Russia's Invasion: Worse Than Afghanistan

In actual fact, I don't care about Russia or The Ukraine in this context ... their ancestral squabbles are none of my concern.

However, I will not condemn Russia. Not because I feel they are right but, just to see that look on your face.

stressedout_000012685215XSmall_540x405.png

Like the neo-nazi Ukrainians you lefties love so much?
There's plenty of neoNazis in your Mother Russia...in fact Putin uses them when he has nasty work needing doing

There's plenty of neoNazis in your Mother Russia...in fact Putin uses them when he has nasty work needing doing
You still haven't figured out how to read a map? No surprise. This will likely go over your head but, Wisconsin doesn't start with an R. Run along now.

Now you're accusing Ukrainians? Putin invaded them, sport.

Even leftist shitrags like the New York Times and NBC wrote about the neo-Nazi problems in Ukraine. Were you unaware this is who you're defending?

Even leftist shitrags like the New York Times and NBC wrote about the neo-Nazi problems in Ukraine. Were you unaware this is who you're defending?

We have some neo Nazis and skinheads in the US as well as some really insane militias.

You still haven't figured out how to read a map? No surprise. This will likely go over your head but, Wisconsin doesn't start with an R. Run along now.
And you ain't in Wisconsin

Pretty soon Russians citizens are going to make Putin stop

Forum List

Back