Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

I just want to know how much Ollie is paid to be on this site to try and debunk stuff? You cant get rid of the guy......as soon as somebody throws up a post, he's on here. Its fascinating!!

Yeah, it's the the same with the dawgshit kook. They lurk and loiter on here for several hours a day. But i don't think they're paid Government stooges. They do it for free. They're just plain ole stooges...And pretty creepy ones.

It's just like this one...Bombs in backpacks go off at the Boston Marathon, killing and wounding several Americans. Yet the MSM won't ask about these guys. Who are they? Why weren't they wearing their backpacks after the explosions? It's like they never existed....

craft-international-boston-marathon1.png

Nice try. Your picture is purposely cut-off to take it out of context and make it seem like those two guys were no longer wearing those backpacks after the explosion. Here is the panned out from where your picture was cut from, it was clearly taken after the explosions went off.

JR05HtR.jpg

Here is an image even farther back a few seconds later that shows the destruction from the bomb, and yes you can still see them standing in almost the exact same place, and yes you can see the backpack still in the hand of the dude on the left.

Boston_Marathon_Bombing_t700.jpg

So you are either:
1) Intentionally spreading false rumors by posting a misleading image
2) A sucker who fell for someone else's false rumors

Which is it?

You have successfully illustrated the typical methodology of the typical CT. They crop, fudge, and otherwise use any disingenuous means to keep their silliness afloat. Nice work.

Who are they? Why the large backpacks?

I just want to know how much Ollie is paid to be on this site to try and debunk stuff? You cant get rid of the guy......as soon as somebody throws up a post, he's on here. Its fascinating!!

Yeah, it's the the same with the dawgshit kook. They lurk and loiter on here for several hours a day. But i don't think they're paid Government stooges. They do it for free. They're just plain ole stooges...And pretty creepy ones.
the above is paulie's favorite lie...

Yup, you don't lurk and loiter at all. Sure ya don't. :cuckoo:

Hmm ... let's do the math.
Daws joined USMB a few months before you yet you have over 17,000 posts while he has under 13,000.
So who would a rational person find to be the lurker and loiterer and pretty creepy old stooge? :lol::lol::lol:

Yup, you don't lurk and loiter at all. Sure ya don't. :cuckoo:
only in your warped mind.
besides from your twisted pov anyone who doesn't buy your bullshit is a luker or loiter.

Quote: paulitician
It's just like this one...Bombs in backpacks go off at the Boston Marathon, killing and wounding several Americans. Yet the MSM won't ask about these guys. Who are they? Why weren't they wearing their backpacks after the explosions? It's like they never existed....

Nice try. Your picture is purposely cut-off to take it out of context and make it seem like those two guys were no longer wearing those backpacks after the explosion. Here is the panned out from where your picture was cut from, it was clearly taken after the explosions went off.

JR05HtR.jpg

Here is an image even farther back a few seconds later that shows the destruction from the bomb, and yes you can still see them standing in almost the exact same place, and yes you can see the backpack still in the hand of the dude on the left.

So you are either:

Which is it?

You have successfully illustrated the typical methodology of the typical CT. They crop, fudge, and otherwise use any disingenuous means to keep their silliness afloat. Nice work.

Lame diversion. You have been caught posting a cropped pic and claiming that they weren't wearing their backpacks after the explosions when, in fact, the full pic clearly shows they were. For some reason, I am not surprised to find you are a liar. Thanks for sharing.

It's called User CP...... If you post on a thread I have commented on it lists it....I come back to the thread to see if there is anything intelligent beings said....And as normal with this thread, Nothing new, nothing half intelligent.... And i get paid for sitting on my ass, I do this just to frustrate you....

Carry on...........

JR05HtR.jpg

So you are either:

Which is it?

What does it matter, it's after the fact.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD........

So many people caught so fucking deep in the matrix its not real.

Google "Boston Bombing" and "amputee" and get aload of the guy being pushed in a wheelchair with one leg blown off. Anybody who buys that should be next on the list to buy the Brooklyn Bridge!!! These people don't even have to try hard anymore to dupe the public!!!

Although perhaps I am the asshole here and there was a man in the crowd who happened to have cyborg technology and happened to be in the bomb zone!!! Or maybe in 2013, people don't bleed for 5 minutes after getting their leg blown off and THEN bleed.......and then......then......get pushed in a wheelchair down the street fully alert and looking ready to go pound some beers at the local Boston Irish bar!!!

Like I said.......the Reality Manufacturing Company doesn't even have to try hard anymore!!! The know they have millions of SFC Ollie's out there who buy the "official reports" hook, line and stinker.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD........
Although perhaps I am the asshole here.....

Nuff said.

Like I said.......

Absolutely nothing of consequence. A thread of 114 pages, truly the world is full of the most nauseating morons. I expect that if any of these nutty conspiracy fools were involved in something similar, their delusion would assist them in dismissing it as not being reality.

Last edited:
An important preliminary note (raised here):

[. . .]Dan Klau, a Hartford attorney who specializes in First Amendment law, said the decision to release a summary report before the full evidence file is a reversal of standard practice and one of the most unusual elements of an investigation marked by secrecy.[...]

...which could be an indication that this "summary" is intended to serve a purpose related to later decisions as to what will be censored in (or redacted from) the "thousands of pages" yet to be released.

In this way, the alternative media and the conspiracy crowd might be primed to play an unwitting role in the grander coverup scheme.

Forum List

Back