Russian Warships En Route

The Kremlin's chief of staff says Russia has been sending warships to the Mediterranean Sea for possible evacuation of Russian citizens from Syria.
Russian Ships Near Syria to Evacuate Civilians - ABC News

China has reportedly sent warships to the coast of Syria to “observe” the actions of US and Russian ships as tensions build in preparation for a potential military strike on Syria which could come as soon as next week.
» Report: China Sends Warships to Coast of Syria Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Obviously Russia and China's intent is to influence the vote of congress. I serious doubt the US Congress has the guts to back Obama. Looks like the Russians and Assad will win this one.
Chinese geeks have been trying to jam the pentagon's computers for years. Some of them have shut them down a few hours, too, if not more.

I have a son on a navy ship. Now what do you think?

I think I will go say my prayers early, Bloodrock. God bless and protect your dear son and all our men if a missile accidentally gets fired and a war starts. I didn't realize sending a dozen overladen warships was how you got people out of a country. I thought they just would fly them home like we would if pressed.

Not our women?
Thanks for asking. the answer is yes. And a blessing on your head, too, Bodecea dear. Thanks for your service. ;)

I have a son on a navy ship. Now what do you think?
My son is prepping for basic in the Great Lakes, God bless your son and prayers for him.
Keep your family out of this.

I got a warning not to bring other peoples family into conversations but this involves our own so I don't think I'm out of bounds telling you to go f*ck yourself.

There is no "this" if our kids weren't the ones signing up to man these ships. You would have no Navy if it weren't for them and for you to tell someone who's kid is actually on the ships to not bring that up is the most douchebag f*cking thing a person could possibly do.

My son is currentley serving on the USS Winston S Churchill DDG81
Thankfully they are in the Newport News shipyard until Novemeber

MainImage.jpg

We have enough to start a Navy Dads club.

Getting ready to stand up against a US act of aggression.

Beautiful Photo!

Now why am I not surprised you are rooting for America's enemies? And could you tell us just when you started hating America?

I am doing none of what you accuse me. It is the Scene being set that I responded to, it is very surreal, ships, and I find ships in the ocean beautiful, headed to confront outside forces on the verge of committing a war crime against a neighboring nation. My response is to the scene set by the Photograph. It is really easy for me to see the beauty in the art of photography.

:bsflag: Stop being coy. You hate America. You hate Americans. You call us war criminals. You've been brainwashed by the Muslim influence in your life. :up_yours:

IMHO Putin is just protecting his turf. Syria is a cash customer.
I apologize for my earlier comment on China. The consensus seems to be they are also headed for Syrian waters.

It's getting a little crowded right now over there.

What do you think their plan is? War games or war?

They are flexing their muscles. They have no fear or respect for Obama. It's going to backfire on us. The Syrians know the sites we will bomb. They have moved troops and equipment from these sites and moved in civilian "volunteers" to act as human shields. The Syrians themselves will blow up a school and maybe a "baby milk factory". They have killed over a hundred thousand of their own. A few thousand more is no big deal to them. We will lob a few missiles. Be prepared to see hundreds of dead women and children all over Syrian TV that they will blame on us. Mark my words.

No offense, but your assertions on Syrian Government atrocities are wildly outlandish. There is no proof of such rampant atrocities. Maybe it's time for you to lay off the American MSM War propaganda. They lie.

It would be an act of War against one of their allies. We would defend our allies. And it looks like they're prepared to defend theirs.

Or a phoney baloney wrestling match between Steroid Vlad and Barium Barry taking body slams on feather pillow mats and duking it out with oversized mega cushioned mitts :rolleyes:

What is goin' on on television these days? One minute it's missiles, the next, thistly demands or else. And the darn press is taking it to the bank saying "It's all better than bullets" - or is it billets for the powder puff and power bluff show?

obama lost more than the battle here. he lost more than the war. He lost respect and he lost support. the rest you can move on from. those you have to earn back and he doesn't have much in his portfolio going on to do that.

Forum List

Back