Russians Insult Obama Naming Black Goat After Him

"Goat" in Russian is an insult used for obtuse, obstinate and headstrong people.

That would more accurately describe ignorant, trailer trash, inbred, racist, human garbage - like the OP.

For that matter, it also describes RWNJ traitors who side against their own country and worship Pooting - like the OP.

Wow, Luddy...you seem really upset. Putin has made Barrypuppet look weak and it should embarrass all the leftards that stand behind this clown. Don't be mad at Putin for punking Barrypuppet...be mad because Barrypuppet is just a joke.
Think of it as a "wake up" call.

If you are an American....... You are disgusting and a traitor. Or maybe you are an immigrant from Russia making a living here in US.
I think you are intelligent person but you are stupid. I have people like you working for me with masters and some from MIT........ but they are stupid and poor like you.
Obama installed EIS in Poland front of Putin thugs face........ I don't call that pussy.

Being called that by a moron like you doesn't faze me in the least. Putin (and rightfully so) stopped a war with Syria after Barrypuppet drew that line in the sand. This is a chess match whether it is being staged or not but Putin seems to always be two moves ahead. BTW, I am not the only one that sees that.

You like Putin, you like Russia, you do know that we fly there on a daily basis and tickets are quite inexpensive, yes?

I'm just taking all this in. I believe my country is worth fighting for and right now it has been stolen from us by a bunch of thieving international bankers and all their little minions. It's way past time to wake up as to what is really going on.
Dude, you want to fight for this country, we got 4 wars going on, its time to enlist, ya think? Also let me tell you who's taking your damned country, its power brokers like Trump and the Koch brothers, GOP sellouts in Washington and sorry ass americans who sit on their ass and don't vote...those are you problems pal.

"Goat" in Russian is an insult used for obtuse, obstinate and headstrong people.

That would more accurately describe ignorant, trailer trash, inbred, racist, human garbage - like the OP.

For that matter, it also describes RWNJ traitors who side against their own country and worship Pooting - like the OP.

Wow, Luddy...you seem really upset. Putin has made Barrypuppet look weak and it should embarrass all the leftards that stand behind this clown. Don't be mad at Putin for punking Barrypuppet...be mad because Barrypuppet is just a joke.

Unlike you, I'm a patriotic American and no, Pooting does not look strong. He's just a bully who actually beats up young girls in the street.

Not surprising you admire that while.

Seriously doodette, you're pathetic. If you love Pooting so much, get out of America. See how long you last humping Pooting's leg.

The Dixie chics called out Bush and their careers ended that day....but anybody can throw shade at the black man and its okay...this country has gone beyond shame.....and I hope the stars are in line this Nov. to pay all these hating bastards back...with a Trump win......God I hope this guy wins, I really do.
Bush loved our country.
Obama hates our country.
That's the difference.

Really? Put it this way, if crashing the stock market, lying us into 2 wars, neglecting the country and its issues for those 8 years, taking more vacations during a time of war, than any president in modern history and reading from a teleprompter, your entire years in the white house, never being able to go without one, because lying was second nature to you....if that is love of one's country? Dude you need a hug, a slice of apple fuck pie and therapy!!
Lied us into two wars lie was debunked years ago. Get with the times.
The rest of your bullshit sounds just like Obama. He is more interested letting men in womens restrooms, than what's going on elsewhere.

Barry Hussein spent three or four years in a non-stop apology tour of the freaking world and all we got was a T-shirt and disrespect. Iran parades videos of crying U.S. Sailors kidnapped on the high seas and Russian jets buzz American Warships at will. Everything is O.K. though. The Military is hiring homosexuals.

Barry Hussein spent three or four years in a non-stop apology tour of the freaking world and all we got was a T-shirt and disrespect. Iran parades videos of crying U.S. Sailors kidnapped on the high seas and Russian jets buzz American Warships at will. Everything is O.K. though. The Military is hiring homosexuals.
Bush got a shoe thrown at him. Thats the ultimate disrespect. This happened because of failed foreign policy by war hunger repubs.

Unlike you, I'm a patriotic American and no, Pooting does not look strong. He's just a bully who actually beats up young girls in the street.

Seriously doodette, you're pathetic. If you love Pooting so much, get out of America. See how long you last humping Pooting's leg.

The Dixie chics called out Bush and their careers ended that day....but anybody can throw shade at the black man and its okay...this country has gone beyond shame.....and I hope the stars are in line this Nov. to pay all these hating bastards back...with a Trump win......God I hope this guy wins, I really do.
Bush loved our country.
Obama hates our country.
That's the difference.

Really? Put it this way, if crashing the stock market, lying us into 2 wars, neglecting the country and its issues for those 8 years, taking more vacations during a time of war, than any president in modern history and reading from a teleprompter, your entire years in the white house, never being able to go without one, because lying was second nature to you....if that is love of one's country? Dude you need a hug, a slice of apple fuck pie and therapy!!
The rest of your bullshit sounds just like Obama. He is more interested letting men in womens restrooms, than what's going on elsewhere.

The only thing Obama is guilty of, is always listening to you nuts whine about shit and then trying to do something about it.....why don't you nuts just shut up about shit.

Bush loved our country.
Obama hates our country.
That's the difference.

The only thing Obama is guilty of, is always listening to you nuts whine about shit and then trying to do something about it.....why don't you nuts just shut up about shit.
You mean the way obama whines when he doesn't get his way? On national television? It's sad a president that does it. I quit watching him, it's sad.

If you are an American....... You are disgusting and a traitor. Or maybe you are an immigrant from Russia making a living here in US.
I think you are intelligent person but you are stupid. I have people like you working for me with masters and some from MIT........ but they are stupid and poor like you.
Obama installed EIS in Poland front of Putin thugs face........ I don't call that pussy.

Being called that by a moron like you doesn't faze me in the least. Putin (and rightfully so) stopped a war with Syria after Barrypuppet drew that line in the sand. This is a chess match whether it is being staged or not but Putin seems to always be two moves ahead. BTW, I am not the only one that sees that.

You like Putin, you like Russia, you do know that we fly there on a daily basis and tickets are quite inexpensive, yes?

I'm just taking all this in. I believe my country is worth fighting for and right now it has been stolen from us by a bunch of thieving international bankers and all their little minions. It's way past time to wake up as to what is really going on.
Dude, you want to fight for this country, we got 4 wars going on, its time to enlist, ya think? Also let me tell you who's taking your damned country, its power brokers like Trump and the Koch brothers, GOP sellouts in Washington and sorry ass americans who sit on their ass and don't vote...those are you problems pal.

No, the soldiers are fighting for USA.INC. Our country was sold out when FDR declared USA.INC bankrupt in 1933. You see, if you can't understand the past, you can't understand the present. You are a fool if you believe we are just a couple of election cycles away from prosperity and better times...no way, no how. Unless you understand the root cause of why we are at the place we find ourselves in, nothing is going to change.

God forbid we get a peace loving president in the white house.....what the hell is wrong with you people? I have family in the military, do you?

No, the soldiers are fighting for USA.INC. Our country was sold out when FDR declared USA.INC bankrupt in 1933. You see, if you can't understand the past, you can't understand the present. You are a fool if you believe we are just a couple of election cycles away from prosperity and better times...no way, no how. Unless you understand the root cause of why we are at the place we find ourselves in, nothing is going to change.
You better come help your boy Rottweiler out on the minimum wage thread. He thinks no one buys debt. :laugh:

"People do not purchase "debt""

I hope the Russians can get more creative than a goat. obama laying on the ground with Putin's foot on his head is better than a goat.

What's to fuck with? You're a moron. You didn't even address my point, which is that that Russia is our enemy, the cold war is still on and we're in an arms race with them. Instead, you make an idiot of yourself going off on an unrelated tangent, during which, you switch your own empty rhetoric from saying I get my information from the government to saying I get it from MSNBC.

Which establishes you wrong again. And you're wrong again because you continuously leap to erroneous conclusions. :cuckoo:

Why US militarists are so coward? US have double superiority in all attack weapon - and you still afraid "enemy russian hordes"? :)
you confuse showing reality to an idiot; with fear.

Maybe, but what is reality? At least partially our reality is formed by media, and media completely purchased by world oligarchy... They are trying to make us zombie at the same time of frightening us of zombie apocalypse... Devil's tricks :)
The reality is Russia is our enemy and they are in an arms race.
So Hillary's reset button didn't work?

Do you know, she translated "reset" button on Russian as "overload"?

I hope the Russians can get more creative than a goat. obama laying on the ground with Putin's foot on his head is better than a goat.
some unknown story about few russians that named the goat after Obama. Who cares!

Obama may take a verbal licking as president, but that white fuck outside of politics one on one with Obama would get his ass kicked and the only foot that whore would use is the one he's trying to remove from his ass.....stop underestimating this brother.....cause he's president and trying to keep it clean.....but come Nov...if Putin is still all in...the man will be waiting

Not as embarrassing as Americans siding with Russians though. :ack-1:

I agree. Its just sick and sad to see Americans who hate their own country so much that they think they want to live without freedom and rights under a dictator.

Did you see this?

If You Had To Pick Between Hillary and Putin, Merkel, and Cameron, Who Would YOU Choose?

What's wrong with these people?
We are starting to live under a dictator. Obama just made the ruling that boys can use the women's restroom throughout all the goverment schools in the country. If they don't let them, their funding is cut, showing that liberals don't care about children. If they stand in the way of your agenda. Also in Chicago teachers have to call the student by whatever name they want to be called, or face punishment. Can I say, goodbye to free speech? Obama is a piece of shit.

Yep, these aren't Democrats anymore. they are full blown Fascist/ commies/Muslim infiltrators and Hillary and the rest are full blown traitors to us and our country. But you can't tell the left/lib/dem that. they'll allow them to take away all our freedoms just to support the party.

Not as embarrassing as Americans siding with Russians though. :ack-1:

I agree. Its just sick and sad to see Americans who hate their own country so much that they think they want to live without freedom and rights under a dictator.

Did you see this?

If You Had To Pick Between Hillary and Putin, Merkel, and Cameron, Who Would YOU Choose?

What's wrong with these people?
We are starting to live under a dictator. Obama just made the ruling that boys can use the women's restroom throughout all the goverment schools in the country. If they don't let them, their funding is cut, showing that liberals don't care about children. If they stand in the way of your agenda. Also in Chicago teachers have to call the student by whatever name they want to be called, or face punishment. Can I say, goodbye to free speech? Obama is a piece of shit.
Dude people like you are simply insane, absolutely insane.....if you were to do a head count of just how many transgender teens we have in this country, I would bet my last dollar, you can't count them on both hands....understand, transgender teens fully embrace thier roles in all apsects....how many do you think are brave enough to persue that route in a country like ours? Stop stressing over stupid shit and worry about that maniac you nuts are supporting, ie Trump.

And just for the record, you constitutional vomit fuck......Obama interpreted the LAW.....that law on that piece of paper you nut fucks worship called the Bill of rights...shit for brains loser

Opinion from a racist moron like you are worthless. Obama slap Putin face with sanctions......... Installed missile systems next to your comrade Putin thugs ass............ That is called checkmate. Stupid.

Last edited:
on sale get while they last. from Russia with luv

15dsadw.jpg

Forum List

Back