...

Last edited:
China?

They are flexing their muscles. They have no fear or respect for Obama. It's going to backfire on us. The Syrians know the sites we will bomb. They have moved troops and equipment from these sites and moved in civilian "volunteers" to act as human shields. The Syrians themselves will blow up a school and maybe a "baby milk factory". They have killed over a hundred thousand of their own. A few thousand more is no big deal to them. We will lob a few missiles. Be prepared to see hundreds of dead women and children all over Syrian TV that they will blame on us. Mark my words.

Last edited:
No worries---we blow them out of the water because they're old and we're bad ass. This will be easy. Obama is on our side.

Forum List

Back