Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

"Deliciously ironic and hilarious?" Really, Princess? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh,

Hi del.

Yeah, that's what i thought. Could be another one of del's a.k.a. (The Gimp) lame Sock Trolls. But then again, it could be that douchebag Candyass/dawgshit too. But who really knows? They could all be one person. Such cowardly lameness. No life i guess. Waddayagonnado? :)

Last edited:
"Deliciously ironic and hilarious?" Really, Princess? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh,

Hi del.

Yeah, that's what i thought. Could be another one of del's a.k.a. (The Gimp) lame Sock Trolls. But then again, it could be that douchebag Candyass/dawgshit too. But who really knows? They could all be one person. Such cowardly lameness. No life i guess. Waddayagonnado? :)
most likely it's your paranoid schizophrenia kicking up!

Del has negged me more than once. I don't believe he likes me but I have no prob with you taking your suspicions to the MODS ... they have ways to sort that out, Princess. :D

Right, because no one is clever enough to spawn a VM with a separate IP... I mean, that might take up to three minutes to set up...

Del has negged me more than once. I don't believe he likes me but I have no prob with you taking your suspicions to the MODS ... they have ways to sort that out, Princess. :D

Right, because no one is clever enough to spawn a VM with a separate IP... I mean, that might take up to three minutes to set up...

So you're saying you're actually 9/11 Hand Job and Pauli all rolled into one? Woo.
Sorry to bust your bubble, Princess, but y'all are just not that important to me. Perhaps you should take the test ... you may just be a FREAK: Psych Research - Conspiracy Theory Study

"Imagine that everything we think we understand about how the world works is, in fact, an elaborate hoax. Democracy is a sham designed to fool us into believing we are in control. That a small group of unknown, unaccountable elites is actually pulling the strings and pretty much deciding the course of history; everything from the world economy and the conduct of nations to the media and pop culture is under their complete control. Anyone who says otherwise has either been fooled by the conspiracy or is an agent of disinformation."

Mr. Personality | Psychology Today

71864_359903744107647_882707150_n.jpg

Oh,

Hi del.

Sure thing del/Candyass/dawgshit/SAYIT. Whatever. You're a miserable Sock Troll. Get a life. :cuckoo:

Sure thing del/Candyass/dawgshit/SAYIT. Whatever. You're a miserable Sock Troll. Get a life. :cuckoo:
yes dear! here's your meds...

when you promote these insane consperacy theories you promote the harrassment of victims by nutters for the rest of their lives.

Good work guys in getting the surviving children followed arround by gun nutters and attacked by gun nutters till their dying days.

Westboro level insane reached by the republicans

when you promote these insane consperacy theories you promote the harrassment of victims by nutters for the rest of their lives.

Good work guys in getting the surviving children followed arround by gun nutters and attacked by gun nutters till their dying days.

Westboro level insane reached by the republicans

Faux hysterical outrage duly noted. Using children for propaganda again. Anything to keep people from asking questions i guess. You Goose Steppers are sickening.

Last edited:
tell that to the victims of the westboro church and the people who have already been harrassed by nutters like you who buy into crazy ideas becasue they dont like the real facts of the world

tell that to the victims of the westboro church and the people who have already been harrassed by nutters like you who buy into crazy ideas becasue they dont like the real facts of the world

Your loony obsession with the westboro church is also duly noted. And using children for propaganda isn't anything new either...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1azHYjjG_U&bpctr=1360263494]German children sing "Hitler is our saviour" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA]School children sing praises to their savior Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Your loony obsession with the westboro church is also duly noted. And using children for propaganda isn't anything new either...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1azHYjjG_U&bpctr=1360263494]German children sing "Hitler is our saviour" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA]School children sing praises to their savior Obama - YouTube[/ame]
only A TRUE psyco would make the non existent connection between Hitler and Obama, either that or it gives paulie major wood!

i hope conspiracy theorists say this shit to the wrong fucking person in real life, who lived amidst the tragedy - and they get their cheek bones new fault lines

only A TRUE psyco would make the non existent connection between Hitler and Obama, either that or it gives paulie major wood!

Just noting how you Goose Steppers are using these children to silence anyone who asks questions. Just using them to push your propaganda. But like i said, that's been done all throughout history. Nothing new there.

German children sing "Hitler is our saviour" - YouTube

School children sing praises to their savior Obama - YouTube

Just noting how you Goose Steppers are using these children to silence anyone who asks questions. Just using them to push your propaganda. But like i said, that's been done all throughout history. Nothing new there.
bullshit! your choices are a window into your faulty thought process.

bullshit! your choices are a window into your faulty thought process.

You're just using these poor dead children to silence anyone who dares to ask questions. But that dirty trick wont work on me. You can't guilt-trip me into shutting up. That works with most sheeple, but not with me. I'll continue asking questions. And shame on you Goose Steppers for exploiting these children. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back