Russians Insult Obama Naming Black Goat After Him

So why do you consider them to be an enemy? The sheeple must have gotten that impression from someplace.......could it be the "gubermint" controlled media?
Apparently not since you can't cite the government calling them an enemy.

YOU are the one claiming that they are the enemy,....who put that idea in your head? Where could you have possibly of gotten that impression? Did you come up with it all on your own that Russia is working to take down USA.INC???? Obviously you got that from somewhere. Your Barrypuppet was pissed about Crimea deciding to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U.......we were told that Russian troops were crossing the border of the Ukraine when that was a total load of bullshit. USA.INC was pissed that Assad brought in help from Russia to take on ISIS/al qaeda which is fight a war for USA.INC........but yeah, I'm wrong...you are right...Barrypuppet good...Putin bad. (snicker)
I claimed they are our enemy. I never said I got that from the government. That's just you... well... jumping to wrong conclusions again. They've been our enemy since the 40's. The Cold War never ended. It seemed to subside while Gorbachev was in power and he tried to westernize the Soviet Union. But then the U.S.S.R. collapsed, Russia returned to their old ways with Putin, and they currently spend more on their military as a percentage of GDP than we do.

There couldn't have been a USSR without Wall Street and the corporate "gubermint". They funded the Bolshevik revolution. Trotsky was working on Wall Street when he was sent to Russia....how can you not know that? The Russian people have USA.INC to "thank" for communist oppression. USA.INC sent aid and manufacturing capabilities over to Russia in order to build them into an opponent because the American people need to have something to be afraid of. USA.INC is filled with rich commies that want to model the world under a totalitarian communist "gubermint" with the rich elite in charge. It's not a surprise to me that you don't have a fucking clue about the real history since 1900. I can back up everything I contend with facts and data.....I will send your ass packing. Don't fuck with me. I spend 90 percent of my time reading and researching. You get your info from MSNBC. You don't know diddly squat.....fuck your Marxist Barrypuppet and anyone that defends that piece of shit.
What's to fuck with? You're a moron. You didn't even address my point, which is that that Russia is our enemy, the cold war is still on and we're in an arms race with them. Instead, you make an idiot of yourself going off on an unrelated tangent, during which, you switch your own empty rhetoric from saying I get my information from the government to saying I get it from MSNBC.

Which establishes you wrong again. And you're wrong again because you continuously leap to erroneous conclusions. :cuckoo:

Why US militarists are so coward? US have double superiority in all attack weapon - and you still afraid "wild russian hordes"? :)

Last edited:

YOU are the one claiming that they are the enemy,....who put that idea in your head? Where could you have possibly of gotten that impression? Did you come up with it all on your own that Russia is working to take down USA.INC???? Obviously you got that from somewhere. Your Barrypuppet was pissed about Crimea deciding to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U.......we were told that Russian troops were crossing the border of the Ukraine when that was a total load of bullshit. USA.INC was pissed that Assad brought in help from Russia to take on ISIS/al qaeda which is fight a war for USA.INC........but yeah, I'm wrong...you are right...Barrypuppet good...Putin bad. (snicker)
I claimed they are our enemy. I never said I got that from the government. That's just you... well... jumping to wrong conclusions again. They've been our enemy since the 40's. The Cold War never ended. It seemed to subside while Gorbachev was in power and he tried to westernize the Soviet Union. But then the U.S.S.R. collapsed, Russia returned to their old ways with Putin, and they currently spend more on their military as a percentage of GDP than we do.

There couldn't have been a USSR without Wall Street and the corporate "gubermint". They funded the Bolshevik revolution. Trotsky was working on Wall Street when he was sent to Russia....how can you not know that? The Russian people have USA.INC to "thank" for communist oppression. USA.INC sent aid and manufacturing capabilities over to Russia in order to build them into an opponent because the American people need to have something to be afraid of. USA.INC is filled with rich commies that want to model the world under a totalitarian communist "gubermint" with the rich elite in charge. It's not a surprise to me that you don't have a fucking clue about the real history since 1900. I can back up everything I contend with facts and data.....I will send your ass packing. Don't fuck with me. I spend 90 percent of my time reading and researching. You get your info from MSNBC. You don't know diddly squat.....fuck your Marxist Barrypuppet and anyone that defends that piece of shit.
What's to fuck with? You're a moron. You didn't even address my point, which is that that Russia is our enemy, the cold war is still on and we're in an arms race with them. Instead, you make an idiot of yourself going off on an unrelated tangent, during which, you switch your own empty rhetoric from saying I get my information from the government to saying I get it from MSNBC.

Which establishes you wrong again. And you're wrong again because you continuously leap to erroneous conclusions. :cuckoo:

Why US militarists are so coward? US have double superiority in all attack weapon - and you still afraid "enemy russian hordes"? :)
you confuse showing reality to an idiot; with fear.

Why US militarists are so coward? US have double superiority in all attack weapon - and you still afraid "enemy russian hordes"? :)

Maybe, but what is reality? At least partially our reality is formed by media, and media completely purchased by world oligarchy... They are trying to make us zombie at the same time of frightening us of zombie apocalypse... Devil's tricks :)

Maybe, but what is reality? At least partially our reality is formed by media, and media completely purchased by world oligarchy... They are trying to make us zombie at the same time of frightening us of zombie apocalypse... Devil's tricks :)
The reality is Russia is our enemy and they are in an arms race.

Ok, enemy, but WHY? Do US have resources, strongly needed to Russia, or back? Where's strong reason to fight except political ambitions of some irresponsible persons? What do you want to gather, fighting with Russia and how much does it costs?

Offcourse, Russia continues arm race, because NATO continues to expand on east, to strike Russian planes and to invade internal sea territories by USS...

Last edited:

Ok, enemy, but WHY? Do US have resources, strongly needed to Russia, or back? Where's strong reason to fight except political ambitions of some irresponsible persons? What do you want to gather, fighting with Russia and how much does it costs?

Offcourse, Russia continues arm race, because NATO continues to expand on east, to strike Russian planes and to invade internal sea territories by USS...
Who said I want the two countries to fight? We've been enemies for some 70 years now, and have not engaged in battle and hopefully, never will. You're making up arguments that aren't there.

Who said I want the two countries to fight? We've been enemies for some 70 years now, and have not engaged in battle and hopefully, never will. You're making up arguments that aren't there.

So, it would be better to smash current world media and establish new ones, a little more truthful? :)

How can we reduce madness of our world?

"Goat" in Russian is an insult used for obtuse, obstinate and headstrong people.

That would more accurately describe ignorant, trailer trash, inbred, racist, human garbage - like the OP.

For that matter, it also describes RWNJ traitors who side against their own country and worship Pooting - like the OP.
Maybe Obama shouldn't draw red lines that he is to much of a pussy to defend.

"Goat" in Russian is an insult used for obtuse, obstinate and headstrong people.

That would more accurately describe ignorant, trailer trash, inbred, racist, human garbage - like the OP.

For that matter, it also describes RWNJ traitors who side against their own country and worship Pooting - like the OP.

Wow, Luddy...you seem really upset. Putin has made Barrypuppet look weak and it should embarrass all the leftards that stand behind this clown. Don't be mad at Putin for punking Barrypuppet...be mad because Barrypuppet is just a joke.
Think of it as a "wake up" call.

Unlike you, I'm a patriotic American and no, Pooting does not look strong. He's just a bully who actually beats up young girls in the street.

Not surprising you admire that while.

Seriously doodette, you're pathetic. If you love Pooting so much, get out of America. See how long you last humping Pooting's leg.

The Dixie chics called out Bush and their careers ended that day....but anybody can throw shade at the black man and its okay...this country has gone beyond shame.....and I hope the stars are in line this Nov. to pay all these hating bastards back...with a Trump win......God I hope this guy wins, I really do.
Bush loved our country.
Obama hates our country.
That's the difference.

Wow, Luddy...you seem really upset. Putin has made Barrypuppet look weak and it should embarrass all the leftards that stand behind this clown. Don't be mad at Putin for punking Barrypuppet...be mad because Barrypuppet is just a joke.
Not as embarrassing as Americans siding with Russians though. :ack-1:

I agree. Its just sick and sad to see Americans who hate their own country so much that they think they want to live without freedom and rights under a dictator.

Did you see this?

If You Had To Pick Between Hillary and Putin, Merkel, and Cameron, Who Would YOU Choose?

What's wrong with these people?
We are starting to live under a dictator. Obama just made the ruling that boys can use the women's restroom throughout all the goverment schools in the country. If they don't let them, their funding is cut, showing that liberals don't care about children. If they stand in the way of your agenda. Also in Chicago teachers have to call the student by whatever name they want to be called, or face punishment. Can I say, goodbye to free speech? Obama is a piece of shit.

Doesn't get anymore anti-American than this. The Russians insult Obama and Luddly Neddite gets mad and takes it out on - Americans. Typical... LOL

So Hillary's reset button didn't work?

If you are an American....... You are disgusting and a traitor. Or maybe you are an immigrant from Russia making a living here in US.
I think you are intelligent person but you are stupid. I have people like you working for me with masters and some from MIT........ but they are stupid and poor like you.
Obama installed EIS in Poland front of Putin thugs face........ I don't call that pussy.

Last edited:
Jeez.....woke up twice last night feeling bad for that poor goat........facing a life of being laughed at.

Poor little goat!

So why do you consider them to be an enemy? The sheeple must have gotten that impression from someplace.......could it be the "gubermint" controlled media?

Hey, moron....if you don't understand the past, you can't understand the present and you have proven that you don't know anything. USA.INC and their NATO pals have been the aggressors and provokers and that is a fact. Hell, for all I know this could all be just theater. I don't know....but the whole "Cold War" thing was orchestrated from the start. Russia is your enemy but they aren't mine. They haven't tried to place Russian troops on our border like NATO has by usurping the duly elected government of Ukraine.Once again your ignorance is exposed.

If you are an American....... You are disgusting and a traitor. Or maybe you are an immigrant from Russia making a living here in US.
I think you are intelligent person but you are stupid. I have people like you working for me with masters and some from MIT........ but they are stupid and poor like you.
Obama installed EIS in Poland front of Putin thugs face........ I don't call that pussy.

Being called that by a moron like you doesn't faze me in the least. Putin (and rightfully so) stopped a war with Syria after Barrypuppet drew that line in the sand. This is a chess match whether it is being staged or not but Putin seems to always be two moves ahead. BTW, I am not the only one that sees that.

Thank you for summing it up better than I did.....nicely done.

Unlike you, I'm a patriotic American and no, Pooting does not look strong. He's just a bully who actually beats up young girls in the street.

Not surprising you admire that while.

Seriously doodette, you're pathetic. If you love Pooting so much, get out of America. See how long you last humping Pooting's leg.

The Dixie chics called out Bush and their careers ended that day....but anybody can throw shade at the black man and its okay...this country has gone beyond shame.....and I hope the stars are in line this Nov. to pay all these hating bastards back...with a Trump win......God I hope this guy wins, I really do.
Bush loved our country.
Obama hates our country.
That's the difference.

Really? Put it this way, if crashing the stock market, lying us into 2 wars, neglecting the country and its issues for those 8 years, taking more vacations during a time of war, than any president in modern history and reading from a teleprompter, your entire years in the white house, never being able to go without one, because lying was second nature to you....if that is love of one's country? Dude you need a hug, a slice of apple fuck pie and therapy!!

Being called that by a moron like you doesn't faze me in the least. Putin (and rightfully so) stopped a war with Syria after Barrypuppet drew that line in the sand. This is a chess match whether it is being staged or not but Putin seems to always be two moves ahead. BTW, I am not the only one that sees that.

You like Putin, you like Russia, you do know that we fly there on a daily basis and tickets are quite inexpensive, yes?

You like Putin, you like Russia, you do know that we fly there on a daily basis and tickets are quite inexpensive, yes?

I'm just taking all this in. I believe my country is worth fighting for and right now it has been stolen from us by a bunch of thieving international bankers and all their little minions. It's way past time to wake up as to what is really going on.

Forum List

Back