Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

anyone who thinks we arent in a police states better wake the hell up.as this videos shows,AN ENTIRE MILITARY SQUAD FOR "ONE MAN?" give me a break.whats worse is the sheep in boston cheered for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Zu9T3yVcg]Boston's Prelude To Martial Law - YouTube[/ame]

3 farts in a row from the agent trolls.:poop:

matrix-meme.jpg

anyone who thinks we arent in a police states better wake the hell up.as this videos shows,AN ENTIRE MILITARY SQUAD FOR "ONE MAN?" give me a break.whats worse is the sheep in boston cheered for it.

Boston's Prelude To Martial Law - YouTube

commenting further on that,the objective people,the non agent trolls on here,have enough logic and common sense that you hardly need a commando squad of military people for ONE MAN who committed a crime,thats why we have something called a POLICE FORCE.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

now to sit back and watch the agent trolls reply and agent rat in the ass demonstrate his obsession with me as always.

Getting back to the reason I resurrected this thread, according to this, Consigli Construction's non-disclosure agreement is as comprehensive and far-reaching as the legislation that was crafted and passed in relative secrecy.

1. No unauthorized disclosure or removal of confidential information from the school, including any oral, written, graphic, software, technology, or virtually any items that belong to the school.
  2. All measures [will] be taken to protect the secrecy and avoid disclosure of confidential information into the public domain; notification [will be provided] to the town of any disclosure of confidential information that may come to the company’s attention.
  3. No publication or posting of any information related to the project, and no photographs, drawings or other images of the school; no removal of any items from the school from dirt and bricks to doorknobs and window glass; any town documents [will] be returned to the town; these commitments survive beyond the conclusion of an individual’s employment.

Ironically, such a gargantuan effort to deny people access to anything that might remotely call into question the veracity of the official narrative ...casts an ominous shadow of doubt in its own right.

Boston's Prelude To Martial Law - YouTube

commenting further on that,the objective people,the non agent trolls on here,have enough logic and common sense that you hardly need a commando squad of military people for ONE MAN who committed a crime,thats why we have something called a POLICE FORCE.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

now to sit back and watch the agent trolls reply and agent rat in the ass demonstrate his obsession with me as always.
right! like you actually understand what objective means...:doubt:

Forum List

Back