Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

1) You make lame assumptions about MSNBC's integrity because you have none.
2) MSNBC is neither the leading source of news nor the only one.
Do you pretend that all American and major foreign media outlets take their marching orders from GE? What the hell happened to your rationality? :cuckoo:

:lol: Who you kidding Sock? You're one of those dipshits who still thinks GE/NBC is real News.

Again you make lame assumptions, Princess, because you can't understand people who find you and your CT silliness to be ... silliness. :cuckoo:

Seriously Princess, time for you to create a new Sock. This one's all out of material. ;)

Skooter you can talk all the stupidity you want, anyone who knows me knows my background, so go on with making a fool of yourself........
Serving 20 years and getting an "Honorable Discharge" doesn't make you any better than anyone else. I know plenty of WWII vets who don't brag at all about it and are reluctant to talk about it. You could learn from them.

You run around here "demanding respect for your service" when in fact no one has to give you any respect for anything beyond what you post here.

Hey asshole. The only reason I brought up my service was to point out that I had the expertise to see that the weapon removed from the trunk of the car was not an AR15.
In that sense yes I would know much more than most. And my input on that point was respected by Paulitician. And then I was attacked by the other asshole.
And I didn't ask you for any respect. Respect is earned, I have earned enough to be the Commander of my American Legion Post for the past 2 years. I don't give a rats ass if you respect that or not. But no one attacks my service for no fucking reason.

Now either apologize for being an asshole or don't...I don't give a fuck.

But you certainly cannot prove me wrong............

Skooter you can talk all the stupidity you want, anyone who knows me knows my background, so go on with making a fool of yourself........
Serving 20 years and getting an "Honorable Discharge" doesn't make you any better than anyone else. I know plenty of WWII vets who don't brag at all about it and are reluctant to talk about it. You could learn from them.

You run around here "demanding respect for your service" when in fact no one has to give you any respect for anything beyond what you post here.

Do you loony CTs have nothing but Straw Man arguments in your arsenals?
Nothing about Ollie's posts claim, infer or imply that he considers himself "better than anyone else." Do your feet ever touch the ground, Princess? :cuckoo:

I'd like to see the idiot show me telling any war stories.... But Many times I have used my expertise in the military to answer questions. Which is what was done in this thread... But yeah, when you stop to think about it, I probably am better than him. At most things anyway.....

Just remember, 99.9% of what you see on your nightly news is Government-approved/provided information. I'll let you decide for yourself if you want to put your faith in them always telling the truth. It's your call in the end.

We have a Ministry of propaganda now? Please show us just how everything is routed through the government before it is broadcast on the news..........

s0n....how do you get on in years and end up being so naive? Whats up with that? And whats up with the phoney fucking Halloween costume uniform s0n? I love the fake military guys in here......at any given time in here, there are a half dozen.

These people.......they desperately cling to the established narrative.......would happily buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if it was packaged up just right!!! Turn on the TV anytime in the middle of the night, channel surf a bit and watch the infomercials.........the belly busters........the magic gadgets.........get rich quick-as-hell schemes.........all geared to sucker the suckers out there like Ollie. Marketers are payed big bucks to develop products to be sold to the sheep. Im in the wrong field.:eusa_dance:
most people who are up that late and watch that shit are mostly crack heads, drunks, insomniac's and psyco killers. which one are you?

Nothing about Ollie's posts claim, infer or imply that he considers himself "better than anyone else." Do your feet ever touch the ground, Princess? :cuckoo:

This coming from a lame Sock Troll asshole. Deliciously ironic and hilarious. :lol:

"Deliciously ironic and hilarious?" Really, Princess? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like to see the idiot show me telling any war stories.... But Many times I have used my expertise in the military to answer questions. Which is what was done in this thread... But yeah, when you stop to think about it, I probably am better than him. At most things anyway.....

Since I am the disinterested and unbiased observer I will render the judgment.
Hmmmmm, yeah, you are better than that Twerp... I mean Mad Sci. :D

We have a Ministry of propaganda now? Please show us just how everything is routed through the government before it is broadcast on the news..........

s0n....how do you get on in years and end up being so naive? Whats up with that? And whats up with the phoney fucking Halloween costume uniform s0n? I love the fake military guys in here......at any given time in here, there are a half dozen.

These people.......they desperately cling to the established narrative.......would happily buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if it was packaged up just right!!! Turn on the TV anytime in the middle of the night, channel surf a bit and watch the infomercials.........the belly busters........the magic gadgets.........get rich quick-as-hell schemes.........all geared to sucker the suckers out there like Ollie. Marketers are payed big bucks to develop products to be sold to the sheep. Im in the wrong field.:eusa_dance:
most people who are up that late and watch that shit are mostly crack heads, drunks, insomniac's and psyco killers. which one are you?

They are not mutually exclusive. :D

They are not mutually exclusive. :D
lonely drunk is my guess?

He just said it Princess! But I already knew anyway from the way Ollie stomps around here demanding respect! :D

I have been a member of a VFW before and I've seen plenty of people like Ollie. Sitting in the same chair every day, drinking the same beer, telling the same, old, boring stories about how good they were at pushing papers around.

REAL Heroes NEVER brag about their service or demand respect like Ollie does here.

Oh and Ollie, maybe it's the post surgery medication you're taking that's affecting your memory but you did just recently tell a "war story" about your time at the NSA.

He just said it Princess! But I already knew anyway from the way Ollie stomps around here demanding respect! :D

I have been a member of a VFW before and I've seen plenty of people like Ollie. Sitting in the same chair every day, drinking the same beer, telling the same, old, boring stories about how good they were at pushing papers around.

REAL Heroes NEVER brag about their service or demand respect like Ollie does here.

Oh and Ollie, maybe it's the post surgery medication you're taking that's affecting your memory but you did just recently tell a "war story" about your time at the NSA.

Yeah, sure you have. Wanna produce some posts where he brags about his service, Princess? :D

I haven't really been following this thread, I'm surprised it still exists and that it isn't all over the place and that everyone hasn't admitted that the thing is staged.

Just watch the first few minutes. . .
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dvq2zABOtL8&feature=endscreen]PROOF! Sandy Hook Actors Selling Gun Control - False Flag - Conspiracy Like 911! - YouTube[/ame]

. . . and here's his rehearsal tape. :tongue:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4]Gene Rosen Caught Rehearsing His Lines On Camera! A Must See!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Gee, did it have anything to do with the topic? Yes, I'm sure it did. And I do not belong to the VFW, I am the Commander of Post 247 American Legion. And guess what? We don't operate a bar.....

Gee, and again have I ever claimed to be a hero? Have I ever asked for your respect? You want to be an ass, be an ass, no one here gives a shit. But wait 2 days so I can neg you again.....I wouldn't want you crying to the administration........

By the way, being proud of ones service is not demanding respect. But I earned a title and i use it. You don't like it, too bad, maybe you should have earned one of your own, other than dirtbag, asswipe, and asshole....

I haven't really been following this thread, I'm surprised it still exists and that it isn't all over the place and that everyone hasn't admitted that the thing is staged.

PROOF! Sandy Hook Actors Selling Gun Control - False Flag - Conspiracy Like 911! - YouTube

Gene Rosen Caught Rehearsing His Lines On Camera! A Must See!!! - YouTube

And the whole town will swear that these actors are their neighbors, known them for years.....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gee, did it have anything to do with the topic? Yes, I'm sure it did. And I do not belong to the VFW, I am the Commander of Post 247 American Legion. And guess what? We don't operate a bar.....

Gee, and again have I ever claimed to be a hero? Have I ever asked for your respect? You want to be an ass, be an ass, no one here gives a shit. But wait 2 days so I can neg you again.....I wouldn't want you crying to the administration........

By the way, being proud of ones service is not demanding respect. But I earned a title and i use it. You don't like it, too bad, maybe you should have earned one of your own, other than dirtbag, asswipe, and asshole....

C'mon Sarge. Don't be so diplomatic! And thank you again for your service to this country ... something some here seem to resent. :D

PROOF! Sandy Hook Actors Selling Gun Control - False Flag - Conspiracy Like 911! - YouTube

Gene Rosen Caught Rehearsing His Lines On Camera! A Must See!!! - YouTube

Yeah, that dude is pretty creepy. And a shitty actor to boot. Just another bizarre twist in this awful mess. But don't count on the dunces at CNN or anyone else in the Government/Media Complex to do any independent and credible investigating. They have their spoon-fed Big Brother story, and that's that. Time to move on to the next charade. It's very sad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back