Sarah Palin Wants Your Sons Dead!

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Well you only need to look at her son to see the loony in that family. She boasts of wanting to send our young men to die in a foreign land. For what? Her crazy female psycho macho need for power? This woman lost the race for Senator John McCain. I hope she does the same for this self bloviating insulting side show Donald Trump.

Vote Jeb!

She's all worked up wanting to start a ground war against ISIS or ISIL (whatever you want to call them).

And Iran. Iran is only a terror state due to Hezbollah, of which Hezbollah is independent now. Saudi Arabia is the real terrorist state.

How many died under the democrats in Nam?

Are you people going to create dozens of Palin threads today? It's already tiresome

That is only true for Obama's father...who happens to be in Kenya awaiting for the return of his son. It is like that movie with Eddie Murphy in it called Coming to America. The sequel involves the son becoming president.

Sometimes I kind of do wish Sarah Palin would just mow down all of her critics with an AR-15. I really don't endorse mass murder but if it is a room full of Palin supporters then I really can't find the downside to this. Please discuss...
She's all worked up wanting to start a ground war against ISIS or ISIL (whatever you want to call them).

Are you people going to create dozens of Palin threads today? It's already tiresome

Well its hard not to, she is such an air head.

she is? that air head won a Governorship beating out another Republican with an 80% approval rating. so when has Hillary done anything close to that. and don't give us this SOS, that was bestowed on her by her crony Obama

and this thread needs to be dumped. Mrs. Palin had a son in Iraq the whole time she Governor, she was Governor of a state that three Military bases and one early warning Radar site of Alaska. the garbage the left puts out is starting to take over the board. if you pukes don't know what you're talking about, take to the dailyKos, or huffingpaintpost

she is? that air head won a Governorship beating out another Republican with an 80% approval rating. so when has Hillary done anything close to that. and don't give us this SOS, that was bestowed on her by her crony Obama
amazing how easy it is to have high approval numbers when you're cutting everyone a check

Well you only need to look at her son to see the loony in that family. She boasts of wanting to send our young men to die in a foreign land. For what? Her crazy female psycho macho need for power? This woman lost the race for Senator John McCain. I hope she does the same for this self bloviating insulting side show Donald Trump.

Vote Jeb!
Jeb is the Rino of Rinos... Poach more Rinos

Vote Jeb!
Track Palin, Sarah Palin’s adult son, arrested in Alaska

Track Palin, Sarah Palin’s son, allegedly battered girlfriend, waved around AR-15 during drunken fight at ex-governor's Wasilla home

Vote Jeb!
Sarah Palin is not even a Republican. She was involved in the Alaska seceding from the union party but that party decided they couldn't get anything done unless they teabagged one of the two parties. Fact is, Jeb is a real Republican. It's Cruz, Rubio, Carson & Palin who are RINO's. You guys have moved so far to the right that you now consider Libertarian and Teabagging nuts to be the real Republicans.

I offer up Debbie Wasserman in rebuttal, Ramen Noodle Head is the queen of airheads

Ahahaha Ramen Noodle Head that's funny! Yes the left's hatred of Palin will be on full display today. The left needs a boogieman to heap their hatred upon, today it will be Palin.

Just because the people of Alaska were stupid enough to elect her doesn't make her a good person or politician

The stupid people of Michigan voted for Rick Snyder twice too. Should he be president? Some thought he might run one day but not after he poisoned all the citizens of Flint. Palin is a quitter. Don't forget that.

Us liberals love it that she's butting into the race. Do you think her endorsement will help Trump? Ok, go with that. LOL

Vote Jeb!
Sarah Palin is not even a Republican. She was involved in the Alaska seceding from the union party but that party decided they couldn't get anything done unless they teabagged one of the two parties. Fact is, Jeb is a real Republican. It's Cruz, Rubio, Carson & Palin who are RINO's. You guys have moved so far to the right that you now consider Libertarian and Teabagging nuts to be the real Republicans.

If Lincoln were alive today the Tea Party Caucus would call him a RINO and the same for Reagan.

The Tea Party Caucus is the old Know Nothing Party that splintered from the WHIG party and the GOP was the other political party.

So the real RINO's are the Tea Party Caucus and not those like Jeb, Kasich or Romney...

Those calling Jeb Bush a RINO should study the first Republican President and realize Jeb has more in common with Lincoln than Cruz or Trump...

Forum List

Back