Sarah Palin Wants Your Sons Dead!

Funny because a few years ago she would have scoffed at the idea of PTSD. Her macho fake attitude is nothing but bunk. As big a fake she truly is, I hope her son gets help he needs. She's as tough as a cotton ball.

We wouldn't be busting on Palin except for the fact she's having endorsement press conferences !!!!

Dare you deny that your angst is rooted in your hatred toward Americans who served their country under actual (as opposed to Hillary-imagined fire)? After all, the young man, according to those who know him, wasn't the same after he returned from service in an actual war zone.

You saying he's nuts?

That's what she was saying . He came back "different ". Aka PTSD causing his current problems .
ptsd is real. but who has diagnosed track, and who is treating him?

my guess is 'nobody' on both counts

Funny because a few years ago she would have scoffed at the idea of PTSD. Her macho fake attitude is nothing but bunk. As big a fake she truly is, I hope her son gets help he needs. She's as tough as a cotton ball.
some people, including vets, just gave issues.

you don't have to have ptsd to be a woman beating asshole

Sarah Palin Wants Your Sons Dead!
Well you only need to look at her son to see the loony in that family. She boasts of wanting to send our young men to die in a foreign land. For what? Her crazy female psycho macho need for power? This woman lost the race for Senator John McCain. I hope she does the same for this self bloviating insulting side show Donald Trump.

Vote Jeb!
And Obama wants to bring them to the states to do the same.

Shrug, pick your poison.

Forum List

Back