Sarah Palin Wants Your Sons Dead!

Well you only need to look at her son to see the loony in that family. She boasts of wanting to send our young men to die in a foreign land. For what? Her crazy female psycho macho need for power? This woman lost the race for Senator John McCain. I hope she does the same for this self bloviating insulting side show Donald Trump.

Vote Jeb!

Only a mother fucking piece of shit would refer to her son as a loon when the young man has freaking PTSD.

Go after Palin all you want but leave that veteran who served his country out of the equation. You're an asshole.

How many died under the democrats in Nam?

Are you people going to create dozens of Palin threads today? It's already tiresome

Well its hard not to, she is such an air head.

she is? that air head won a Governorship beating out another Republican with an 80% approval rating. so when has Hillary done anything close to that. and don't give us this SOS, that was bestowed on her by her crony Obama
Just because the people of Alaska were stupid enough to elect her doesn't make her a good person or politician

The stupid people of Michigan voted for Rick Snyder twice too. Should he be president? Some thought he might run one day but not after he poisoned all the citizens of Flint. Palin is a quitter. Don't forget that.

Us liberals love it that she's butting into the race. Do you think her endorsement will help Trump? Ok, go with that. LOL

Palin's not running and it was the D city council who voted to use Flint River water. Grow up. It's been D management of Michigan that flushed that beautiful state down the toilet and now the R's are trying to fix what you left wing whackos did to that state.

Did you know the D Governor for years on end accepted garbage from Toronto Canada for the landfills in Michigan polluting the hell out of the state?

Bet you didn't. Liberals never take responsibility for jack shit.

Well you only need to look at her son to see the loony in that family. She boasts of wanting to send our young men to die in a foreign land. For what? Her crazy female psycho macho need for power? This woman lost the race for Senator John McCain. I hope she does the same for this self bloviating insulting side show Donald Trump.

Vote Jeb!

Only a mother fucking piece of shit would refer to her son as a loon when the young man has freaking PTSD.

Go after Palin all you want but leave that veteran who served his country out of the equation. You're an asshole.

He's been home for several years, he should of got help before now. Do you think Vets can beat their girlfriends, he is not above the law.

Oh Gawd, here comes the PDS (Palin Derangement Sydrome) nutter parade. So tired and lame. Why not throw in some BOOOOOOOOSH shite too? Booooring. I'm out. Have a good one.

Vote Jeb!
Wow.

I think you are the first person on this forum I have met who is for Jeb.

I'm with you on the Palin and Trump thing. But Jeb? Another Bush? That would be like licking up our own vomit. No thanks.

Vote Jeb!

way to go, making up excuses for domestic abuse and threatening with a deadly weapon.

if he has ptsd, where is he getting treatment?

Threads like this are one reason why so many people don't bother to vote. They get turned off by the hate.

Not only is Jeb a Rino, he is a nasty human and a progressive career politician - the lowest of life forms.

Poach more Rinos...

Are you people going to create dozens of Palin threads today? It's already tiresome
Good God Gertie! Ms Sassy, do you remember the 'Winter Soldiers' movement that went before Congress trying to open a few blind eyes to the inhumanity of a war for vague reasons. Do you remember the rumors that JFK died because he was going to pull out of that war. Actually that may not be why he was shot, but that he was going to end American involvement is well known. LBJ lost his job partly over his escalation, and Nixon ran twice on ending the war in VN, excoriated the "Winter Soldiers" testimony used by Republicans to convince vets they were being slandered instead of the effort to end their time in hell by merging them in the minds of the public with the anti-war nutcases. You do remember John Kerry and Swiftboaters, I presume. So the old shot at blaming Democrats for Vietnam goes over like a lead balloon at my house as an excuse to defend the mongering of Trump/Palin/Cruz. FYI: there's an old cliche attributed to Caesar about the Irish, Ms. Sassy, in poetic form, "The Irish are a peculiar race, enough to make one mad, for all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad" Paraphrased of course as best I can remember. Are you gearing up for a merry war?

Good God Gertie! Ms Sassy, do you remember the 'Winter Soldiers' movement that went before Congress trying to open a few blind eyes to the inhumanity of a war for vague reasons. Do you remember the rumors that JFK died because he was going to pull out of that war. Actually that may not be why he was shot, but that he was going to end American involvement is well known. LBJ lost his job partly over his escalation, and Nixon ran twice on ending the war in VN, excoriated the "Winter Soldiers" testimony used by Republicans to convince vets they were being slandered instead of the effort to end their time in hell by merging them in the minds of the public with the anti-war nutcases. You do remember John Kerry and Swiftboaters, I presume. So the old shot at blaming Democrats for Vietnam goes over like a lead balloon at my house as an excuse to defend the mongering of Trump/Palin/Cruz. FYI: there's an old cliche attributed to Caesar about the Irish, Ms. Sassy, in poetic form, "The Irish are a peculiar race, enough to make one mad, for all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad" Paraphrased of course as best I can remember. Are you gearing up for a merry war?

No wars are merry but wars are inevitable, man has warred since the beginning and war will most likely end man

No wars are merry but wars are inevitable, man has warred since the beginning and war will most likely end man

No, diplomacy is much better, like we did with Iran, which many in congress were for. The last answer is war.

Last edited:
Its a shame when Donald

No diplomacy is much better, like we did with Iran, which many in congress were for. The last answer is war.

Has man warred since the beginning? Why yes and man will continue to war. Stop believing in rainbows and kumbaya

How does the left maintain such hatred for the former Gov. of Alaska for so long? Palin isn't running for anything. If the radical left wasn't born freaking yesterday they would know that democrats sent Americans to fight in foreign wars during the entire bloody 20th century. Ignorant lefties even blame Nixon for Vietnam.

How does the left maintain such hatred for the former Gov. of Alaska for so long? Palin isn't running for anything. If the radical left wasn't born freaking yesterday they would know that democrats sent Americans to fight in foreign wars during the entire bloody 20th century. Ignorant lefties even blame Nixon for Vietnam.

It's not hate. It's amusement.

Vote Jeb!
Vote Jeb? Now that's funny!

Ah, good to have Sarah back in the butt hurt field to help Sean, Rush, Bill, Fox News, guns, Christians, and everything else that helps drive lefty screwballs and others over the edge.

Its a shame when Donald

No diplomacy is much better, like we did with Iran, which many in congress were for. The last answer is war.

Has man warred since the beginning? Why yes and man will continue to war. Stop believing in rainbows and kumbaya

Too many, but what the P5+1 did with Iran is the way to go.

Vote Jeb!
Vote Jeb? Now that's funny!

Ah, good to have Sarah back in the butt hurt field to help Sean, Rush, Bill, Fox News, guns, Christians, and everything else that helps drive lefty screwballs and others over the edge.

Sarah is certainly welcome back into the crazy consortium. Very entertaining.

Its a shame when Donald

Too many, but what the P5+1 did with Iran is the way to go.

Yeah...that worked so well with North Korea also

Forum List

Back