"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Just what I thought...the libs lose an argument based on FACTS and they run away and begin harrassing people....what a shame.

I guess they aren't man or woman enough to admit when they are proven wrong time and time again.

Incarcerate...where did that come from...I didn't say that.

anyway .......repercussions....for the teacher WHO FAILED to report a sexual crime against an adolescent? HELL YES!!!!!!!!! Why are you giving this guy a pass for failing in his duty to protect your children when they are in his charge? He deserves a position in the highest office in the land? Overseeing safety in our schools???

:lol:

So this is an excuse to NOT report a felony crime committed against a child. "He may kill himself."

My god!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm...I have to question the sanity of a person who thinks crimes against defenseless, impressionable children should not be condemned or go unpunished. What kind of liberal tenet is this? I have NEVER heard of such a thing and I'm frankly appalled at this thought process.

I guess me being a father makes me see things a little different than "progressives".

WHAT felony crime?

Underage sex coyote....underage sex is a felony. Failure to report it is a 4th degree felony as well.

Your evidence falls sadly short of your accusations.

You know...your blatant dishonesty and .... yes, attacking the messenger....just shows everyone here the "slobbering love affair" you are having with Obama and his appointees. I like it how now you say "Well.... he's a micromanager so he may not be qualified.":lol:

Your dishonesty would be appealingly juvenile if it weren't getting tiresome and if your reading skills weren't so damn pathetic.

Two other posters brought up potential reasons why he might not be the best choice (nothing said about not being qualified). When someone makes a rational argument I'll take it into account though I may not agree.

Your arguments have been anything but rational sweetcheeks.

Thanks for admitting I was indirectly right...the guy needs to be fired.

and remember...failure to report a crime...is a crime itself.

Yet another attempt to leap to conclusions. Unfortunately, you chose the wrong ones. Nothing yet to indicate that he "needs to be fired". Keep trying though, I know it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you think you're right by ridding the world of perverts - even if it's only a messageboard :)

Last edited:
You seem to have a hard time understanding what statutory rape is.
Statutory rape laws are based on the concept that a young person may desire sex but may lack the experience possessed by legal adults to make a mature decision as to whether or not to have sexual contact with a particular person.

GENERAL LAWS OF MASSACHUSETTS

Chapter 272: Section 4. Inducing person under 18 to have sexual intercourse.

Section 4. Whoever induces any person under eighteen of chaste life to have unlawful sexual intercourse shall be punished as provided in the preceding section.

Now what...more harrasment for pointing out the obvious to the mentally challenged?

Massachusetts -- Age of Consent

Speaking of "mentally challanged" you didn't read far enough in your own source:

and, further down in your source:

Statutory rape laws are based on the premise that until a person reaches the age of maturity, that person is legally incapable of consenting to sexual intercourse. The age of
consent ranges from 14 to 18 years of age, although in more than half of the states -
including Massachusetts - the age of consent is 16.

That is a SEPARATE STATUTE SUCKER and DOES NOT aply to the AGE OF CONSENT!
IT APPLYS TO RAPE AND ABUSE OF A CHILD!!!!!!!
Consider yourself PWNED!!!!!!!!

Did you miss the part that said "age of consent"?

Did you miss the part that said Statuatory Rape? Statuatory rape is sexual intercourse between an adult and a person below the age of consent. It does not necessarily mean rape as in a violent forceful act. The so-called "felony" you think Jennings committed was covering up "statuatory rape".

God - are you really this stupid?

Statuatory rape is sexual intercourse between an adult and a person below the age of consent

I stand by my original post which clearly states for anyone to see...the age of consent in Massachusetts is 18 years old.

This is irrefutable.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Statuatory rape is sexual intercourse between an adult and a person below the age of consent

I stand by my original post which clearly states for anyone to see...the age of consent in Massachusetts is 18 years old.

This is irrefutable.

Have a nice day.

It doesn't say that.

It says:

Section 4. Whoever induces any person under eighteen of chaste life to have unlawful sexual intercourse shall be punished as provided in the preceding section.​

It doesn't say "age of consent" - unlike the sections following it - which do. It also is rather specific in requiring chastity as well. Your source specifically says the age of consent in MA is 16 - yet you choose to ignore the very source you put up?

You seem to be having a hard time grasping the concept of "age of consent"

Statutory rape laws are based on the concept that a young person may desire sex but may lack the experience possessed by legal adults to make a mature decision as to whether or not to have sexual contact with a particular person.

Section 4. Whoever induces any person under eighteen of chaste life to have unlawful sexual intercourse shall be punished as provided in the preceding section.

Now what...more harrasment for pointing out the obvious to the mentally challenged?

That's not what that laws says. This is the age of consent law in Massachusetts, straight from the Massachusetts government page.

M.G.L - Chapter 265, Section 23

This is irrefutable.

Have a nice day.

It doesn't say that.

It says:

Section 4. Whoever induces any person under eighteen of chaste life to have unlawful sexual intercourse shall be punished as provided in the preceding section.​

It doesn't say "age of consent" - unlike the sections following it - which do. It also is rather specific in requiring chastity as well. Your source specifically says the age of consent in MA is 16 - yet you choose to ignore the very source you put up?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h aha

Uhhhhhhhhhh...............like I said before...and cited with links for all to see....
Whoever induces any person under eighteen of chaste life to have unlawful sexual intercourse shall be punished

Have a lovely day...and a glass of Chardonnay on me...I would recommend a Lioco 2006 "Charles Heintz". A bit cloudy but very nice.

Last edited:
You seem to be having a hard time grasping the concept of "age of consent"

That's not what that laws says. This is the age of consent law in Massachusetts, straight from the Massachusetts government page.

M.G.L - Chapter 265, Section 23

WRONG answer. That age applies to RAPE and ABUSE of a CHILD. A separate statute. Nice try though :lol:

This is irrefutable.

Have a nice day.

It doesn't say that.

It says:

Uhhhhhhhhhh...............like I said before...and cited with links for all to see....
Whoever induces any person under eighteen of chaste life to have unlawful sexual intercourse shall be punished

Have a lovely day...and a glass of Chardonnay on me...I would recommend a Lioco 2006 "Charles Heintz".

Umh...you realize...don't you that you can't just cherry pick words out of the laws to create your own law? :eusa_eh:

It don't work that way...however, I'll take your other recommendation ;)

This is irrefutable.

Have a nice day.

It doesn't say that.

It says:

Have a lovely day...and a glass of Chardonnay on me...I would recommend a Lioco 2006 "Charles Heintz". A bit cloudy but very nice.

You might want to do a little more research into the law you are trying to use. Key words: unlawful sexual intercourse

Child Under Eighteen
MGL c.272, s. 4. Inducing person under 18 to have sexual intercourse.

Whoever induces any person under 18 years of age of chaste life to have unlawful sexual intercourse shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than three years or in a jail or house of correction for not more than two and one-half years or by a fine of not more than $1,000 or by both such fine and imprisonment.

Analogous to Federal laws 18 USC 2422 and 18 USC 2423 .

And what are those Federal laws?

§ 2422. Coercion and enticement
(a) Whoever knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual to travel in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any Territory or Possession of the United States, to engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
(b) Whoever, using the mail or any facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual who has not attained the age of 18 years, to engage in prostitution or any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life

18 USC 2423 is similar.

None have to do with age of consent but rather criminal sexual activities such as prostitution.

It doesn't say that.

It says:

Have a lovely day...and a glass of Chardonnay on me...I would recommend a Lioco 2006 "Charles Heintz".

Umh...you realize...don't you that you can't just cherry pick words out of the laws to create your own law? :eusa_eh:

It don't work that way...however, I'll take your other recommendation ;)

Why thank you..Sonoma Valley wines are AWESOME...

I only cited Massachusetts law..I didn't create anything....all I did is show where this entire argument is stemming from. One side shows a law that backs their case and another side shows a law that back their case. WHo is to say what would happen in a court of law. More than likely it would have been pleaded down to a misdemeanor or civil violation. Massachusetts is known for being very tolerent towards sexual preferences whatever they are. I don't have a problem with this. What I do have a problem with is indoctrinating our children to conform to a certain train of thought that may conflict with their own personal beliefs or what they consider moral.

I apologize if I offended you in any way with my occasionally caustic posting. It's too bad Article 15 in his haste to take your side is incapable of seeing the big picture here. He hit my rep for 110 points the last 2 days. One I deserved...the other was totally uncalled for. It's a shame that people just refuse to accept views outside their own even when they have demonstrable merit.

Enjoy your wine selection and if I may...another recommendation...
Joseph Drouhin 2006 St. Veran....should be able to be found most places.

Last edited:
The big picture is that you're an asshat with an obvious hatred for homosexuals who slings around accusations of supporting pedophiles like it's going out of style and can't grasp the concept of age of consent.

And what are those Federal laws?

§ 2422. Coercion and enticement
(a) Whoever knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual to travel in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any Territory or Possession of the United States, to engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
(b) Whoever, using the mail or any facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual who has not attained the age of 18 years, to engage in prostitution or any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life

Right...I see your point...that's why lawyers get paid millions of dollars to argue their case in court. Who defines what unlawful is...and the law does in fact state 18 years of age. Massachusetts law does have guidelines as to what "unlawful sexual intercourse" is but lawyers arguing cases can make anything out to be unlawful given enough time...and money.

Forum List

Back