Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

It was apparently deemed important to get the message out that law enforcement officers were entering or already inside the building as the alleged shooter was getting off his final rounds. This would go a long way to explain any eyewitness accounts of multiple armed individuals inside the school as the shootings occurred.

...then again, it's also possible that the first responders really were on the scene and beating down the doors in under three minutes.

The reports haven't been released on Newtown yet,,,,,,

Just in case you were wondering.......

Which is why the conspiracy nuts are so fucked up...........

Carry on.........

Holy shit man.....are you really that stupid??? How can a person who is anything but a kid anymore be so fucking naive?

Thats that whole point assshole.......the reports are coming and they are going to be spectacularly airtight and vivid!!! We're gonna get a vid......not only of inside the school but also at the gun shop where the kid tried to buy a gun.

Geez.....go visit Ollies house and dollar to a thousand stale donuts he has every product ever sold on MADE FOR TV. Likely even tried a Turbonator in his air intake.:eusa_dance:

Fuckker heard too many bedtime stories as a child!!!:up:

s0n........."The Three Little Pigs" was a fairy tale btw

Carry on.........

Holy shit man.....are you really that stupid??? How can a person who is anything but a kid anymore be so fucking naive?

Thats that whole point assshole.......the reports are coming and they are going to be spectacularly airtight and vivid!!! We're gonna get a vid......not only of inside the school but also at the gun shop where the kid tried to buy a gun.

Geez.....go visit Ollies house and dollar to a thousand stale donuts he has every product ever sold on MADE FOR TV. Likely even tried a Turbonator in his air intake.:eusa_dance:

Wait.....are you saying that because time passes between the events and the reports, they can't be trusted? It's hard to tell with your posting style.

Carry on.........

Wait.....are you saying that because time passes between the events and the reports, they can't be trusted? It's hard to tell with your posting style.

I believe he's saying if the gov't doesn't release some tapes or info, they are hiding the truth and if they do it must be doctored. Sounds just like Pauli. :D

Carry on.........

Damn you're fucking stupid. You still want to argue about things like why haven't they released video? You really want to see those kids huddled in a pile inside that school? You are one sick fuck. We will see the video of the asshole shooting his way into the school soon enough. I really do try not to attack assholes but you do make it difficult. And do not call me son, dumb fuck..

Sandy Hook: Very Intelligent Student Reports Only 7 Loud Booms, Not 100′s of Shots

By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
February 5, 2013

NEWTOWN — During a recent interview on NBC, a very smart little girl who was in the Sandy Hook Elementary School gym at the time of the shooting, stated, “Well, I heard like 7 loud booms,” contradicting what should have been heard from gunfire sounds in a confined area (building) that likely would ring out like a loud cracking sound.

It’s also worth noting that not one kid interviewed by the media that was present during the time of the shooting describes the sound of gunfire.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6JKLcajx2c&feature=player_embedded]Connecticut Grade School Shooting : Little Girl Tells The Horror - YouTube[/ame]

Sandy Hook: Very Intelligent Student Reports Only 7 Loud Booms, Not 100?s of Shots :

Sandy Hook: Very Intelligent Student Reports Only 7 Loud Booms, Not 100′s of Shots

By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
February 5, 2013

NEWTOWN — During a recent interview on NBC, a very smart little girl who was in the Sandy Hook Elementary School gym at the time of the shooting, stated, “Well, I heard like 7 loud booms,” contradicting what should have been heard from gunfire sounds in a confined area (building) that likely would ring out like a loud cracking sound.

It’s also worth noting that not one kid interviewed by the media that was present during the time of the shooting describes the sound of gunfire.

Connecticut Grade School Shooting : Little Girl Tells The Horror - YouTube

Sandy Hook: Very Intelligent Student Reports Only 7 Loud Booms, Not 100?s of Shots :

Wow, you really need to get some help, listen to the whole statement the girl makes "I heard like 7 loud booms and then we were huddled into a corner and I kept on hearing these booming noises"...

... does any of what you've learned today feed the CTs?

I think it's interesting that the first responders have now been placed on the scene before the alleged shooter was even through. That's not just fast; it's incredibly fast.

You know, Ollie wanted us to wait for the "investigation" to be complete. Doesn't look like The New York Times is going to do that before they write a complete narrative in the minds of the population. Before the corporate media complex is done, it will be carved in stone. You can bet any such "official" government report will just confirm what the propaganda has all ready seared into the minds of the population.

Of course they will and a dozen other "News" papers will do the same. Doesn't mean they know any more than we do or as much as the police and investigators do. When the investigation is complete and they release all there is to release I'll be right here to listen....

Of course they will and a dozen other "News" papers will do the same. Doesn't mean they know any more than we do or as much as the police and investigators do. When the investigation is complete and they release all there is to release I'll be right here to listen....

Yo Ollie......explain this one to me s0n. Now.....we all know you arent pressed for time these days so please take the 3 mintues and check this out and get back to me........although Im thinking you might be having some problems with your eyesight, in which case, forget about the whole thing........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jhbr5JENUY]Sandy Hook fire station footage filmed elsewhere? - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody who cha-cha's this vid is somebody who is desperate to continue living in their bubble.

Last edited:

I whole heartedly agree. But I am afraid no matter what they say at that point, it won't matter, will it? Some how I have a feeling that investigation will be done. . . . just after that gun control legislation is complete, don't you?

lenin-a-lie-told-often-enough-becomes-the-truth.jpg

I whole heartedly agree. But I am afraid no matter what they say at that point, it won't matter, will it? Some how I have a feeling that investigation will be done. . . . just after that gun control legislation is complete, don't you?

Im laughing..........Ollie never heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident even though he is ex-military.:eek:

Yo Ollie......explain this one to me s0n. Now.....we all know you arent pressed for time these days so please take the 3 mintues and check this out and get back to me........although Im thinking you might be having some problems with your eyesight, in which case, forget about the whole thing........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jhbr5JENUY]Sandy Hook fire station footage filmed elsewhere? - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody who cha-cha's this vid is somebody who is desperate to continue living in their bubble.

This again.....

For the first part, did you notice that the building has two different corners that look very similar, one of which is closer to that other building? It's hard to say for sure because they conveniently ignore one of the corners, but from the overhead it looks like both corners may have those wooden 'planters' as it's called in the video.

The rest of the video seems to be trying to pass off differing perspectives, and the way that can make objects appear further/closer or larger/smaller and trying to use that as proof that some of the images are doctored.

Show me two pictures from the same basic location that look completely different and I might be willing to listen. What you've shown to date is very thin at best.

This again.....

For the first part, did you notice that the building has two different corners that look very similar, one of which is closer to that other building? It's hard to say for sure because they conveniently ignore one of the corners, but from the overhead it looks like both corners may have those wooden 'planters' as it's called in the video.

The rest of the video seems to be trying to pass off differing perspectives, and the way that can make objects appear further/closer or larger/smaller and trying to use that as proof that some of the images are doctored.

Show me two pictures from the same basic location that look completely different and I might be willing to listen. What you've shown to date is very thin at best.

s0n.....are you paid to come in here and make posts that make zero sense? Its is crystal clear it is the same EXACT corner of the building. Go to GOOGLE EARTH.......there is only one planter at the firehouse.

Some people just dont want to even consider it no matter what., which I could understand. LIke Ive said, Ive been in here many times making fun of the conspiracy people.......just far too much stuff on this that makes no sense.

Last edited:

Im laughing..........Ollie never heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident even though he is ex-military.:eek:

Laugh all you want, I know more about the Gulf of Tonkin without looking it up than you do....Now what does that have to do with different images from different cameras at different times?

Actually you are beginning to bore me.

When we have the official investigation results then I'll comment on any idiotic discrepancies there may or may not be. But no I will not follow like government hating sheep.

You fools think this is nothing more than a false flag to get gun control passed? I suggest you stop wasting your time and start working on your Congressmen and Senators. Personally I don't think they have the votes to pass shit.... But i have still made my voice heard...

Sandy Hook fire station footage filmed elsewhere? - YouTube

This again.....

s0n.....are you paid to come in here and make posts that make zero sense? Its is crystal clear it is the same EXACT corner of the building. Go to GOOGLE EARTH.......there is only one planter at the firehouse.

Some people just dont want to even consider it no matter what., which I could understand. LIke Ive said, Ive been in here many times making fun of the conspiracy people.......just far too much stuff on this that makes no sense.

For someone who claims to have been so ardently anti CT, you sure are quickly developing their habits! Am I paid to come here? Why not just go ahead and call me a paid government troll and be done with it? :tongue:

Anyway, after some searching of images, I agree with you that both corners do not have the planters. In my defense, one of the images in the video shows a dark strip in front of the other corner (see 1:00 in), but I can only assume that is shadow since there is nothing there in other pictures. However, I still say this video is playing with different perspectives and amounts of zooming and using it to claim a fake. In the first still, the picture is clearly zoomed MUCH further forward than in the Google maps pic they use for comparison. Maybe it really is as off as the video claims, but having seen how much differing perspectives can change the look of something, I'd need to see pictures from the same perspective that look clearly different before I'm going to be convinced this is some kind of picture faking conspiracy.

Sure he has ya lying CT slug and despite the GoT incident we maintained our right to bear arms as we will after the Sandy Hook findings are released. Creep. :D

Sandy Hook fire station footage filmed elsewhere? - YouTube

This again.....

With all due respect, you may want to consider the probability that you are losing your grip on reality and seek professional help instead of diving face-first into the loony tune pool. :D

Forum List

Back