Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Just noting how you Goose Steppers are using these children to silence anyone who asks questions. Just using them to push your propaganda. But like i said, that's been done all throughout history. Nothing new there.
bullshit! your choices are a window into your faulty thought process.

You're just using these poor dead children to silence anyone who dares to ask questions. But that dirty trick wont work on me. You can't guilt-trip me into shutting up. That works with most sheeple, but not with me. I'll continue asking questions. And shame on you Goose Steppers for exploiting these children. Shame on you.
thanks for once again for supplying the rope and hanging yourself with it.
funny how it was you who played the dead children card!

youre using the poor dead children by pretending they dont exist.

youre the sick bastard, and you deserve to rot.

No doubt there were dead kids.....but anybody who actually thinks for a second this was done by a 110 pound kid carrying 50 pounds of stuff and doing precision shooting despite never having been seen at a gun range by anybody....is the same person who would gladly buy a big old bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if its dressed up just right!!! The photo of Lanza.....laugh my balls off. Weve seen a billion vid's of bad guys doing bad stuff on the boob but the most evil and prolific killer of our time and not a single clip exists anyplace?? Oh.....I guess the video recorder at the gun shop the Tuesday before must just have been down that day!!!

pc sheep are gay......and will be the first ones to say, "Ahhh.....haaaaa!!!" when finally, we all get the bogus video of the incident!!! $1000 dog doo FTL.

Last edited:
Paulitician.......check this out bro........

Go to 3:01 and then 4:40.....check out the parking and the position of the storage building behind the firehouse. Tell me its the same place!!!! One photo you can fit maybe 15 cars side by side ( at 3:10)......the other of suppossedly the same place, you could fit at least 30 cars ( at 4:40). We're supposssed to be looking at the same exact area!!! OK........:coffee:

LMAO.....Im sure Ollie has a good explanation!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjhVs5DHReM]Evidence of Blue screen Compositing Sandy Hook Footage - YouTube[/ame]

Im under no illusions there will ever be a smoking gun. There wont be.....100% certain. But this event is a seminal event for me.....the most profound in my lifetime. Soon enough, nobody is going to be able to connect any dots anymore and its gonna be unimaginable.

Last edited:
Different angles and camera positions and settings? Who knows?

I'll still tell you to stop making yourself look so stupid and wait for the official reports to be published.

And this will more than likely all fade away.......
Nothing to see here other than grieving families.....

Its too late.

the republicans didnt swat at these people right away when they emerged.

they just ignore stuff they think will help them win elections no matter how scum riding low they are

Its too late.

the republicans didnt swat at these people right away when they emerged.

they just ignore stuff they think will help them win elections no matter how scum riding low they are

What the hell does this have to do with republicans?

Go eat your Cheerios........

I was going to ask the same thing. What does this insanity have to do with elections?

You guys really need to disconnet your internet. It is supposed to be a tool to broaden your horizions not narrow your mind.

The thread is off the charts retarded

Open your mind. But you can't do that until you renounce your membership in the Big Brother-Worship Cult. You don't have to be a member. You can decide not to be. Seriously, it's true. Give it a shot.

Last edited:
You guys really need to disconnet your internet. It is supposed to be a tool to broaden your horizions not narrow your mind.

The thread is off the charts retarded

Open your mind. But you can't do that until you renounce your membership in the Big Brother-Worship Cult. You don't have to be a member. You can decide not to be. Seriously, it's true. Give it a shot.

Here, let me fix that for you.

Open your mind. But you can't do that until you believe everything you are told that has 'the government did it' in it.

;)

LMAO.....what a bunch of certified sheep.

Go look at the fucking video at 3:02 and then at 4:37 and tell me that is the same place!!! I am bloggin here with a bunch of fucking dry drunks.......informtion cannot be tolerated. Ollie.....at least you seem to me to be naturally curious. Please take a look at my last post.........

Like I say......I have NEVER been a conspiracy theorist guy ( infact, have come in here before making fun of Paulitician and Eots)........never spend time in this particular forum and Im a member for years now on this USMESSAGEBOARD. I cha-cha'd my brother for weeks but Ive seen too much that is unexplainable.

Different angles and camera positions and settings? Who knows?

I'll still tell you to stop making yourself look so stupid and wait for the official reports to be published.

And this will more than likely all fade away.......
Nothing to see here other than grieving families.....

And flamin' heartless CT loons claiming those families are "frauds."

Go look at the fucking video at 3:02 and then at 4:37 and tell me that is the same place!!! I am bloggin here with a bunch of fucking dry drunks.......informtion cannot be tolerated. Ollie.....at least you seem to me to be naturally curious. Please take a look at my last post.........

Like I say......I have NEVER been a conspiracy theorist guy ( infact, have come in here before making fun of Paulitician and Eots)........never spend time in this particular forum and Im a member for years now on this USMESSAGEBOARD. I cha-cha'd my brother for weeks but Ive seen too much that is unexplainable.

I did a quick look at the video, and I have to say...at the times you specified, it looks like shots taken from two different angles, not locations. In the picture at 4:40, you can clearly see another corner of a white building is ahead and to the left. That is not in the scene at 3:10. This leads me to think the 3:10 shot is from that far building, while the 4:40 shot is from further back behind another corner.

I did a quick look at the video, and I have to say...at the times you specified, it looks like shots taken from two different angles, not locations. In the picture at 4:40, you can clearly see another corner of a white building is ahead and to the left. That is not in the scene at 3:10. This leads me to think the 3:10 shot is from that far building, while the 4:40 shot is from further back behind another corner.
one thing these assholes never do is try to contact the news stations or the independent videographers to find out who shot what ,when and from where.

one thing these assholes never do is try to contact the news stations or the independent videographers to find out who shot what ,when and from where.

Because none of 'em can let facts get in the way of a juicy CT and they don't believe a word the media says anyway so what's the point? :D

Because none of 'em can let facts get in the way of a juicy CT and they don't believe a word the media says anyway so what's the point? :D
you're right I sometimes forget to them analytical thinking is a four letter word.:eusa_whistle:

different angles......wtf......the planter. The wood planter is in both.........the buildings are not the same or in the same place. Its almost an identical angle. Look at any helicoper footage.....that building is far, far back,.......not about 60 feet or so. ALso......check the traffic/parking at 3:01 and 4:40 or so. Cant be the same place.

Hey......Im not dumb enough to think there is ever going to be a smoking gun found.......not going to happen. Its not the point.......its what we each do with painfully obvious canned infomation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back