Sage Tucker Tucker Rips Amnesty Don On Immigration: ‘What Was The Point Of Running For President?

Sage Tucker Tucker Rips Amnesty Don On Immigration

OT:
Is there truly a person named "Tucker Tucker?"

I come from a long line of people who use last names as first names, but none have seen fit to use their own surname as the given name of one or more of their children. Nor have any chosen to use a surname that may be their middle name as the "first name" they go by when that surname is the same as their last name.​

OT:
Is there truly a person named "Tucker Tucker?"​

I once worked for a Thomas Thomas II.
Okay....I think it astounding that two sets of parents found it okay to thus name their child, but, hey, it's not my name nor is it my family, so I suppose if Thomas Thomas II can endure being thus named, I can live with his doing so. LOL

OT:

I come from a long line of people who use last names as first names, but none have seen fit to use their own surname as the given name of one or more of their children. Nor have any chosen to use a surname that may be their middle name as the "first name" they go by when that surname is the same as their last name.​

oops

OT:

Okay...I understand...You may be able to correct that if the thread tools option is still available to you.

This is the one issue on which the Trumpsters could go bye-bye.

Trump's in an impossible position. Oh well. He asked for it.

Forum List

Back