SABOTAGE: Trump Halts $5 Million In Pre-Paid Obamacare Ads During Crucial Enrollment Period

Not according to Republicans. Let them die. That's how the GOP runs.
Obamacare is killing them....

You obviously have not had a heart attack or cancer to see what actually goes on, so you don't know what you are talking about ..

I've been in it for 15 years.
I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Ah sorry, glad you are better..
Things have gotten much worse , at least in my area.

You obviously have not had a heart attack or cancer to see what actually goes on, so you don't know what you are talking about ..
You obviously did not hear of the long standing decree that ER-s were mandated to take care of the indigent, my dear. There has never been a health care crisis.

I had 2 emergencies last year, and the ER was jammed packed with people using it for a doctors office because they are not residents..
They were treating people in the waiting room..
They will skip paying the bill and we get stuck with it, this is why we have such high costs..

I think we need to change that law and open a less expensive clinic
Yep, I agree...we need to go back to free market HC.....

What will that change for the ER'S?

Define better kid.

You obviously did not hear of the long standing decree that ER-s were mandated to take care of the indigent, my dear. There has never been a health care crisis.

I had 2 emergencies last year, and the ER was jammed packed with people using it for a doctors office because they are not residents..
They will skip paying the bill and we get stuck with it, this is why we have such high costs..

Huh? They will be free market....

Not one damn thing.
You are now paying their premiums AND their out of pocket expenses.

I agree about the bullcrap "retreat"! Are they on dope? $20T debt and they want a trip? Kiss off pubes! Use a conference room at your worksite!

Define better kid.

I had my children 24 years ago and there was excellent insurance.
my 2nd 20 years ago, things started to get bad..

I got sick 5 years ago and things are not the same at all... now for me things got better on Obamacare and I went to Stanford.

Ok with a free market, how will that change people using the ER like a dr office?

Define better kid.

I got sick 5 years ago and things are not the same at all... now for me things got better on Obamacare and I went to Stanford.

I am glad for you, I really am. But that is not real for most.

Ok with a free market, how will that change people using the ER like a dr office?
It won't, if they decided to buy insurance....

The Trump administration has pulled the plug on all Obamacare outreach and advertising in the crucial final days of the 2017 enrollment season, according to sources at Health and Human Services and on Capitol Hill.

Even ads that had already been placed and paid for have been pulled, the sources told POLITICO.

The decision sends the clearest signal yet that President Donald Trump is determined to fulfill his campaign pledge to repeal Obamacare. Hours after being sworn in, Trump issued his first executive order allowing federal officials to start unwinding parts of the law.

"President Trump is signaling he's the new sheriff," said Rep. Chris Collins, (R-N.Y.), the president's top congressional ally. "He's been elected with a mandate. He's not going to tolerate his employees contradicting and undermining his mandate to get this country going in another direction."

Individuals may still sign up for Obamacare plans until the Jan. 31 deadline — but the Trump administration isn't advertising that fact any longer.

More: SABOTAGE: White House ‘Abruptly Halts’ $5 Million In Pre-Paid Obamacare Ads During Crucial Enrollment Period

Trump is an evil man. People have a right to health insurance.

I was in a restaurant tonight in Breckinridge that had ESPN on and during Sportscenter I saw a healthcare.gov ad and commented to my wife that it was funny to see an ad for a product that will be gone soon....like the Prevagin snake oil that said jellyfish testicles will make you smarter. The FTC banned it like a week ago or whatever, but I saw ads for it.

Makes sense. The more people are enrolled, the more people will lose their healthcare when the GOP gives them the middle finger. And that would make Trump look bad. Though with his spin machine he could probably convince his rubes that the number of people who lost their healthcare is actually the number of new people gaining health care thanks to him.

There's only about 2.5 million enrolled through the exchanges and declining. Pulling the ads is no big deal.

Define better kid.

You on Obamacare? Are you sure? I am not going to develop the issue here. Just found it strange.

Define better kid.

You on Obamacare? Are you sure? I am not going to develop the issue here. Just found it strange.

My husband has a small business and we have always paid a lot for our own insurance, when I got sick they were going to kick us off because we renew every year.. We are not getting it for free, we have a huge deductible and out of pockets and monthly high payments..
but we didn't lose our home and life savings, which is what was happening.
The pre-existing condition law is what saved us...

This could happen to any of us at anytime...

1st getting sick treatment costs about $200.000

2nd time getting sick was about $200.000

( one bag of chemo is $20,000 and the shot the next day was $20,000 I had 12 of them..plus surgeries blah blah..

The Trump administration has pulled the plug on all Obamacare outreach and advertising in the crucial final days of the 2017 enrollment season, according to sources at Health and Human Services and on Capitol Hill.

Even ads that had already been placed and paid for have been pulled, the sources told POLITICO.

The decision sends the clearest signal yet that President Donald Trump is determined to fulfill his campaign pledge to repeal Obamacare. Hours after being sworn in, Trump issued his first executive order allowing federal officials to start unwinding parts of the law.

"President Trump is signaling he's the new sheriff," said Rep. Chris Collins, (R-N.Y.), the president's top congressional ally. "He's been elected with a mandate. He's not going to tolerate his employees contradicting and undermining his mandate to get this country going in another direction."

Individuals may still sign up for Obamacare plans until the Jan. 31 deadline — but the Trump administration isn't advertising that fact any longer.

More: SABOTAGE: White House ‘Abruptly Halts’ $5 Million In Pre-Paid Obamacare Ads During Crucial Enrollment Period

/---- cancelling ads and saving millions is evil? Toughen up Snowflake, it's going to be a long 8 years for you. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

I was in a restaurant tonight in Breckinridge that had ESPN on and during Sportscenter I saw a healthcare.gov ad and commented to my wife that it was funny to see an ad for a product that will be gone soon....like the Prevagin snake oil that said jellyfish testicles will make you smarter. The FTC banned it like a week ago or whatever, but I saw ads for it.

I collect my mail all week long and put it in a pile. Sunday, I address all my mail mostly to pay bills.

I sorted through all my mail and was shocked to see an envelope addressed to me from the IRS.. Like most people, I was expecting the worst such as an audit. WTF did I do? I use a professional tax preparer to do my taxes every year. For my side business (landlord) I don't have that many deductions! What is this all about???

Reluctantly I opened it only to find a threat for not purchasing health insurance from Commie Care. It reminded me of the penalties and gave me almost strict instructions to participate and do so quickly.

On top of the ads, WTF is paying to generate these letters to the millions of us who don't have insurance because of Commie Care? Well...........taxpayers, that's who.

Define better kid.

I find that hard to believe. The only people that are advantaged by Commie Care are low income people who get a hell of a subsidy where insurance costs almost nothing.

Define better kid.

I find that hard to believe. The only people that are advantaged by Commie Care are low income people who get a hell of a subsidy where insurance costs almost nothing.

Pre-Existing is what helped me..and well getting kicked off

Forum List

Back