...said he is worth $10,000,000,000 (with a 'B')...but can't.....

There's my answer?

If the buffoon said he had to become a dictator in order to undo all the damage the libs created, you'd support that? So that's a yes?
Yep, I'd agree with him taking action immediately to end Democrat tyranny in this country. That's a YES.

Gotta love the idea the buffoon jumped from saving the car industry from a Chinese-Mexican alliance destroying the American AV industry to insisting his election loss would be a political, Democrat bloodbath takes a really stupid attempt of an excuse for a pinhead. But here we. are.
This was your excuse, pinhead, why call it "fake?"

You do realize that preferring a dictatorship over our representative democracy makes you a traitor, right?
You do realize that preferring Trump use the same executive order options to roll back Democrat tyranny makes me a patriot right ?? You people are the ones steadily projecting that Trumps words literally mean what they say, but ignore the 4 years of Trump proving otherwise right ??? Bloodbath of course means political bloodbath, and dictatorial actions means exactly what Biden and his Democrats have been guilty of ever since they've taken power. Again you ignore all that the Democrat's have done, and that makes you a hypocrite of the first order.

Focus you self-aggrandizing educated foolishness on the issue's at hand, instead of deflecting so much if you want to be taken seriously.
Struggling to give you the benefit of the doubt with your illiteracy is trying my patience, but I'll attempt one more time to give you a chance to explain this idiocy. (And only one as traitors deserve no more.)

"The only word left out of Trumps (sp) statement was "political". He always uses terms that have duel (sp) meanings, otherwise that lead (sp) you piranhas to take the bait everytime. (sp) Trump was speaking of course of a "political bloodbath", "

Here it is... See if you can focus: Why, if trump loses, would Dems experience a "political" bloodbath?

Something seems to be amiss.

Don Trump not that long ago said he was worth $10 billion.
Now, today he says he can't raise either the $464 million in cash, or $10% of that for a bond......while he appeals the fraud judgement against him.

Now, why?
Did he squander about $9 billion since he claimed he had 10 billion?
If he did, how?
Was he fibbing about the $10 billion?
And if he was....why?

Or, is he fibbing now about being unable raise the significantly less than a billion the court says he owes.

Seems there are some unanswered questions here.

Will the DA begin seizure actions?
If so, which properties are most easily seized and most likely to be surety for the $464,000,000 the court says he owes.

And, how does his failure to raise the required court-ordered monies in this case impact the awards in the E. Jean Carroll cases?
Do you think billionaires have all that money sitting in a savings account?

You should ask someone you respect to instruct you on the use of the apostrophe.

This conversation is far too cringe to continue. I'd rather do laundry for a neighbor.

Actual billionaires have actual equity. Not made-up fraudulent stories. That's how he got into this criminal mess, to begin with.

His most valuable holding is a 30% ownership of a property he has no control over and can't even sell until he's 97. He used cherry-pick numbers to claim it was worth $1.5B more that it actually is, AND claimed that as CASH on hand.

Frauds like that are why the judge claimed his shit, "jumped off the page."

Last edited:
Struggling to give you the benefit of the doubt with your illiteracy is trying my patience, but I'll attempt one more time to give you a chance to explain this idiocy. (And only one as traitors deserve no more.)

"The only word left out of Trumps (sp) statement was "political". He always uses terms that have duel (sp) meanings, otherwise that lead (sp) you piranhas to take the bait everytime. (sp) Trump was speaking of course of a "political bloodbath", "

Here it is... See if you can focus: Why, if trump loses, would Dems experience a "political" bloodbath?
Because they will lose in almost every election once the Truth is again empowered within this nation... Right now the nation is living in a fog, a lie that has been pulled on them by a sick party that has placed the nation into a tyrannical led territory. Trump will end all that by empowering the Truth again.

Actual billionaires have actual equity. Not made-up fraudulent stories. That's how he got into this criminal mess, to begin with.
Oh so you speak for all billionaires now, when you know good and well that your statement is ridiculous.

You should ask someone you respect to instruct you on the use of the apostrophe.

This conversation is far too cringe to continue. I'd rather do laundry for a neighbor.
Yeah, you should go do something you might be good at. Doubtful, but in any case get to it.

Because they will lose in almost every election once the Truth is again empowered within this nation... Right now the nation is living in a fog, a lie that has been pulled on them by a sick party that has placed the nation into a tyrannical led territory. Trump will end all that by empowering the Truth again.
You have a long journey ahead of you. You can't handle 5th-grade English, and your attempts at basic logic have you out in right field looking the wrong way. Believing the buffoon's lies and being convinced everyone else is lying has made you a proper stooge. Congrats. Vlad can be proud of his handy work having targeted the right audience. No pun intended.

He says he has the cash, yet his lawyers say he doesn't even have the obvious equity.
Which one of them is lying, I wonder. <jk>

Hero of the consumed bullshit-

1711203316130.png

You have a long journey ahead of you. You can't handle 5th-grade English, and your attempts at basic logic have you out in right field looking the wrong way. Believing the buffoon's lies and being convinced everyone else is lying has made you a proper stooge. Congrats. Vlad can be proud of his handy work having targeted the right audience. No pun intended.
You sit here proving yourself a Democrat stooge, but accuse others as being a stooge, now that's rich... 😆 OH and the Russia hoax that causes you to use Putin as if Trump supporters are puppets of Putin makes you even a bigger stooge than you realize. For someone claiming all this education, then why were you so gullible to believe Democrat lies and deception without thought of ?

-------------------------------------------------------
Asked.
Answered.
Well-plowed ground.
Look, poster Mashmont, that issue of 'cash-on-hand' has been addressed numerous times in these threads addressing the Trump disgorgement and looming bonding requirement.
You now bringing it up smacks of simply another StrawMan argument.

But let's cut to the chase:

1. Don Trump in 2023 said he did, indeed, have cash at hand of substantially more than $400 million. He said it. In a deposition. That's on him.
  2. His lawyers just this week said he didn't have it...and couldn't raise it.
  3. Then yesterday, Don Trump, again said he has a large amount of cash on hand.....this time $500,000,000. That's on him. Again.

So, we must take him at his word. Which, it appears, contradicts your own suggestion that because he's a billionaire he couldn't have that amount at hand.

So, that's a dilemma....a Hobbs-choice, I suppose:

• Do we believe Don Trump?
  • Or do we believe poster Mashmont?

He says he has the cash, yet his lawyers say he doesn't even have the obvious equity.
Which one of them is lying, I wonder. <jk>
It's all beside the point, because the point being is that Trump is being railroaded by a Democrat coup that is still in play against him. The ramping up of the pressure after every political move Trump made towards his running again for president proves without a doubt what has been taking place in all of this. Just follow the pressure trail in order to see the clear patterns in it all.

Forum List

Back