🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

The investigation is not spending one second on the "jilted lover" assumption as the women are GAY.

Link¿

:)

peace...

You made the claim that "jilted lover" is a possibility so you provide the link to prove that WHOPPER.
Ths suspect is male and the girls ARE GAY.
This could be a random act and their gayness could have nothing to do with it.
But your claim of "jilted lover" is without any fact or foundation.
Either you can or you can not back up your claim.
So quit the dodging, side stepping, distortions and whiffs.

Sketch released in shooting of teen lesbian couple - U.S. News

Portland Police Chief Randy Wright told msnbc.com the shooting appears to be a random act, but the investigation is ongoing.

And the younger of those 2 "Lesbians" is experimenting... I'd bet a paycheck on it.

I know more than a few "College Lesbians" who grew out of that phase. :thup:

peace...

Tell us about your experiences with cock Mal. How long and how many?

So... Any new News on this one?...

Sexual Orientation of the Jilted Lover Discovered yet?... :dunno:

peace...

The suspect is a white male in his 20s.
There is a witness that provided police with all the info for the released sketch.
The investigation is not spending one second on the "jilted lover" assumption as the women are GAY.
Suspect is white MALE.
Just the facts once again.
Convenient suspect, fits agenda, just sayin... Not spending one second on the jilted lover theory sounds like the results of this investigation are predetermined.

One Night Stand?

Silent Stalker?

There are all sorts of possibilites outside the realm of hate crime.

How does a one night stand know they are out in that remote area?
How is a jilted lover a "silent stalker"?

You REALLY want this to be a Hate Crime... What a Fuckstain you are. :thup:

peace...

I could care less and agree 100% that media does this FOR RATINGS.
Media like to make $$.
WELL DUH!

So... Any new News on this one?...

Sexual Orientation of the Jilted Lover Discovered yet?... :dunno:

peace...

There is a witness that provided police with all the info for the released sketch.
Suspect is white MALE.
Convenient suspect, fits agenda, just sayin... Not spending one second on the jilted lover theory sounds like the results of this investigation are predetermined.

The suspect sketch is from the witness.
Are you claiming they had/have an agenda and are not telling the truth?
If the investigation believed that then the sketch never gets released.
The investigation does not follow your conspiracy theories.

Is there anything to indicate that their lesbianism had anything to do with the attack at all?

They were holding hands and or kissing in Public.
Those actions might have triggered the attack.
I tried telling you homos to go back in the closet, now look at what happened!?

Not going back in the closet, but the first redneck christian fuck who wants to take a shot can go into the coffin. keep your bullshit in your church where it belongs, and if you don't like the world the way it is please bury yourself in a deep hole where you belong.
Bring it on, asshole!

I agree so how long do you think that person would be to find since all friends and family have been interviewed?
And now we have a sketch so how many minutes would it take law enforcement including the investigative branch of The Texas Rangers to locate that individual?
Previous relationships are the first place one looks and all those leads were exhausted long ago.

One Night Stand?

Silent Stalker?

There are all sorts of possibilites outside the realm of hate crime.

How does a one night stand know they are out in that remote area?
How is a jilted lover a "silent stalker"?

How does ANYONE know they were in a remote area?

Let's say you see a guy that you think is really cute, has long golden locks, pouty lips and a tight ass...whatever turns you queers on...maybe some fat hairy bikersailor: I don't wanna guess any more:eusa_hand:

Anyway, you develop some attraction that's even more preverse that being just queer: so you stalk him. Then you find that he's hetero, and slap him and his GF to death with a pink boa.

It happens!

Last edited:

Link¿

peace...

You made the claim that "jilted lover" is a possibility so you provide the link to prove that WHOPPER.

Portland Police Chief Randy Wright told msnbc.com the shooting appears to be a random act, but the investigation is ongoing.

And the younger of those 2 "Lesbians" is experimenting... I'd bet a paycheck on it.

peace...

The Lesbian "experimentation" phase can last a while, I met a cougar in her 40's who said she "used to be a lesbian", she had 2 DUI's and was batshit crazy but the sex was awesome.:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Suspect is white MALE.

The suspect sketch is from the witness.
Are you claiming they had/have an agenda and are not telling the truth?
If the investigation believed that then the sketch never gets released.
The investigation does not follow your conspiracy theories.
I would need to know more about supposed witness. I suspect everyone with an agenda.

peace...

The Lesbian "experimentation" phase can last a while, I met a cougar in her 40's who said she "used to be a lesbian", she had 2 DUI's and was batshit crazy but the sex was awesome.:cool:

:eusa_eh:

Have you ever had sex that was not "awesome?"

:eusa_shifty:

peace...

I Concur.

For some, like GagHog, the HomoExperimentation leads into paying the bills...

His own Private Idaho, so to speak. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Yeah... Pretty much every Orgasm is Awesome...

Now if you don't get to finish, that's not so Awesome. :thup:

peace...

Is there anything to indicate that their lesbianism had anything to do with the attack at all?

Not going back in the closet, but the first redneck christian fuck who wants to take a shot can go into the coffin. keep your bullshit in your church where it belongs, and if you don't like the world the way it is please bury yourself in a deep hole where you belong.

Ditto.

peace...

I Concur.

peace...

Ironically the head I got from this gal was some of the best in my life, not bad for a "former" Lesbian. :thup:

peace...

Sure.:razz:

Ditto.

^Miserable Dumptruck. :thup:

peace...

Last edited:

Ditto.

:clap2:

Nothing says "Internet Tough" like a ditto to an internet tough-guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I Concur.

peace...

Ironically the head I got from this gal was some of the best in my life, not bad for a "former" Lesbian. :thup:

I hear they just don't like their Vaginas Pounded on by Grunting Apes... :thup:

Hey Bodey... How many Dicks you Sucked in your Life?... :lol:

Predictable Response to follow from her one of her Socks.

peace...

Ditto.

:clap2:

Nothing says "Internet Tough" like a ditto to an internet tough-guy.

She Thinks she's a Guy... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

Yeah... Pretty much every Orgasm is Awesome...

Now if you don't get to finish, that's not so Awesome. :thup:

peace...

Indeed: Coitus Interruptus, the reason anyone becomes a small-town cop.

Forum List

Back