Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

I'm still wondering why there hasn't been a definitive account as to what type of weapon was used
in this horrific event.

Was it a rifle,combat assault rifle,handguns...

What?....

By now we should have an idea.

Yeah, pretty convenient how that AR 15 magically appeared in his trunk hah? Something's very wrong with this picture. And less & less information will be available. But that's the way it's supposed to be. With no independent & credible American Media, there's very little chance we'll ever know what really happened...or didn't happen.

And yet, with no way to know what happened (sic), you'll spout off any theory that appeals to you about it, won't you? :redface:

I'm still wondering why there hasn't been a definitive account as to what type of weapon was used
in this horrific event.

What?....

Yeah, pretty convenient how that AR 15 magically appeared in his trunk hah? Something's very wrong with this picture. And less & less information will be available. But that's the way it's supposed to be. With no independent & credible American Media, there's very little chance we'll ever know what really happened...or didn't happen.

And yet, with no way to know what happened (sic), you'll spout off any theory that appeals to you about it, won't you? :redface:

Hey Dummy, it's a Message Board. It's all about opinions and theories. Get it? SHEESH! :cuckoo:

in this horrific event.

What?....

I saw the video where they removed and cleared the gun that was in the trunk.......
That was not an AR 15 or anything remotely like it....
And I think my background gives me the credibility to say that........
But you guys go on and believe what you want..

in this horrific event.

What?....

I saw the video where they removed and cleared the gun that was in the trunk.......

I'll defer to you on that. What kind of rifle was it, in your opinion?

Here you go, Paulitician:

The CT. State Police Dept. has apparently released the official tally of the weapons used in the Sandy Hook massacre.

[...]Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot) [...]

So it seems the rifle taken from the trunk has no bearing on the issue as to whether the Bushmaster M-15 was used in the shootings or not.

Still problematic to the official story, though, is the Medical Examiner's description of the bullets pulled from some of the victims' bodies.

Recall:

[...]...the bullets are designed in such a fashion that the energy -- this is very clinical; I shouldn't be saying this -- but the energy is deposited in the tissue so the bullet stays in [the tissue].

That description doesn't jibe with the sort of high velocity ammo utilized by the 'long weapon' reportedly found inside the school.

And on reflection, the ME was probably just alluding to the use of hollow point bullets.

And on reflection, the ME was probably just alluding to the use of hollow point bullets.

Just so I understand you ... are you saying there is nothing about the weapons which would support Pauli's CT? :D

As I call it? Do you recall posting the following on this thread at 12:09 am? I was quoting you:
"Many fail to see how badly damaging their premature enthusiasm will be to the credibility of the movement, once the smoke has cleared and all the easily debunked stuff will be used to cast a shadow of doubt on the not-so-easily-debunked stuff."

Yeah, "as [you] call it"; and I do remember posting that. The reason I didn't include the "CT" designation was because I was referring to a specific conspiracy theory (namely the one on which this thread was based); but if there's a larger "movement" to suspect conspiracy as a general rule, "CT movement" would apparently be your choice of words to refer to it (not mine).

Do you really doubt there is a CT movement? :D

Hey Dummy, it's a Message Board. It's all about opinions and theories. Get it? SHEESH! :cuckoo:

Sure, it's about opinions and theories. However, by your own admission, there is no way to know what happened. That being the case, doesn't every theory pretty much hold equal weight? And yet you shun the 'official' version and jump right to the 'the government did it!' version. Then you go on and on about how everyone else is a mindless sheep and goose-stepper for believing the media, while you are finding the truth from a complete lack of information. :confused:

Yeah, have fun with that logic. :tongue:

Sure, it's about opinions and theories. However, by your own admission, there is no way to know what happened. That being the case, doesn't every theory pretty much hold equal weight? And yet you shun the 'official' version and jump right to the 'the government did it!' version. Then you go on and on about how everyone else is a mindless sheep and goose-stepper for believing the media, while you are finding the truth from a complete lack of information. :confused:

In Pauli's defense, he admits he has no trust in our "gov't/media complex" and further admits nothing could ever change his POV. Of course, he also claims to be open minded. :D

paulie has to answer in the negative any thing else would be an admission the government & the evil media are not always wrong.
which might lead to actually having a face to face conversation with another human.

From looking at it I couldn't tell for certain, but my best guess from the flash of time you could see the one ejected shell I'd say a shotgun of some type...

From looking at it I couldn't tell for certain, but my best guess from the flash of time you could see the one ejected shell I'd say a shotgun of some type...

A shotgun was one of the weapons the police said he had, and they said it was found in the car.

AR-15 rounds were found in the school, as well as the AR-15 itself.

A shotgun was one of the weapons the police said he had, and they said it was found in the car.

AR-15 rounds were found in the school, as well as the AR-15 itself.

Didn't know they had said for certain yet. But that goes with the video clip I saw of them removing the Shotgun from the car....

Just so I understand you ... are you saying there is nothing about the weapons which would support Pauli's CT?

No, I'm saying that I might have initially misinterpreted the Medical Examiner's statement, because his description of the energy distribution properties of the type of ammo that was used is consistent with those of hollow point rounds.

Until several other aspects of the crime scene and more specifics of the official narrative come to light, it'll remain beyond anyone's purview to assess the viability of the official story.

I'll say this: I don't see the weapons inventory as intrinsically problematic. Depending on the capacities of the handguns' magazines (which could be as high as 15 and 20 rounds respectively), with both guns blazing simultaneously he could've gotten off 35 rounds very quickly, before either reloading or switching over to the rifle.

As I call it? Do you recall posting the following on this thread at 12:09 am? I was quoting you:
"Many fail to see how badly damaging their premature enthusiasm will be to the credibility of the movement, once the smoke has cleared and all the easily debunked stuff will be used to cast a shadow of doubt on the not-so-easily-debunked stuff."

Yeah, "as [you] call it"; and I do remember posting that. The reason I didn't include the "CT" designation was because I was referring to a specific conspiracy theory (namely the one on which this thread was based); but if there's a larger "movement" to suspect conspiracy as a general rule, "CT movement" would apparently be your choice of words to refer to it (not mine).

Who cares? They're asking questions. And that's far more than our corrupt American Mainstream Media ever does. All they do now is pass on spoon-fed Government Propaganda to the Public. They're useless. Thank God for your so-called "CT movement." They're the only ones asking questions and doing any real investigating. I'm glad they're around.

Who cares? They're asking questions. And that's far more than our corrupt American Mainstream Media ever does. All they do now is pass on spoon-fed Government Propaganda to the Public. They're useless. Thank God for your so-called "CT movement." They're the only ones asking questions and doing any real investigating. I'm glad they're around.

All rational adults and even most children ask questions, Princess. It's the blind acceptance of and closed-minded adherance to silly CT stuff which marks you. :cuckoo:

All rational adults and even most children ask questions, Princess. It's the blind acceptance of and closed-minded adherance to silly CT stuff which marks you. :cuckoo:

So, the fact that you leftists never question your shameful party or the government when controlled by the party, clearly demonstrates that you're not rational?

We knew that.

Ah, Goose Stepper Bliss. Yup, the Government/Media Complex will tell ya the truth. Uh huh, right on. :cuckoo:

Fair enough. Thanks.

Forum List

Back