Safe And Effective ®: Autopsy Histopathologic Cardiac Findings in Two Adolescents Following the Second COVID-19 Vaccine Dose

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
These kids had zero chance of dying from the ChiCom Flu.
And now they are dead because of poor parenting combined with big government propaganda for Big Pharma.

Results.– The microscopic examination revealed features resembling a catecholamine-induced injury, not typical myocarditis pathology.

Conclusions.– The myocardial injury seen in these post-vaccine hearts is different from typical myocarditis and has an appearance most closely resembling a catecholamine-mediated stress (toxic) cardiomyopathy. Understanding that these instances are different from typical myocarditis and that cytokine storm has a known feedback loop with catecholamines may help guide screening and therapy.

Trump has blood on his hands for pushing so hard for this vaccine...

Even after he has seen the millions of children this vaccine has killed -- he still keeps pushing it....

Good thing he still hates the same people I hate; or else I wouldn't be able to give him a pass for all of that

Trump has blood on his hands for pushing so hard for this vaccine...

Even after he has seen the millions of children this vaccine has killed -- he still keeps pushing it....

Good thing he still hates the same people I hate; or else I wouldn't be able to give him a pass for all of that
AND...AND?

That stuttering rat fuck Biden....AND? AND? The CDC...NIH...Governors...Congress...courts...doctors...Mayors

EVERYBODY played a part in this fucking hoax.

EVERYBODY!

Coward fucks!

1644941704337.png

I believe President Trump believed, As i would have believed maybe 10 years ago that our own gov't would not collude with our enemy to develop a virus that was to be used ON us and the world. I would not have believed and i don't believe President Trump believed at the time the number and extent of corrupt and traitorous people in Big Pharma and indeed in our own Govt, would fund, collude with and benefit off of destroying the people of their own country. And that was where President Trump stood.

I think he knows better now as do Millions of us.

The fact that they developed a virus that was meant to kill us off at intervals with a spike protein that is IN OUR BODIES if we have had covid and if they didn't get you with the virus, they developed the test to place cancer causing antigens in your body through the delicate tissues in your nose until they could get the vaxxine ready that would make SURE you have ample supplies of spike protein which kills off young men, and the vaxxed at intervals depending on their own immune systems at some random point in the future in order no one gets suspicious at the increased number of deaths.

THAT is what OUR OWN GOV"T and doctors/nurses/researchers did to their own Countrymen, the United States of America for no doubt, BIG. Chinese provided US bucks. I am SO looking forward to payback.

Watch for more of this. the left thinks that if they just resign or get outta dodge, they can't be prosecuted.
Not sure this is the story or the motivation. Here is a different take from International Business Times.

These kids had zero chance of dying from the ChiCom Flu.
And now they are dead because of poor parenting combined with big government propaganda for Big Pharma.

Results.– The microscopic examination revealed features resembling a catecholamine-induced injury, not typical myocarditis pathology.

Conclusions.– The myocardial injury seen in these post-vaccine hearts is different from typical myocarditis and has an appearance most closely resembling a catecholamine-mediated stress (toxic) cardiomyopathy. Understanding that these instances are different from typical myocarditis and that cytokine storm has a known feedback loop with catecholamines may help guide screening and therapy.

The extreme right anti-vaxxer fraternity has lost too much credibility to be believed now. Everything cominig from the fringe must be questioned for credibility.

So anything which can cause an allergic type reaction, which can be fatal for anyone should be prohibited. Got it.

Forum List

Back