Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Here's where the answers are I suspect, we all know it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9aArKzRYZQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Sandy Hook 2nd Shooter Cover-Up. - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not a reporter. I still know well that a basic standard for a reporter on news is who, where, when..... So that mistake is not plausible explanation. An explanation put in advance to cover up of flaw that is too evident.

The principal didn't follow the instruction. She didn't stay inside the room but went out to see what happened and saw something she was not allowed to see. So she was shot dead. But the New Town Bee still published the interview according to the original plan. One character of this case was there is no field witness. That's rare. Plus that the gunner was not an expert sniper.

It was a well prepared plot. They had many informants gathered in this area. They had a terror drill in advance.

when I was in grade school (mid sixties) we had duck and cover drills at least once a month.
disaster drills in schools have been around since the 1930's .
do any of you remember CIVIL DEFENCE TESTS?

Read the following to recognize what "drill" is it.

688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

In big plot, the Feds used to organize a similar exercise too, to assure its success.
In 7/22/2011 Norway terror attack:
Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack
• Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com August 26, 2011

The Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten reports today police sources have confirmed that hours before Anders Behring Breivik launched his deadly attack at a political summer camp on Utøya island on July 22, police had conducted a drill for a “practically identical scenario.”

“Sources within the top level management of the police in Oslo have confirmed to Aftenposten that the drill finished at 15:00 that same Friday,” the newspaper reports. “All of the officers from the anti-terror unit that later took part at the bombsite at the government buildings and went out to Utøya to apprehend Anders Behring Breivik had been training on the exact same scenario earlier the same day and in the days preceding,” writes Andreas Bakke Foss.

The bomb attributed to Breivik went off only 26 minutes after the anti-terror drill finished, according to officials.
» Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik?s Attack Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

In 7/7/2005 London bombing: (The plot known with Hurricane Katrina, ended on 9/24/2005)

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?
by Michel Chossudovsky August 8, 2005
A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.
Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.
The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks? | Global Research

In famous 911/2001 terror attack:

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn Date: Friday, 1-Nov-2002 16:24:12

U.S. SPY Satellite Agency’s Mock 9/11 Drill Exposes Administration Lies
By Christopher Bollyn
American Free Press

The NRO, which works closely with the Dept. of Defense and CIA, had planned a simulated exercise in which a small jet “crashes” into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. The government said it was a “bizarre coincidence” that one of the most important U.S. intelligence agencies had planned a mock plane-into-building crash on Sept. 11, according to the Associated Press who reported the story on August 22.

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

All those drills were identical to the coming "terror attack" and happened at same time at same place. They played mission to cover up the main attack. In case the perpetrators were found by the security guard at the site, they would pass the security check by disguising as part of the exercise. Here is how it interrupted the air defense:

9/11 War Games
paralysis of air defenses to ensure the attack succeeded?

"Is this real world or an exercise?" Col. Robert K. Marr Jr. Northeast
Air Defense Sector.

simulation of a plane crash into the NRO headquarters (near Dulles Airport, Virginia) - this was not a "terrorism" exercise but it did result in the evacuation of most NRO employees just as the "real" 9/11 was taking place, making it more difficult for the nation's spy satellites to be used to track the hijacked planes

The publicly available mass media articles about these exercises state that they were similar enough to the actual events that top NORAD personnel were confused, not sure if 9/11 was "part of the drill" or a real world event.

9/11 War Games Before and During the Attacks

Since 911, the “bizarre coincidence" becomes routine job.

New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was dead already and then took down the article.

Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control

Niall Bradley
Sott.net Tue, 18 Dec 2012
The Newtown Bee
December 14, 2012

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shots - more than she could count - that went "on and on."

Sandy_Hook_Principal_statement.jpg

How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press describing what happened ... if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee's article was taken down yesterday.

Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

New Town bee worked to the plan to report the interview of the Principal without acknowledgement of the death of the Principal. (The Principal was shot to death because she had seen something she was not allowed to see. ) So we saw such a conflict. Similar case took place in 911 attack.

BBC reports WTC 7 collapse 23 min BEFORE IT HAPPENED !!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky90eEIzStw]BBC reports WTC 7 collapse 23 min BEFORE IT HAPPENED !!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

So we are not supposed to have exercises..........

I can't count the number of times I heard or asked that exact question, "Is this real world or exercise?"

But go on and believe what you want to believe.......

Be careful, Ollie. The DHS doesn't like it when people talk about drills or exercises.

Check out the following vid at 10:08...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=nXg2WsNCrW4&feature=fvwp]We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant - YouTube[/ame]

I haven't really been following this thread, I'm surprised it still exists and that it isn't all over the place and that everyone hasn't admitted that the thing is staged.

Just watch the first few minutes. . .
PROOF! Sandy Hook Actors Selling Gun Control - False Flag - Conspiracy Like 911! - YouTube

. . . and here's his rehearsal tape. :tongue:
Gene Rosen Caught Rehearsing His Lines On Camera! A Must See!!! - YouTube

And the whole town will swear that these actors are their neighbors, known them for years.....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Truman show! Truman show!

I haven't really been following this thread, I'm surprised it still exists and that it isn't all over the place and that everyone hasn't admitted that the thing is staged.

Just watch the first few minutes. . .
PROOF! Sandy Hook Actors Selling Gun Control - False Flag - Conspiracy Like 911! - YouTube

. . . and here's his rehearsal tape. :tongue:
Gene Rosen Caught Rehearsing His Lines On Camera! A Must See!!! - YouTube

And the whole town will swear that these actors are their neighbors, known them for years.....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Truman show! Truman show!

Hollywood Hollywood............

It's been brought up that the RIP V Soto Facebook was created before she died right? Adams death certificate is the day before the shooting. Armed swat agent in camo running away like a criminal/pussy

It's been brought up that the RIP V Soto Facebook was created before she died right? Adams death certificate is the day before the shooting. Armed swat agent in camo running away like a criminal/pussy

Don't forget about the purple van and its unholy passengers (I.E. the police scanner evidence).

Come to think of it I think this will be my last venture into this area of the forum.

Are you kidding, this is one of the most entertaining areas....So much to laugh at.....

On that we can agree sir, on that we can agree. :cool:

I find it interesting that two groups of people can view two videos (See post #840) and come to completely different conclusions. Though I will grant you, you may believe that the "whole" town knows this character, I believe that is an unqualified statement lacking substantiation. I could just as well say, nobody in Newton knows who this guy is. Can you prove my statement incorrect? I doubt you can. You might be able to produce a handful of people, but that really proves nothing. It doesn't explain such odd behavior.

This is a tragic event. The inconsistencies and the odd coincidences are lining up just a little too neatly for a legislative agenda whose intent is to curtail gun rights and this agenda was planned before this incident even occurred. Look it up, Dianne Fienstien had it all written up. For a member that believes in gun rights, your attitude and lack of skeptical inquiry I find laced with irony and silliness.

Hilarity ensues I suppose. From any other member, one could only question their patriotism for not asking questions. . . but from you? It's just foolishness, right?

How many times must one say it, The conspiracy theories are running rampant and the investigation nor it's findings have been released. Suppose there was 2 shooters, What if they were keeping him under raps to prepare their case against him? What if, what if what if? I could come up with a hundred scenarios that would fit what some people are saying, doesn't make one of them right or wrong and you can't say the official story is wrong because you don't know it yet.......

Makes one look pretty stupid to say so and so lied when they haven't spoken yet........

Forum List

Back