SABOTAGE: Trump Halts $5 Million In Pre-Paid Obamacare Ads During Crucial Enrollment Period

Makes sense. The more people are enrolled, the more people will lose their healthcare when the GOP gives them the middle finger. And that would make Trump look bad. Though with his spin machine he could probably convince his rubes that the number of people who lost their healthcare is actually the number of new people gaining health care thanks to him.

He convinced me because I'm one of them. I had insurance coverage my entire life until that big-eared dope came along. WTF cared about people like us on the Democrat side???

Not according to Republicans. Let them die. That's how the GOP runs.
Obamacare is killing them....

You obviously have not had a heart attack or cancer to see what actually goes on, so you don't know what you are talking about ..
You obviously did not hear of the long standing decree that ER-s were mandated to take care of the indigent, my dear. There has never been a health care crisis.

Makes sense. The more people are enrolled, the more people will lose their healthcare when the GOP gives them the middle finger. And that would make Trump look bad. Though with his spin machine he could probably convince his rubes that the number of people who lost their healthcare is actually the number of new people gaining health care thanks to him.

He convinced me because I'm one of them. I had insurance coverage my entire life until that big-eared dope came along. WTF cared about people like us on the Democrat side???

Are you on some mission to prove a point? Is that why you don't have healthcare right now?

The Trump administration has pulled the plug on all Obamacare outreach and advertising in the crucial final days of the 2017 enrollment season, according to sources at Health and Human Services and on Capitol Hill.

Even ads that had already been placed and paid for have been pulled, the sources told POLITICO.

The decision sends the clearest signal yet that President Donald Trump is determined to fulfill his campaign pledge to repeal Obamacare. Hours after being sworn in, Trump issued his first executive order allowing federal officials to start unwinding parts of the law.

"President Trump is signaling he's the new sheriff," said Rep. Chris Collins, (R-N.Y.), the president's top congressional ally. "He's been elected with a mandate. He's not going to tolerate his employees contradicting and undermining his mandate to get this country going in another direction."

Individuals may still sign up for Obamacare plans until the Jan. 31 deadline — but the Trump administration isn't advertising that fact any longer.

More: SABOTAGE: White House ‘Abruptly Halts’ $5 Million In Pre-Paid Obamacare Ads During Crucial Enrollment Period

Trump is an evil man. People have a right to health insurance.

Why did they have to advertise for something that was MANDATED?

I thought everyone was supposed to be signed up now. It's the law, after all. Who the hell hasn't heard about Obamacare?

And it's a sinking ship so seems pointless to sign up at this point. Gee, the thought of saving tax payers a few bucks just never goes over well with libs.

Since all the little snowflakes watch CNN and MSNBC every day, why don't the libs just offer some free reminders?

My deductible went from $2500 to $6500 with no policy change. Thanks to ACA what becomes more and more unaffordable...

"Crucial enrollment period"

Bigger the words are, stronger the buthurt is.

They had six years to enroll, but NOW is crucial. :cuckoo:

Are you on some mission to prove a point? Is that why you don't have healthcare right now?

I don't have healthcare now because my employer (like many) found a way out of providing that benefit thanks to Commie Care. Before it went into play, insurance rates skyrocketed and my employer decided enough was enough.

The problem is Commie Care is only affordable to lower income or no income people (likely Democrat voters) and not affordable to responsible working people (likely Republican voters) so we are the people that lost coverage.

Sabotage is actually an underrated movie
Which one?

Its got Arnold in it. I think he's like DEA or something and someone starts killing his team members one by one. It's not too shabby.

I remember the one from 1936, starring Sylvia Sydney
WTF? How old are you?
Mid 60s

But TCM is my favorite channel
I know but it was a good chance to fuck with you....

The Trump administration has pulled the plug on all Obamacare outreach and advertising in the crucial final days of the 2017 enrollment season, according to sources at Health and Human Services and on Capitol Hill.

Even ads that had already been placed and paid for have been pulled, the sources told POLITICO.

The decision sends the clearest signal yet that President Donald Trump is determined to fulfill his campaign pledge to repeal Obamacare. Hours after being sworn in, Trump issued his first executive order allowing federal officials to start unwinding parts of the law.

"President Trump is signaling he's the new sheriff," said Rep. Chris Collins, (R-N.Y.), the president's top congressional ally. "He's been elected with a mandate. He's not going to tolerate his employees contradicting and undermining his mandate to get this country going in another direction."

Individuals may still sign up for Obamacare plans until the Jan. 31 deadline — but the Trump administration isn't advertising that fact any longer.

More: SABOTAGE: White House ‘Abruptly Halts’ $5 Million In Pre-Paid Obamacare Ads During Crucial Enrollment Period

Trump is an evil man. People have a right to health insurance.
No. No they don't.

My deductible went from $2500 to $6500 with no policy change. Thanks to ACA what becomes more and more unaffordable...

I applied this year. They wanted over 20% of my net pay to keep my doctors and clinic. That was with a $7000 deductible and a $7,100 out of pocket. The plan didn't include prescriptions, eye care or dental. Plus there was a $50.00 copay for every doctors visit.

I don't have healthcare now because my employer (like many) found a way out of providing that benefit thanks to Commie Care. Before it went into play, insurance rates skyrocketed and my employer decided enough was enough.

The problem is Commie Care is only affordable to lower income or no income people (likely Democrat voters) and not affordable to responsible working people (likely Republican voters) so we are the people that lost coverage.
So you are not covered now by choice. Got it.

I applied this year. They wanted over 20% of my net pay to keep my doctors and clinic. That was with a $7000 deductible and a $7,100 out of pocket. The plan didn't include prescriptions, eye care or dental. Plus there was a $50.00 copay for every doctors visit.
So now it only cost you 695 dollars to NOT be covered. Helluva deal.

You obviously have not had a heart attack or cancer to see what actually goes on, so you don't know what you are talking about ..
You obviously did not hear of the long standing decree that ER-s were mandated to take care of the indigent, my dear. There has never been a health care crisis.

I had 2 emergencies last year, and the ER was jammed packed with people using it for a doctors office because they are not residents..
They were treating people in the waiting room..
They will skip paying the bill and we get stuck with it, this is why we have such high costs..

I think we need to change that law and open a less expensive clinic

Sabotage is actually an underrated movie
Which one?

Its got Arnold in it. I think he's like DEA or something and someone starts killing his team members one by one. It's not too shabby.

I remember the one from 1936, starring Sylvia Sydney
WTF? How old are you?
Mid 60s

But TCM is my favorite channel

I love those old movies...The unsinkable Molly Brown is going to be on in the early morning.. My favorites are the goofball 1950, 60's movies..

I had 2 emergencies last year, and the ER was jammed packed with people using it for a doctors office because they are not residents..
They were treating people in the waiting room..
They will skip paying the bill and we get stuck with it, this is why we have such high costs..

I think we need to change that law and open a less expensive clinic
Yep, I agree...we need to go back to free market HC.....

Forum List

Back