Sanders just submitted college for all bill.

easy ... you stop waging stupid wars and start making corporations and the top 1% pay the taxes they should and restoring the tax rate that existed prior to shrub becoming president.

funny how the right never thinks there's enough money to do good things but has all the money in the world to subsidize corporations.

and restoring the tax rate that existed prior to shrub becoming president.

Obama brought back the 39.6% bracket already.

When people say that, I wonder if they know ALL tax brackets went down not just the upper ones?

and I wonder if people like you understand that for most people that was worth a couple of hundred dollars and for the top income earners it was worth a fortune.

for the top income earners it was worth a fortune.

The top rate went from 39.6% all the way down to 35%. Wow!

which is a lot of money if you're paying taxes on in excess of a million dollars, isn't it?

The bottom rate went from 15% to 10%.

easy ... you stop waging stupid wars and start making corporations and the top 1% pay the taxes they should and restoring the tax rate that existed prior to shrub becoming president.

funny how the right never thinks there's enough money to do good things but has all the money in the world to subsidize corporations.

When people say that, I wonder if they know ALL tax brackets went down not just the upper ones?

and I wonder if people like you understand that for most people that was worth a couple of hundred dollars and for the top income earners it was worth a fortune.

which is a lot of money if you're paying taxes on in excess of a million dollars, isn't it?

It's a bit over 11% of their tax liability.

Doesn't fit their narrative.

Or they just don't know.

that's right.. .keep ignoring the actual facts:

False Tax Claims

Almost half of the people in this country that earn an income don't pay income taxes. In fact, many get more back than was withheld when filing a return.

Who? Who is working and not paying taxes, those making min. wage with 4 kids?

Doesn't fit their narrative.

Or they just don't know.

that's right.. .keep ignoring the actual facts:

False Tax Claims

Almost half of the people in this country that earn an income don't pay income taxes. In fact, many get more back than was withheld when filing a return.

Who? Who is working and not paying taxes, those making min. wage with 4 kids?

Let's use your example of a family of six with two adults and four kids.

That family, based solely on the makeup of the family, wouldn't pay any income taxes until the gross family income is $68,800 assuming they do not get any deductions or credits other than those related specifically to the family makeup. Then, the total income tax would be $1.

We'll assume that both parents work in order to make that amount but it really doesn't matter to prove the point. Considering that a 40 hour/week job working 52 weeks/year comes to 2080 hours/year, both working would be a total of 4160 hours/year. $68,800/4160 equals $16.53/hour per parent. I don't know about you but that's 228% of the current minimum wage and $1.53/hour higher than the $15/hour wage amount demanded by the left.

To answer your question, no it's not just those working making minimum wage.

Its really weird how they seem to want more from the lowest rung of society while defending with pitch forks the uber rich

You're making it out as if anyone other than the parents of those kids should be funding college for them. Unless it's those parents doing it, no one else is responsible for doing so.

not so in a communist utopia
ClosedCaption said unless you're a hedge fund manager, you won't be paying. It still involves the thought process of someone other than the kid's parents doing the paying.

I didnt say that, thats what the bill itself says. So again, you nor I will be affected. Do you want me to shed a tear for the Hedge Fund fuck up's?

wrong everyone is affected once we all agree that it is A-Ok to force someone else to pay for something for someone else

Taxes are force. Dont like taxes? Then move somewhere that doesnt have them, like death.

too bad for you fuckstick i live in a country that allows me to have a say in what we tax and what we pay for

ClosedCaption said unless you're a hedge fund manager, you won't be paying. It still involves the thought process of someone other than the kid's parents doing the paying.

I didnt say that, thats what the bill itself says. So again, you nor I will be affected. Do you want me to shed a tear for the Hedge Fund fuck up's?

wrong everyone is affected once we all agree that it is A-Ok to force someone else to pay for something for someone else

Taxes are force. Dont like taxes? Then move somewhere that doesnt have them, like death.

too bad for you fuckstick i live in a country that allows me to have a say in what we tax and what we pay for

Of course you have a say and so do I. If taxes are stealing then GTFO and move to that place that doesnt have taxes...also it doesnt exist but feel free to take a Ryder Truck there. Unlimited miles

Idiots like CC don't think so and say so at the same time they are complaining about taxes to fund things with which they disagree such as the military. The difference is military spending is a delegated power of Congress and the Constitution says nothing about spending for education.

Being responsible for funding your own kid's college, don't demand someone else do it.

Sorry, I dont want to fund your street either but thats not how taxes work.

Sorry, but streets are public property, and therefore a public funding concern.

Your kid's brain and future, however, are his private concern and yours.

Of course you have a say and so do I. If taxes are stealing then GTFO and move to that place that doesnt have taxes...also it doesnt exist but feel free to take a Ryder Truck there. Unlimited miles

things like roads are public works things like funding your kids education not so much

sorry folks are not going to sink into your commie lifestyle wishes

Idiots like CC don't think so and say so at the same time they are complaining about taxes to fund things with which they disagree such as the military. The difference is military spending is a delegated power of Congress and the Constitution says nothing about spending for education.
not a word

time to have a balanced budget

So?

The problem is when someone says something you don't like, your answer is GTFO. When you can get me out and are man enough to enforce your demand, do so.

not a word

On another response, he said both of us have a say and so does he. The problem is, based on his words, if he doesn't like what we say he says to GTFO.

The problem is when someone says something you don't like, your answer is GTFO. When you can get me out and are man enough to enforce your demand, do so.

I just want you to stop crying over reality. But dont mind me, continue your whine fest

not a word

On another response, he said both of us have a say and so does he. The problem is, based on his words, if he doesn't like what we say he says to GTFO.

most leftists dont like our say

some will do anything to shut it down

since they are against liberty and freedom

So?
So you don't mind looking stupid for supporting something not in the Constitution while complaining about something that is?

\
How do you propose making college affordable for all? The only proposals I seem to hear form the left involves doing so by making someone else pay for what parents aren't doing.

Imagine it was 70% when Reagan got in and he brought it down to 50% . He also lowered he lower bracket as well, but then he lowered the top bracket again and raised the lower in the end.

Um, no you don't.

Forum List

Back