Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

no but you'd say that anyway. nice try!

Nice try at WHAT?

You make no sense, son.

then the press both democratic and republican are guilty of demagoguery. don't try to bullshit your way out of it.

By "Republican press," you mean what? Rush Limbaugh?

Regardless, yours is at best logical fallacy, moral equivalence.

Fact: Mass shootings are down
Fact: the party controlled press portrays that mass shootings are way up - while promoting the revocation of constitutional civil rights.

So, what is the purpose of the chicanery of of the democrats press?

What would be your idea of controlled gun violence?
1 shooting a day 20, 1000,?

Your statement sounds as if it were made under the influence of mind altering drugs. What the fuck are you babbling about?
typical answer when getting your ass handed to you.

Last edited:
that's a bullshit stat. your bogus concern is laughable.
you yammer on about civil rights.. but you're the first to want to meddle in someone else's rights.

Your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose - Harry Browne.

Killing another is not a "right." Slavers claimed slaves were property to be done with as the owner saw fit. Pro-aborts claim the unborn are "lumps of flesh" to done with as the owner chooses.

Both positions are the same, and abhorrent to the concept of civil rights.
freedom of choice trumps your non answer.
also harry brown was wrong.
the reality is if you're going to talk shit then you'd better be ready bleed for it--

Last edited:
Sorry, but i don't believe you. I've heard tough-talk like that before. When it comes down to it, you will obey your master. Big Brother will tell you it's for your own good, and then order you to hand them over. And you will. Because you've been trained all your life to obey orders. And seriously, i'm not trying to insult you. It's just my humble assessment.

Like anyone gives a rats ass that you don't believe them. Soldiers are not robots asshole, just shows how ignorant you are of the military. You know nothing about Sandy Hook, you know nothing about me, and you know nothing about the US Military....

You can't insult anyone here because we all pity you too much to take any of it seriously.

Didn't mean to upset you. I do respect you. I was just expressing my opinion. I believe you and most other Soldiers would follow orders. If Big Brother demanded your firearms, i believe you would hand them over. I stand by my assessment. But i didn't intend to disrespect you. I really mean that.

And that makes you ignorant of the facts. Above all else most soldiers I've ever known take their oaths to protect the constitution rather seriously. I have a copy of that oath hanging on the wall with all my other memorabilia....
I keep a teachers edition of the Constitution and a book called the essential Second Amendment guide close at hand near the computer...Both are well read and used.....

Now what else don't you know about veterans and me in particular? Everything......

Again, I'm fairly certain you are under the influence of drugs and thus incapable of formulating a coherent argument.

Freedom of choice ends when the choice infringes the rights of another. What Harry said is that while you have the right to swing your arm, the contact with another violates that persons right - thus ending yours.

Choice does not trump life. You have freedom of choice, but cannot choose to shoot random people in the head. Such a choice infringes on the rights of others. Abortion stops the life of another human, thus infringing on the most sacred of all rights - the right to live.

the reality is if you're going to talk shit then you'd better be ready bleed for it--

Rehab would be a good choice for you.

I really didn't mean to be insulting. But unfortunately, he was trained in much the same way dogs are. He was broken and forced to obey his master. That's all he knows.

The only thing I can think of that would lead you to this conclusion is his military service.

Is it your contention, then, that all military members, current and former, are like dogs and will obey 'big brother' without question?

:popcorn:

Yes, most will. If Big Brother tells them it's for their own good and orders them to hand their guns over, most will obey orders and do so.

Well, other than agreeing that most people are unlikely to violently oppose something like that (although taking it to court is a different matter), I think you are pretty wildly off target here. But, at least you didn't hide from the answer. I at least appreciate the honesty.

Now if only we could convince you that your honest opinion is a bit insane......:tongue:

Again, I'm fairly certain you are under the influence of drugs and thus incapable of formulating a coherent argument.

Freedom of choice ends when the choice infringes the rights of another. What Harry said is that while you have the right to swing your arm, the contact with another violates that persons right - thus ending yours.

Choice does not trump life. You have freedom of choice, but cannot choose to shoot random people in the head. Such a choice infringes on the rights of others. Abortion stops the life of another human, thus infringing on the most sacred of all rights - the right to live.

Rehab would be a good choice for you.
typical answer when getting your ass handed to you.[/quote]

The only thing I can think of that would lead you to this conclusion is his military service.

Is it your contention, then, that all military members, current and former, are like dogs and will obey 'big brother' without question?

:popcorn:

Yes, most will. If Big Brother tells them it's for their own good and orders them to hand their guns over, most will obey orders and do so.

Well, other than agreeing that most people are unlikely to violently oppose something like that (although taking it to court is a different matter), I think you are pretty wildly off target here. But, at least you didn't hide from the answer. I at least appreciate the honesty.

Now if only we could convince you that your honest opinion is a bit insane......:tongue:
never gonna happen.

Like anyone gives a rats ass that you don't believe them. Soldiers are not robots asshole, just shows how ignorant you are of the military. You know nothing about Sandy Hook, you know nothing about me, and you know nothing about the US Military....

You can't insult anyone here because we all pity you too much to take any of it seriously.

Didn't mean to upset you. I do respect you. I was just expressing my opinion. I believe you and most other Soldiers would follow orders. If Big Brother demanded your firearms, i believe you would hand them over. I stand by my assessment. But i didn't intend to disrespect you. I really mean that.

And that makes you ignorant of the facts. Above all else most soldiers I've ever known take their oaths to protect the constitution rather seriously. I have a copy of that oath hanging on the wall with all my other memorabilia....
I keep a teachers edition of the Constitution and a book called the essential Second Amendment guide close at hand near the computer...Both are well read and used.....

Now what else don't you know about veterans and me in particular? Everything......

Well then i'll present the scenario again...Big Brother shows up at your home and tells you that turning your firearms over is for your own good, as well as your Nation's. They then order you to do so. What would your response be?

Well then i'll present the scenario again...Big Brother shows up at your home and tells you that turning your firearms over is for your own good, as well as your Nation's. They then order you to do so. What would your response be?
it would not happen that way if your imaginary "big brother" did come to take the weapons they would do it by force and Ollie or whoever would have no time to responded.

Forum List

Back