Russia's Invasion: Worse Than Afghanistan

Just like your venom towards Repubs as we experienced and still do, many would watch you taken to task before Putin. We in America live a silly game like Smollett did. Across the world so many are suffering and we put up with people who waste so much here.
You're pathetic.

How old are you? Seems like a sock puppet is your favorite toy you can't bring yourself to part with.
I’ll give you credit. You make no bones about being a Putin stooge but yes Virginia, there are numerous countrymen of yours trying lamely to pretend that they are Americans

But it's functioning in reverse. And when you have that Holocaust-denying piece of shit Sunni man agreeing with you, you know you just stepped in camel shit.
I can disagree and agree with people. The side you are on does not allow that.

I’ll give you credit. You make no bones about being a Putin stooge but yes Virginia, there are numerous countrymen of yours trying lamely to pretend that they are Americans
Like the FBI?

You mean born in America or brought there somehow?

You think that Putin is a genius for getting pounded in Ukraine. Your side is dumb.
1648063956290.png

I am a believer in American nationalism that we lived by for centuries. That is what I was taught in my education. And to many have forgotten that.
Nationalism is always aggressive, racist and authoritarian. Look at the nationalists of the 20 th century. Maybe you meant to say patriot. I hope so.

Forum List

Back