Salon: Hope it's a White Guy!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Let?s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

Here's the Problem I have with Salon's Assertions...

They say that it's only with Muslims that it's treated like a Group thing...

Sorry.

What did Clinton do after OKC?... Yeah, blamed Rush and the Militia Right, just as the Left did in general.

What color was the VT Shooter?... White?... Nope... Did we go after this Race?... Nope.

What Race was the Ft. Hood Shooter who was Screaming "ALLAH AKBAR" as he Committed his Terrorism?...

Did we go after a Group or a Country for what that Individual did?...

Salon is WAY off base here... More than ever.

But were they off base when they said it was likely Saddam who did 9/11 while Bush was Preparing for bin Laden in 2001?...

:)

peace...

Exactly, if it turns out to be a muslim extremist we'll be inundated with "it's an isolated event, they are really a peaceful religion, blah blah blah".

But should it turn out to be a right wing "nut", every Conservative on the globe will be held responsible.

Exactly, if it turns out to be a muslim extremist we'll be inundated with "it's an isolated event, they are really a peaceful religion, blah blah blah".

But should it turn out to be a right wing "nut", every Conservative on the globe will be held responsible.

You know something?

I think that's a fair complaint.

Gotta' get rid of this 1st Amendment because as we all know, free speech gets people killed. That's not what America is supposed to be about.

You know something?

turnabout is fair play

Hey Salon...the Gabby Giffords & Newtown shooters were White. Wasn't that good enough for you?

That's because this kind of crime IS a politically motivated crime. Unless the person who set the bomb just doesn't like people running around the street, there is some motivation behind it.

No matter who it is, the other side will find a way to connect the person politically. We'll either be reading about evil muslims, OWS nutjobs or worry over right wing tea partiers.
The US Government and the MSM are Masters at keeping Americans divided.

Let?s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

Here's the Problem I have with Salon's Assertions...

They say that it's only with Muslims that it's treated like a Group thing...

Sorry.

What did Clinton do after OKC?... Yeah, blamed Rush and the Militia Right, just as the Left did in general.

What color was the VT Shooter?... White?... Nope... Did we go after this Race?... Nope.

What Race was the Ft. Hood Shooter who was Screaming "ALLAH AKBAR" as he Committed his Terrorism?...

Did we go after a Group or a Country for what that Individual did?...

Salon is WAY off base here... More than ever.

But were they off base when they said it was likely Saddam who did 9/11 while Bush was Preparing for bin Laden in 2001?...

:)

peace...

My jaw dropped when I read that. I mean I KNOW libs are hoping it's a "right wing extremists" so they can tar anyone who even whispers a word against Obama's agenda, but to say it so openly??

Can YOU IMAGINE the bruhaha had ANYONE said, "gee I hope it's a black guy who did this" or "gee I hope it's a muslim."

Who HOPES a bomber is a certain race, creed or color????

I remember Clinton using the OK City bombing to attack his critics. He blamed Rush Limbaugh BY NAME for the bombing. The phrase "hate radio" was invented after the OK City bombing to attack conservative talk shows that neither advocated violence against the government and did noting but condemn the bombing after it happened.

I mean liberals are SICK! It's disgusting. Five minutes after the bomb happened (I had just turned on the tv about five minutes after it happened) and the liberal commentators were ALREADY making suggestions the perp had to be tea party or some "right wing extremists."

"Remember this is tax day and Patriot's day."

I don't HOPE for who the bomber is. I HOPE he's caught soon and whomever he is, he is fried for this evil act.

Look at the threads even in this forum. These threads have NOTHING to do with condemning this evil act. They have everything to do with exploiting this evil act for the liberal agenda.

It's like Sandy Hook. "Never let a tragedy go to waste." They don't care who dies, or who gets hurt.

All liberals think about is, "how can we use it to further or push for power and taking away more rights."

It's disgusting. It's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. How much more of this disgusting behavior, OPENLY ON DISPLAY, will the stupid voter, ER I mean the "low info voter" tolerate before they wake up?

Do liberals have no shame? Does the American voter have no STANDARDS OF RIGHT AND WRONG???????

I feel nauseated just thinking about it.

There is no evidence connecting this incident with a political ideology. Only in the world of those who breathe politics would connect that dot without any evidence. There are a ton of reasons some crazy bastard would do this. It could just be a sociopath looking to get his deed all over the TV. Or just wanted to maim people, or who knows.

One thing is for certain....white privilege? :lmao:

You know something?

turnabout is fair play

What turnabout?

When you show us the article of ANY TERRORIST ACT where anyone on the right said, "Gee I hope it's a _____________ (fill in your race creed, color or nation on the blank) you will have your argument.

You won't be able to do it, because IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.

You are just delusional and trying to make up an excuse for Salon's naked racism and exploitation of this terrible tragedy.

There is no evidence connecting this incident with a political ideology. Only in the world of those who breathe politics would connect that dot without any evidence. There are a ton of reasons some crazy bastard would do this. It could just be a sociopath looking to get his deed all over the TV. Or just wanted to maim people, or who knows.

One thing is for certain....white privilege? :lmao:

One thing is for certain? What the hell?

Would you explain what "Privilege" I or anyone else has that caused this???????????????????????????

Egad!

The person who did this is crazy. Whether he says he did it for Allah, the 1% or the tree of liberty.

I agree this isn't some random psycho path.

This act took planning and coordination.

There is a hell of a lot more to this than just running in a shooting up a "gun free zone" where no one can shoot back.

This place had security, and still they managed to pull this off.

That speaks to me of of some psychos with backing.

That not some random act.

Forum List

Back