Sanders: Trump Is ‘A Racist, A Sexist, A Homophobe, A Xenophobe and A Religious Bigot

And that’s his good qualities!

okee dokey.

Bernie Sanders: ‘Trump is… a Racist, a Sexist, a Homophobe, a Xenophobe and a Religious Bigot’

View attachment 306707

Lucy: Do you think you have Pantophobia, Charlie Brown?
Charlie: I don't know, what is pantophobia?
Lucy: The fear of Everything.
Charlie: THAT'S IT!!!
Well....at least Trump isn't a Communist.
The only communists in the world now are people with guns 2 their had in China North Korea and Cuba. Communism is always a dictatorship that owns all business and industry and nobody is for that. Just fair regulations and laws so that we no longer have the worst inequality and upward mobility anywhere ever in the modern world. we have to tax the rich at giant corporations their fair share and invest in America and Americans again for the first time since Reagan. only the GOP brainwash makes this idiocy possible....

Last edited:
Why are brainwashed GOP morons unable to carry on a political discussion? As an American non rich person, I paid too much in taxes. End of story thank you GOP
We cannot determine your actual burden if we know nothing about you.
What do you consider doing well vs wealthy?
Wealthy I would define as income over $400,000 a year. Who pay the same percentage in taxes as you do thanks to this scumbag lying brainwashing corrupt GOP.
The spectrum of people who spend money in our society.
now that 70% of the country live paycheck to paycheck thanks to the scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you. Before Reagan regular people used to save 7% of their pay on average. Nowadays more like - 7%. Great job
How many people do you know who make 400K?
From my prep School named the Hotchkiss School lots and lots from New York City Wall Street types and old money. Turn into real swine after high School LOL. God I hated that place all boys boarding school. Meanwhile out here in Trump country none. Lovely people totally misinformed.

Last edited:
Wealthy I would define as income over $400,000 a year. Who pay the same percentage in taxes as you do thanks to this scumbag lying brainwashing corrupt GOP.
now that 70% of the country live paycheck to paycheck thanks to the scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you. Before Reagan regular people used to save 7% of their pay on average. Nowadays more like - 7%. Great job
From my prep School named the Hotchkiss School lots and lots from New York City Wall Street types and old money. Turn into real swine after high School LOL. Meanwhile out here in Trump country none. Lovely people totally misinformed.
Also know some hedge fund managers God knows how much they make...

The Dems' litany of insults (which distill into "Trump is a Poopyhead") long ago passed their expiration date. Normal people just don't give a damn.
Brainwashed functional morons like you you mean LOL. Hello!... Obama produced more jobs and growth his last 3 years than Trump the last 3 years.... Absolutely none of your phony scandals the last 20 years have gone anywhere in the real world especially the crap about Obama Hillary holder Lerner the FBI to CIA the deep state. What a load of garbage dunderhead. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes a giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, since Reagan. Only your garbage propaganda makes this idiocy possible.

Yeah, Trump the racist!

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

Hey now, don't be so hard on the guy. He defied the government (twice) for the right to keep black people out of his apartments, told the investigator during the first trial "come on Elise, you don't want to live with them either", declared "black guys counting my money --- I hate it", called dark-skinned nations "shithole countries", completely forgot who David Dookey was, then took orders from him, declared Mexicans "rapists" and then demanded they pay for a wall, whined about the black guy that preceded him for three years and counting, slurred Native Americans with "Pocahontas" as well as "they don't look like Indians to me", paid for a full-page ad demanding the death penalty for innocent black people .... so he's trying.

But I'll take your word for it that he groped a black woman, I don't even know about that.

And oh by the way "Jew" is not a race. But neither is "Mexican". Or "Nazi".

You're one desperate puppy!

Took orders from David Duke! You're just being desperate and foolish.

Trump called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five. All convicted rapists and murderers.

Are those nations s***holes or not? They are.

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

Yeah, Trump the racist!

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

Hey now, don't be so hard on the guy. He defied the government (twice) for the right to keep black people out of his apartments, told the investigator during the first trial "come on Elise, you don't want to live with them either", declared "black guys counting my money --- I hate it", called dark-skinned nations "shithole countries", completely forgot who David Dookey was, then took orders from him, declared Mexicans "rapists" and then demanded they pay for a wall, whined about the black guy that preceded him for three years and counting, slurred Native Americans with "Pocahontas" as well as "they don't look like Indians to me", paid for a full-page ad demanding the death penalty for innocent black people .... so he's trying.

But I'll take your word for it that he groped a black woman, I don't even know about that.

And oh by the way "Jew" is not a race. But neither is "Mexican". Or "Nazi".

You're one desperate puppy!

Took orders from David Duke! You're just being desperate and foolish.

Trump called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five. All convicted rapists and murderers.

Are those nations s***holes or not? They are.

My%20meme%21-S.jpg
He was a Democrat until Obama. They shouldn't go after Trump personally oh, they should go after his policies which are racist homophobic sexist and based on garbage propaganda. he doesn't care about anything except cutting taxes on himself and running the GOP, in other words doing what the propaganda and the brainwashed Base says to do.

Sanders: Trump Is ‘A Racist, A Sexist, A Homophobe, A Xenophobe and A Religious Bigot

Maybe Sanders said this and maybe not, in-any-event, I don’t believe Sanders is trying to take credit for being the first to see trump’s inner motivations.

Anyone who has kept up with this pathological lying demented narcissist knows full well what kind of person trump is.
:)-
He also said at the same time in the link that Trump is a pathological liar and something else that seem obvious really. At any rate I think he should say that he has homophobic policies etc etc policies! All he had to doto take over the GOP was parrot all the hate misinformation character assassination lies garbage propaganda that you people love. Lock her up lock them all up. Turns out he's the one who should be locked up. Mueller call him conspirator number one just like law enforcement does but you brainwashed functional moron think he was totally innocent LOL aaarrrggghhh

The problem you libs have is that Trump is just so outstandingly successful in his feats of excellence since he took over. So you don't have anything to run on except for the goofy lie that "Trump is corrupt".

Of course, that's totally bullshit, no one has ever been investigated more than Trump.
Except Hillary and Obama. What success is that, brainwashed functional moron? Obama had more jobs and growth his last three years then he has had in his three years. And only cost a few trillion in debt. Great job! He's pissed off all our allies and gave Putin and Kim jeong Hoon all they wanted, and his trade wars and tariffs have done nothing but screw over our farmers and others. Everything you know is bologna. Worst dealmaker ever just like he was in business.

okee dokey.

Bernie Sanders: ‘Trump is… a Racist, a Sexist, a Homophobe, a Xenophobe and a Religious Bigot’

View attachment 306707

The only communists in the world now are people with guns 2 their had in China North Korea and Cuba. Communism is always a dictatorship that owns all business and industry and nobody is for that. Just fair regulations and laws so that we no longer have the worst inequality and upward mobility anywhere ever in the modern world. we have to tax the rich at giant corporations their fair share and invest in America and Americans again for the first time since Reagan. only the GOP brainwash makes this idiocy possible....
Your party leader says he doesn’t mind being called a Commie, so why are you feeling the need to lie for him?

The Dems' litany of insults (which distill into "Trump is a Poopyhead") long ago passed their expiration date. Normal people just don't give a damn.
Brainwashed functional morons like you you mean LOL. Hello!... Obama produced more jobs and growth his last 3 years than Trump the last 3 years.... Absolutely none of your phony scandals the last 20 years have gone anywhere in the real world especially the crap about Obama Hillary holder Lerner the FBI to CIA the deep state. What a load of garbage dunderhead. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes a giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, since Reagan. Only your garbage propaganda makes this idiocy possible.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection, Halitosis, and Extremely Bad Fashion Sense ^^^

okee dokey.

View attachment 306707

Your party leader says he doesn’t mind being called a Commie, so why are you feeling the need to lie for him?
Bologna. Link to that garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron?

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection, Halitosis, and Extremely Bad Fashion Sense ^^^
No argument at all as always when confronted, just stupid insults and talking points from the brainwash....

No argument at all as always when confronted, just stupid insults and talking points from the brainwash....

^^^ Diagnosis: Sore LoserXyr and Completely Lacking the Ability to Screw in a Light Bulb ^^^

Maybe Sanders said this and maybe not, in-any-event, I don’t believe Sanders is trying to take credit for being the first to see trump’s inner motivations.

Anyone who has kept up with this pathological lying demented narcissist knows full well what kind of person trump is.
:)-

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

From my prep School named the Hotchkiss School lots and lots from New York City Wall Street types and old money. Turn into real swine after high School LOL. God I hated that place all boys boarding school. Meanwhile out here in Trump country none. Lovely people totally misinformed.
I’m not uninformed and about 1/3rd of the people I know make 400K+.
They went to school and work 80+ hours/week.
They have tremendous mortgages and spend a lot of that money making sure their children don’t get degrees in history.

They have tremendous mortgages and spend a lot of that money making sure their children don’t get degrees in history.

Why would anyone want to be ignorant of history?

Ever hear of George Santayana?

I hope they are not ignorant and misinformed like you are. LOL. I hope they take some courses in history and political science and sociology. History is damn good thing to know. And I'm not sure I believe you. You know what liars the GOP breeds or at least dupes. I did very well in business with a history degree. Better than I did teaching. I was mainly teaching French and Spanish and they don't want to do it. No disciplinary gene it all. So do you know we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes? That none of the GOP phony scandals have ever gotten anywhere in the real world. The only people that agree with you in media are Rupert Murdoch properties. End of story brainwashed functional moron.I as I have said before I was more interested in my late aunt's bar Casablanca in Spain. Which you cannot do unless you're married to a European.

I hope they are not ignorant and misinformed like you are. I hope they take some courses in history and political science and sociology. History is damn good thing to know. And I'm not sure I believe you. You know what liars the GOP breeds or at least dupes. I did very well in business with a history degree. Better than I did teaching. I was mainly teaching French and Spanish and they don't want to do it. No disciplinary gene it all. So do you know we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes? That none of the GOP phony scandals have ever gotten anywhere in the real world. The only people that agree with you in media are Rupert Murdoch properties. End of story brainwashed functional moron.I as I have said before I was more interested in my late aunt's bar Casablanca in Spain. Which you cannot do unless you're married to a European.
Here’s a fact...
History is a requirement for hard science and math degrees.
It’s obvious you don’t know anyone who has a successful career.
That’s not an insult, it’s a fact.

I hope they are not ignorant and misinformed like you are. LOL. I hope they take some courses in history and political science and sociology. History is damn good thing to know. And I'm not sure I believe you. You know what liars the GOP breeds or at least dupes. I did very well in business with a history degree. Better than I did teaching. I was mainly teaching French and Spanish and they don't want to do it. No disciplinary gene it all. So do you know we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes? That none of the GOP phony scandals have ever gotten anywhere in the real world. The only people that agree with you in media are Rupert Murdoch properties. End of story brainwashed functional moron.I as I have said before I was more interested in my late aunt's bar Casablanca in Spain. Which you cannot do unless you're married to a European.
Did you know that every Republican on the Senate and House intelligence committees agreed that the Russians hacked the DNC and podesta servers and spend a lot of money making up stuff about Hillary on social media and ended up basically wreck in the election. The defense by Republicans is that Ukraine has the server dumb stuff and did the same stuff as the Russians did with no evidence of that. Absolute garbage you live on a another planet Rupert Murdoch planet. All Trump had to do to take over the scumbag idiot GOP was parrot the garbage.

F
Did you know that every Republican on the Senate and House intelligence committees agreed that the Russians hacked the DNC and podesta servers and spend a lot of money making up stuff about Hillary on social media and ended up basically wreck in the election. The defense by Republicans is that Ukraine has the server dumb stuff and did the same stuff as the Russians did with no evidence of that. Absolute garbage you live on a another planet Rupert Murdoch planet. All Trump had to do to take over the scumbag idiot GOP was parrot the garbage.
For what it’s worth, every politician I know is a sociopath.

Forum List

Back