sanders quotes Trump as saying "all mexicans are rapists and murders"

here's what Donny Dangerous SAID:

55e0e21714000077002e4580.jpeg

what part of that do you find untrue?

Start with the verb, "sends/sending"....

misquoting is the same as lying

a common trait among leftists
^ stupid comment
^ even dumber comment^
You are dumb. A common trait among republicunts.

wow great reply dummy
Yeah. It's almost exactly the same as your stupid original comment.

thanks for admitting that you lack originality --LOL@U

who would expect any less of a leftard

^ stupid comment
^ even dumber comment^

wow great reply dummy

At least you were able to admit your comment was stupid.

An uncommon trait among republicunts.

^ even dumber comment^

wow great reply dummy

why do you make stuff up

wow great reply dummy

why do you make stuff up

That's kinda what I asked the OP.

Got no answer.

wow great reply dummy

why do you make stuff up
I don't. Making stuff up is a common trait of republicunts.

Trump never said "all Mexicans are rapists and murderers". How do you quote someone if he never said it? As a matter of fact Trump probably hired more Mexicans than the federal government. If you include the strange death of Vince Foster you could say with some degree of accuracy that the Clintons are rapists and murderers.

Trump doesn't think ALL the Mexicans are rapists and murderers, just enough that they should ALL be racially profiled against, rounded up and booted out, and a trillion dollar wall built to keep them out forever.
I don't see how enforcing our border laws is racist against Mexicans.

Trump doesn't think ALL the Mexicans are rapists and murderers, just enough that they should ALL be racially profiled against, rounded up and booted out, and a trillion dollar wall built to keep them out forever.
I don't see how enforcing our border laws is racist against Mexicans.
It's not. Racial profiling and insulting the entire Mexian population is. For example, suggesting a Judge is of poor character and cannot do his job properly because he is Mexican... THAT is racist.

It's not. Racial profiling and insulting the entire Mexian population is. For example, suggesting a Judge is of poor character and cannot do his job properly because he is Mexican... THAT is racist.
Actually, what he said is that they're sending their criminals over here, he didn't say every Mexican was a criminal. I'm also pretty sure that he said the judge wouldn't handle the case fairly because the Liberal media has been claiming he's racist against Mexicans.

Actually, what he said is that they're sending their criminals over here, he didn't say every Mexican was a criminal. I'm also pretty sure that he said the judge wouldn't handle the case fairly because the Liberal media has been claiming he's racist against Mexicans.
They're not "sending" anyone. What the fuck are you talking about? If a rube from Alabama moves to New York, does that mean Alabama is sending its rubes to Ney York?

And Trump's Mexican comment against the judge has been condemned by both sides of the aisle. The man is clueless, like when he tweeted out a a photo eating a taco salad and said he loves Mexicans. Should Obama tweet out a photo of himself eating boiled cabbage and potato and say he loves white people?

They're not "sending" anyone. What the fuck are you talking about? If a rube from Alabama moves to New York, does that mean Alabama is sending its rubes to Ney York?

And Trump's Mexican comment against the judge has been condemned by both sides of the aisle. The man is clueless, like when he tweeted out a a photo eating a taco salad and said he loves Mexicans. Should Obama tweet out a photo of himself eating boiled cabbage and potato and say he loves white people?
I was only explaining, I didn't say he was right. By explaining, I pointed out that he didn't insult the Mexican people as a whole, which you said he did, and why he said what he did about the judge. So, yes, you're wrong about him insulting the Mexican people as a whole. Though, the ones coming over the border illegally ARE criminals, since they're breaking the law as their first act in this nation.

nice spin attempt, but you fail.

There are many cases of people here illegally committing rape, murder, assault, theft, and all other crimes. NO ONE, including Trump has said that ALL Mexicans are committing these crimes. That lie is only coming from the dems and the corrupt lying media. Trump has not called for racial profiling. What he said is that we need to know who we are letting in the country and until we have the means to know who they are, we should stop letting thousands of unknowns into our country. That is only common sense, not profiling.

You dem/libs all have the same bullshit talking points, you are mindless parrots.
First you lied by saying that I said that Trump meant ALL Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Then you lied by sayi g Trump has not called for racial profiling. Any other lies for us Redfag?

I have not posted any lies. First of all, Mexican and Muslim are NOT RACES. Mexican and muslims can be any and all races. Some Mexicans are Caucasian, some are negro, some are indian, and some are Asian, Muslims are also made up of all races.

So one cannot racially profile a group made up of all races.

What Trump said is that we need to temporarily stop muslim immigration until we have a valid way to know who we are letting in the country-------------tell me what you find wrong with that.
No he also said that profiling people is perfectly fine.

As for stopping Muslim immigration until some arbitrary metric for letting them in is created... that's xenophobia. The refugees coming in have been waiting for 2 years. You people make it seem like we're scooping them up in the middle east and dropping them in your neighborhood.

Ok, if a red headed Irishman robs a convenience store, is it OK for the police to check out all red headed Irishmen in the area around the store? How the hell do you think the police find any criminals if not by profiling.

Radical muslims have been killing innocents all over the world. If one lived next door to you would you watch him closely? If yes, you are profiling, if no, you are an idiot.

allowing and encouraging them to cross the border is the same as sending them. He did not imply that the Mexican government was rounding them up and busing them to the border.

What is it about ILLEGALLY crossing our border that you don't understand?

nice spin attempt, but you fail.

There are many cases of people here illegally committing rape, murder, assault, theft, and all other crimes. NO ONE, including Trump has said that ALL Mexicans are committing these crimes. That lie is only coming from the dems and the corrupt lying media. Trump has not called for racial profiling. What he said is that we need to know who we are letting in the country and until we have the means to know who they are, we should stop letting thousands of unknowns into our country. That is only common sense, not profiling.

You dem/libs all have the same bullshit talking points, you are mindless parrots.
First you lied by saying that I said that Trump meant ALL Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Then you lied by sayi g Trump has not called for racial profiling. Any other lies for us Redfag?

I have not posted any lies. First of all, Mexican and Muslim are NOT RACES. Mexican and muslims can be any and all races. Some Mexicans are Caucasian, some are negro, some are indian, and some are Asian, Muslims are also made up of all races.

So one cannot racially profile a group made up of all races.

What Trump said is that we need to temporarily stop muslim immigration until we have a valid way to know who we are letting in the country-------------tell me what you find wrong with that.

It uh, ignores the First Amendment.

--- Which is something The Dumbnuts seems to be unfamiliar with ---- or to put it accurately, antagonistic to --- in other ways as well....

wanting to know who is coming into our country violates freedom of speech?????

Trump never said "all Mexicans are rapists and murderers". How do you quote someone if he never said it? As a matter of fact Trump probably hired more Mexicans than the federal government. If you include the strange death of Vince Foster you could say with some degree of accuracy that the Clintons are rapists and murderers.

Some Mexicans are good people, the rest are rapists and murderers

chuck todd just did the same thing, but that made me think of this quote which puts it squarely into mainstream politics.

"They're counting on young people staying home and union members staying home and black folks staying home," President Obama said at a rally in Philadelphia.

i don't see Trump as a racist, if i did i wouldn't support him so completely.

i don't really see the love for hillary the media had for obama, which she so desperately needs.

obama's quote above is offensive and insulting to just about everone.

the best war we have going in America right now is the long, long overdue war against our corrupt media.
and with Trump we have already won like half of that war... which is really nice.

Obama: Republicans Counting On Blacks Staying Home | RealClearPolitics
If it's true, why is it insulting?
Have you ever heard a presidential candidate disqualify someone because of their race?
Have you ever heard a presidential candidate disqualify someone because of their religion?

You said:

And you don't see him as racist? What would he have to do to look like a racist to you? Lynch someone?

If it's true, why is it insulting?
Have you ever heard a presidential candidate disqualify someone because of their race?
Have you ever heard a presidential candidate disqualify someone because of their religion?

You said:

And you don't see him as racist? What would he have to do to look like a racist to you? Lynch someone?
I imagine he'd have to actually say or do something racist. You have plenty of true things to say about Trump that are actually true, why would you try to force the ones that aren't? He wants to background check Muslims, because recently they've been blowing themselves up and attacking random people. That's not racism, he's being careful. He wants to deport people that are here illegally. That's not racist, it's enforcing the border laws.

Some Mexicans are good people, the rest are rapists and murderers

some democrats have working brains, the rest are brain dead (you are one of the rest).

Forum List

Back