Sandy Hook Parents, Remington agree to $73 million settlement

Is the primary purpose of a beer or spirits distillery to kill? Do distilleries market themselves as weapons of mass destruction?
Do they market themselves to kids? Apparently Remington was marketing to kids and that's why they paid $73 million dollars for the case to go away.

Is the primary purpose of a beer or spirits distillery to kill? Do distilleries market themselves as weapons of mass destruction?
Funny the primary use of any of my weapons is to defend myself, my wife and my home.

I guess I'm must be using them wrong huh?

Do they market themselves to kids? Apparently Remington was marketing to kids and that's why they paid $73 million dollars for the case to go away.
Distilleries and bars are already liable for damages caused by their products. You sell alcohol to an underaged kid..POW, you lose you liquor license. Sell liquor to a patron who is shit faced drunk already who then drives out and kills someone..POW, bar owner sued under the dram shop laws. Distilleries, bars and liquor stores are already on the hook for their negligence.

Last edited:
The Sandy Hook victims were slain in a commando-style assault on the school. Their killer’s weapon of choice was a Bushmaster XM15-E2S rifle, manufactured and marketed by petitioners. The XM15-E2S was designed for military combat, specifically to inflict maximum lethal harm on the enemy. Petitioners’ marketing emphasized precisely those characteristics of the firearm. In words and images, petitioners touted the XM15-E2S as a combat-tested weapon that would bestow the power to “perform under pressure” and “single-handedly” conquer “forces of opposition.”
Sandy hook was a fucking hoax.

The Sandy Hook victims were slain in a commando-style assault on the school. Their killer’s weapon of choice was a Bushmaster XM15-E2S rifle, manufactured and marketed by petitioners. The XM15-E2S was designed for military combat, specifically to inflict maximum lethal harm on the enemy. Petitioners’ marketing emphasized precisely those characteristics of the firearm. In words and images, petitioners touted the XM15-E2S as a combat-tested weapon that would bestow the power to “perform under pressure” and “single-handedly” conquer “forces of opposition.”

What a bunch of bullshit....

Commando style?

Military combat?

I know you anti-gun assholes are fascists, and you will use any excuse to crush people you hate.......`

It's hard to determine the make of the "SUV" that killed 5 and injured 40 in a Wisconsin parade in November 2021. Is that intentional by the news media? Wouldn't a lawsuit be just as legitimate regarding the manufacture of a vehicle used by a maniac to kill five and injure forty as a firearm used by a maniac?

It's hard to determine the make of the "SUV" that killed 5 and injured 40 in a Wisconsin parade in November 2021. Is that intentional by the news media? Wouldn't a lawsuit be just as legitimate regarding the manufacture of a vehicle used by a maniac to kill five and injure forty as a firearm used by a maniac?
Oh it was a GM SUV, that is why the liberal Lame Stream Media is all hush hush. Government Motors, doesnt want to be bankrupt again.

Forum List

Back