Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

To question and seek truth is now considered taboo in our Nation. Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

If something is being hidden, do you think we should assume it is something nefarious rather than incompetence of some kind?

Not that the two are mutually exclusive, but the lengths to which they've gone indicate to me that they're out to cover up something slightly more nefarious than mere incompetence; but regardless of the underlying motivation, at some point the overall effort to prevent public disclosure becomes nefarious in its own right. Either way, the people of Connecticut (and of the United States) deserve to know the truth.

Indeed.......the hopelessly duped like SAYIT and Ollie dont want to know the truth. They prefer the bubble as do most. Its exceedingly understandable!!

But..... Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality

actually this post would be accurate if you were talking about Montrovent.He has been conditioned and brainwashed by the media to believe that out media and the government are looking out for us.

Gomer PYle Ollie and say it-the sock puppet of dawgshit and rat in the ass,are government agent trolls that have penetrated this site,they are paid to troll these boards.they know whats going on as much as we do.they know these events were staged and 9/11 was an inside job as much as we do.

Last edited:
Now you know damned well we've never debunked him because he has us on ignore. therefore we run away..... Typical truther logic....

Hey stupid.......get the shit out of your eyes..........or were you born this past Monday s0n??

Newtown Bill Being Crafted in Secret

May 22, 2013 2:08 AM

Connecticut lawmakes putting together legislation that would withhold records linked to the Newtown investigation like......911 calls......victims photos.......and more to be withheld from the public.

Newtown Bill Being Crafted in Secret « CBS Connecticut

Ollie s0n.....why are you so fucking desparate to continue to embrace the established matrix? Whats up with that? If the media went on tomorrow morning and told you to walk out to the street and drop your drawers because it was the new manner of displaying your patriotism, would you do it? Know what I think.......you'd march out there and proudly moon the whole community:eusa_dance: Pretzel logic is gay s0n.......
20081223214314!Be_polite_go_fuck_yourself.jpg

Got any REAL proof? Nope.

oh the irony.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey stupid.......get the shit out of your eyes..........or were you born this past Monday s0n??

Connecticut lawmakes putting together legislation that would withhold records linked to the Newtown investigation like......911 calls......victims photos.......and more to be withheld from the public.

Ollie s0n.....why are you so fucking desparate to continue to embrace the established matrix? Whats up with that? If the media went on tomorrow morning and told you to walk out to the street and drop your drawers because it was the new manner of displaying your patriotism, would you do it? Know what I think.......you'd march out there and proudly moon the whole community:eusa_dance: Pretzel logic is gay s0n.......
20081223214314!Be_polite_go_fuck_yourself.jpg

Got any REAL proof? Nope.

oh the irony.:lmao::lmao::lmao:
like you know what that means! now that's ironic.

Not that the two are mutually exclusive, but the lengths to which they've gone indicate to me that they're out to cover up something slightly more nefarious than mere incompetence; but regardless of the underlying motivation, at some point the overall effort to prevent public disclosure becomes nefarious in its own right. Either way, the people of Connecticut (and of the United States) deserve to know the truth.

Indeed.......the hopelessly duped like SAYIT and Ollie dont want to know the truth. They prefer the bubble as do most. Its exceedingly understandable!!

But..... Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality

actually this post would be accurate if you were talking about Montrovent.He has been conidtioned and brainwashed by the media to believe that out media and the government are looking out for us.Gomer PYle Ollie and say it-the sock puppet of dawgshit,are government agent trolls that have penetrated this site,they are paid to troll these boards.they know whats going on as much as we do.they know these events were staged and 9/11 was an inside job as much as we do.

38123581.jpg

I love when you lie ....
1.you're "evidence" has been debunked more times then seconds you've been alive.
2.the coward here is you.
3. you've never been in a debating hall.
the closest you have ever been was the multi purpose in your grade school.

Now you know damned well we've never debunked him because he has us on ignore. therefore we run away..... Typical truther logic....

I'm sorry that you are stupid and want the Government to be crooked and involved in every mishap we have in the USA, next i suppose we'll hear about how they planned the tornado in OK. At any rate, If you should have some actual proof that the government is covering up anything please post it, I'll be glad to look at it.
But if you want to moon someone make sure I'm not around....

I'm sorry that you are stupid and want the Government to be crooked and involved in every mishap we have in the USA, next i suppose we'll hear about how they planned the tornado in OK. At any rate, If you should have some actual proof that the government is covering up anything please post it, I'll be glad to look at it.
TOOO LATE! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
If something is being hidden, do you think we should assume it is something nefarious rather than incompetence of some kind?

And you really expect people to believe a site where the guy has in bold Print:

Order Books / CDs / DVDs

DONATE WITH PAYPAL

All the Ways to Donate from Anywhere in the World

LOL You so funny.................

still another fart from you Gomer.:9::clap2::clap2: that makes 5 farts from you agent trolls on this page so far.:clap2:

Last edited:

TOOO LATE! :eek:[ame=http://youtu.be/nmf_rYRpHT0]HAARP Vortex Weapon used in the 02/29/2012 Storm and the 03/2/2012 Storm - YouTube[/ame]

OH God, somebody shoot me...............

I love when you lie ....
1.you're "evidence" has been debunked more times then seconds you've been alive.
2.the coward here is you.
3. you've never been in a debating hall.
the closest you have ever been was the multi purpose in your grade school.

Gomer Ollie embraces it because he wont get anymore money from his handlers here if he starts speaking the truth and stops trolling the boards with his lies he sputters all the time here.

So, we have the initial gag order, the subsequent censorship and redaction of documents related to the search warrant affidavits, and now this hush-hush legislation crafted in the shadows, NONE of which should have happened in the absence of something to hide.

careful,your making way too much sense for the government apologists to comprehend or understand.:D:lol:

Forum List

Back