...said he is worth $10,000,000,000 (with a 'B')...but can't.....

Provide proof I think you’re lying.

Ummm?
I don't get it.
To the best of my recollection my avatar never said your avatar was 'lying', nor do I recall your avatar said mine was "lying".

Rather, the question of 'lying' seemed to revolve around Don Trump's statement in a deposition that he had a cash position significantly in excess of "$400,000,000".

Isn't that the crux of the issue being discussed?

Ummm?
I don't get it.
To the best of my recollection my avatar never said your avatar was 'lying', nor do I recall your avatar said mine was "lying".

Rather, the question of 'lying' seemed to revolve around Don Trump's statement in a deposition that he had a cash position significantly in excess of "$400,000,000".

Isn't that the crux of the issue being discussed?
My 'avatar' did not call you a liar I did, idiot. Stop hiding behind your 'avatar' and provide proof of your outlandish claims or STFU.

The Democrat's are causing the Constitution of the United States to fail the American people big time. To watch the FBI stone wall for Biden is a sickening thing to watch.

The Democrat's are causing the Constitution of the United States to fail the American people big time. To watch the FBI stone wall for Biden is a sickening thing to watch.
Of course, in what the rest of us call reality, the orange pile of shit wants to suspend the constitution and creates a constitutional crisis at every opportunity.

Am quite willing; however, you gotta be a bit more specific, poster Leo. Meaning----which or what claims are you referenc
Am quite willing; however, you gotta be a bit more specific, poster Leo. Meaning----which or what claims are you referencing?
A direct quote from Trump saying he had that much in cash before the current Truth news.

Am quite willing; however, you gotta be a bit more specific, poster Leo. Meaning----which or what claims are you referenc

A direct quote from Trump saying he had that much in cash before the current Truth news.
In an April 2023 deposition, Trump volunteered that he had “substantially in excess of 400 million in cash.” “Developers usually don't have cash. They have assets, not cash,” Trump said. “We have, I believe, 400 plus and going up very substantially every month.”

Below is a link. If you click on it, you'll find an article easily found on the google.

The video is available too. See if you can find it yourself.

In an April 2023 deposition, Trump volunteered that he had “substantially in excess of 400 million in cash.” “Developers usually don't have cash. They have assets, not cash,” Trump said. “We have, I believe, 400 plus and going up very substantially every month.”

Below is a link. If you click on it, you'll find an article easily found on the google.

WaPo only said that's what Trump said and we know WaPo is a huge TDS media outlet controlled by the Democrats.

No need for me to overdrive the nail, poster Leo.

Poster XOnassis did just fine.

Now you can rest easily that DonTrump has repeatedly stated that he has more than $4,00000,000 .."in cash".

And now he did it just today, again.

we know WaPo is a huge TDS media outlet controlled by the Democrats.
Yadda, yadda, yadda. So let's move on from your fretting over news outlets that ain't Alex Jones.
Instead, let's all just accept that DonTrump's statement today that he has $500,000,000 in cash ......is of a kind, almost the same, with what the numerous news outlets have reported Trump stated in a deposition with New York State lawyers in 2023.

is Trump telling the truth now?
Was he last year?

Maybe we will find out on Monday, or sometime next week?

WaPo only said that's what Trump said and we know WaPo is a huge TDS media outlet controlled by the Democrats.
That was not only the direct quote you requested, but also, if you bothered to read and comprehend the rest of my answer you would know you could find the video with a little effort.

No need for me to overdrive the nail, poster Leo.

Poster XOnassis did just fine.

Now you can rest easily that DonTrump has repeatedly stated that he has more than $4,00000,000 .."in cash".

And now he did it just today, again.
You can call me "XO". -Xavior

Yadda, yadda, yadda. So let's move on from your fretting over news outlets that ain't Alex Jones.
Instead, let's all just accept that DonTrump's statement today that he has $500,000,000 in cash ......is of a kind, almost the same, with what the numerous news outlets have reported Trump stated in a deposition with New York State lawyers in 2023.

is Trump telling the truth now?
Was he last year?

Maybe we will find out on Monday, or sometime next week?
WaPo was part of the left media gang that tried to say Trump was some kind of Russian operative, I would not put much credence in that place. I want a statement BEFORE the Truth social deal reported today. You are tragically uninformed it seems.

That was not only the direct quote you requested, but also, if you bothered to read and comprehend the rest of my answer you would know you could find the video with a little effort.
There is no video and there was no direct quote. Stop lying. OR provide a non paywall link.

"I want a statement BEFORE the Truth social deal reported today. You are tragically uninformed it seems."

Earnest poster, Leo, you have been provided ample reportage that Don Trump did, indeed, state in a deposition to New York's AG lawyers in April of 2023, , that he had in excess of $400,000,000 in cash on hand.

Google is your friend.
If you are sincere in seeking knowledge and truth......then do your due diligence.

I am mildly convinced you want to be a better contributor to the responsible adult discussions that this venue hosts.

Please don't disappoint us.

There is no video and there was no direct quote. Stop lying. OR provide a non paywall link.
LOL. There is a video because the recorded testimony was made public.
And just because you're too stupid to learn how to do your own research, it doesn't mean people lie to you. However, it explains why you believe the lies trump blows up your ass.
Earnest poster, Leo, you have been provided ample reportage that Don Trump did, indeed, state in a deposition to New York's AG lawyers in April of 2023, , that he had in excess of $400,000,000 in cash on hand.

Google is your friend.
If you are sincere in seeking knowledge and truth......then do your due diligence.

I am mildly convinced you want to be a better contributor to the responsible adult discussions that this venue hosts.

Please don't disappoint us.
Your optimism in the face of admitted incompetence is probably misplaced. There's a reason trump's pinheads are in fact, pinheads. But whatever floats your boat.
It's likely his goal of becoming more than a minor annoyance needs your misplaced and futile optimism.
Not knowing how to use the google is one thing, refusing to learn is another.

Your optimism in the face of admitted incompetence is probably misplaced.
Well, your observation is not without traction.
And yeah, I am a life-long optimist, a forward-thinker, not backward (nostalgia ain't my thing). So, I look at unfortunate posters such as "Leo" as simply unevolved citizens who may become more reflective, more thoughtful, more diligent.....and thus more useful to our American society....with time and nurturing.

We wish him and other MAGA/QAnon'rs like him good luck. And hope they can break away from their exclusive reliance on news-sources such as Alex Jones and Mike Lindell and Lauren Boebert.

There ARE more reliable sources out there if only the MAGA will open their eyes.

IMHO

He owes the state. There is your contract. When he pays the tab it will be satisfied. It isnt complicated.
He doesn't owe the state a damned dime, because the case is a fraudulent political stunt in an attempt to help Biden and the nasty Democrat's rid themselves of Donald Trumps election bid or chances. Everyone sees it, knows it, and will vote accordingly for Trump in the general to end the Democrat tyranny. The Democrats have assured their parties destruction, and have once again sealed it's fate.

Forum List

Back