Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Just remember, 99.9% of what you see on your nightly news is Government-approved/provided information. I'll let you decide for yourself if you want to put your faith in them always telling the truth. It's your call in the end.

Have you or anyone you know ever worked in the news? I just wonder how you know that all the nightly news, I assume including all the local affiliates, just provide information provided by the government.
I HAVE FRIENDS IN THE NEWS BIZ THAT WOULD laugh in Pauli's face..

All rational adults and even most children ask questions, Princess. It's the blind acceptance of and closed-minded adherance to silly CT stuff which marks you. :cuckoo:

So, the fact that you leftists never question your shameful party or the government when controlled by the party, clearly demonstrates that you're not rational?

We knew that.

Me Leftist? You smokin' da crack again, right? This isn't about politics but rather about some moron's slavish acceptance of all "facts," no matter how ludicrous, that roll down the CT highway. Are you a CT loon , Princess? Do you line your golf caps with foil? Live in your Mommy's basement? Take the test: Psych Research - Conspiracy Theory Study

"Imagine that everything we think we understand about how the world works is, in fact, an elaborate hoax. Democracy is a sham designed to fool us into believing we are in control. That a small group of unknown, unaccountable elites is actually pulling the strings and pretty much deciding the course of history; everything from the world economy and the conduct of nations to the media and pop culture is under their complete control. Anyone who says otherwise has either been fooled by the conspiracy or is an agent of disinformation."

Mr. Personality | Psychology Today
8 is not what you'd call sophisticated..

Just remember, 99.9% of what you see on your nightly news is Government-approved/provided information. I'll let you decide for yourself if you want to put your faith in them always telling the truth. It's your call in the end.

We have a Ministry of propaganda now? Please show us just how everything is routed through the government before it is broadcast on the news..........

We have a Ministry of propaganda now? Please show us just how everything is routed through the government before it is broadcast on the news..........

s0n....how do you get on in years and end up being so naive? Whats up with that? And whats up with the phoney fucking Halloween costume uniform s0n? I love the fake military guys in here......at any given time in here, there are a half dozen.

These people.......they desperately cling to the established narrative.......would happily buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if it was packaged up just right!!! Turn on the TV anytime in the middle of the night, channel surf a bit and watch the infomercials.........the belly busters........the magic gadgets.........get rich quick-as-hell schemes.........all geared to sucker the suckers out there like Ollie. Marketers are payed big bucks to develop products to be sold to the sheep. Im in the wrong field.:eusa_dance:

s0n....how do you get on in years and end up being so naive? Whats up with that? And whats up with the phoney fucking Halloween costume uniform s0n? I love the fake military guys in here......at any given time in here, there are a half dozen.

These people.......they desperately cling to the established narrative.......would happily buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if it was packaged up just right!!! Turn on the TV anytime in the middle of the night, channel surf a bit and watch the infomercials.........the belly busters........the magic gadgets.........get rich quick-as-hell schemes.........all geared to sucker the suckers out there like Ollie. Marketers are payed big bucks to develop products to be sold to the sheep. Im in the wrong field.:eusa_dance:

Somehow the pompous CTs among us are soooo tuned in and the rest of us are just blind sheeple. :cuckoo:

That sure was a whole lot of not actually saying anything specific. :lol:

And again with the 'fake military' thing. Why do you think Ollie, or any other poster, is lying about their military service?

Wait....am I asking you for a rational response to a question? My bad!

Quick question Skooter the Ass Gerbil...............what kind of dog doo are you selling?

SFC Ollie has served and done so honorably.

I'm guessing you're the pussy that's ashamed of what they didn't do, so that's why you denigrate those that actually did do something.

Skooter is still upset because he couldn't qualify for the Girl Scouts.......

Skooter you can talk all the stupidity you want, anyone who knows me knows my background, so go on with making a fool of yourself........

Schooled to be stupid. They don't know any better. They're still living the fairy tale that our Media is independent and credible. Dinosaurs who still adore the Dinosaur Media. You'll never get through to them. But nice try anyway.

Last edited:

Somehow the pompous CTs among us are soooo tuned in and the rest of us are just blind sheeple. :cuckoo:

You're almost there. I think you're actually beginning to get it. Keep going. I'm rootin for ya. :)

MSNBC is owned by G.E. (Defense Contractor) which got a HUGE Gov't Bailout. You really think they're gonna' report on the abuses of gov't?

You wanna' see the video of that Big Titty Bitch Mika Bryzinski getting texts direct from the White House during an interview?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7K2gMynDEU"]Mika Brzezinski admits shes working as white house PR - YouTube[/ame]

MSNBC is owned by G.E. (Defense Contractor) which got a HUGE Gov't Bailout. You really think they're gonna' report on the abuses of gov't?

You wanna' see the video of that Big Titty Bitch Mika Bryzinski getting texts direct from the White House during an interview?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7K2gMynDEU"]Mika Brzezinski admits shes working as white house PR - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, i still have to laugh about GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt being the Dear Leader's 'Jobs Czar.' Truly classic. But yeah, NBC is real News. Sure it is. ;)

LOL! The NBC Dunce even admits on air that she's parroting White House Talking Points. Wow, how our Media has fallen. Crazy stuff.

Skooter you can talk all the stupidity you want, anyone who knows me knows my background, so go on with making a fool of yourself........
Serving 20 years and getting an "Honorable Discharge" doesn't make you any better than anyone else. I know plenty of WWII vets who don't brag at all about it and are reluctant to talk about it. You could learn from them.

You run around here "demanding respect for your service" when in fact no one has to give you any respect for anything beyond what you post here.

Schooled to be stupid. They don't know any better. They're still living the fairy tale that our Media is independent and credible. Dinosaurs who still adore the Dinosaur Media. You'll never get through to them. But nice try anyway.

Straw Man BS.
You have no evidence that anyone who ridicules your total rejection of anything establishment "adores" the MM, only that they reject your CT silliness. :D

1) You make lame assumptions about MSNBC's integrity because you have none.
2) MSNBC is neither the leading source of news nor the only one.
Do you pretend that all American and major foreign media outlets take their marching orders from GE? What the hell happened to your rationality? :cuckoo:

Do you pretend that all American and major foreign media outlets take their marching orders from GE? What the hell happened to your rationality? :cuckoo:

:lol: Who you kidding Sock? You're one of those dipshits who still thinks GE/NBC is real News.

Serving 20 years and getting an "Honorable Discharge" doesn't make you any better than anyone else. I know plenty of WWII vets who don't brag at all about it and are reluctant to talk about it. You could learn from them.

You run around here "demanding respect for your service" when in fact no one has to give you any respect for anything beyond what you post here.

Do you loony CTs have nothing but Straw Man arguments in your arsenals?
Nothing about Ollie's posts claim, infer or imply that he considers himself "better than anyone else." Do your feet ever touch the ground, Princess? :cuckoo:

Do you loony CTs have nothing but Straw Man arguments in your arsenals?
Nothing about Ollie's posts claim, infer or imply that he considers himself "better than anyone else." Do your feet ever touch the ground, Princess? :cuckoo:

This coming from a lame Sock Troll asshole. Deliciously ironic and hilarious. :lol:

Mika Brzezinski admits shes working as white house PR - YouTube

:lol: Who you kidding Sock? You're one of those dipshits who still thinks GE/NBC is real News.

Again you make lame assumptions, Princess, because you can't understand people who find you and your CT silliness to be ... silliness. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back