Sarah Palin Wants Your Sons Dead!

How many died under the democrats in Nam?

Are you people going to create dozens of Palin threads today? It's already tiresome

Well its hard not to, she is such an air head.

she is? that air head won a Governorship beating out another Republican with an 80% approval rating. so when has Hillary done anything close to that. and don't give us this SOS, that was bestowed on her by her crony Obama
And then, she quit.

Well you only need to look at her son to see the loony in that family. She boasts of wanting to send our young men to die in a foreign land. For what? Her crazy female psycho macho need for power? This woman lost the race for Senator John McCain. I hope she does the same for this self bloviating insulting side show Donald Trump.

Vote Jeb!
Hillary actually DID sacrifice soldiers and an ambassador for power.

You were saying??

Well you only need to look at her son to see the loony in that family. She boasts of wanting to send our young men to die in a foreign land. For what? Her crazy female psycho macho need for power? This woman lost the race for Senator John McCain. I hope she does the same for this self bloviating insulting side show Donald Trump.

Vote Jeb!

Only a mother fucking piece of shit would refer to her son as a loon when the young man has freaking PTSD.

Go after Palin all you want but leave that veteran who served his country out of the equation. You're an asshole.

He's been home for several years, he should of got help before now. Do you think Vets can beat their girlfriends, he is not above the law.

Hell no but for crying out loud he's being treated . No treatment is perfect by the way. And there are a lot of triggers involved.

I pity the family members and loved ones who attempt desperately to deal with the veteran in their family with PTSD.

But let's get back to the original point I made. Go after Palin all you want but leave the veteran out of the conversation.
is he? where do you get that information?
seems like only a piece of shit would make excuses for a woman beater

Hey take a flying fuck buddy. I'm not defending what he did whatsoever. And I'm not giving him an excuse. Just saying sadly there is a sad reason for his behavior.

Now you piece of shit. I have spent two decades fighting for women's rights in the middle east and human rights world wide. I have never condoned spousal abuse you
asshole.

Fuck off.
sure seems like you're willing to excuse it. or is that just if there's a palin involved?

Vote Jeb!
Obabble sees your sons arrested by puny ragheads...and says nada. Just ask Ogy...

How many died under the democrats in Nam?

Are you people going to create dozens of Palin threads today? It's already tiresome
Good God Gertie! Ms Sassy, do you remember the 'Winter Soldiers' movement that went before Congress trying to open a few blind eyes to the inhumanity of a war for vague reasons. Do you remember the rumors that JFK died because he was going to pull out of that war. Actually that may not be why he was shot, but that he was going to end American involvement is well known. LBJ lost his job partly over his escalation, and Nixon ran twice on ending the war in VN, excoriated the "Winter Soldiers" testimony used by Republicans to convince vets they were being slandered instead of the effort to end their time in hell by merging them in the minds of the public with the anti-war nutcases. You do remember John Kerry and Swiftboaters, I presume. So the old shot at blaming Democrats for Vietnam goes over like a lead balloon at my house as an excuse to defend the mongering of Trump/Palin/Cruz. FYI: there's an old cliche attributed to Caesar about the Irish, Ms. Sassy, in poetic form, "The Irish are a peculiar race, enough to make one mad, for all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad" Paraphrased of course as best I can remember. Are you gearing up for a merry war?

No wars are merry but wars are inevitable, man has warred since the beginning and war will most likely end man

No, diplomacy is much better, like we did with Iran, which many in congress were for. The last answer is war.

Diplomacy with ISIS who has declared war on the planet?

:lmao:

Go ahead send Kerry and the State Department to the Caliphate and we can make bets on who is going to survive the mission with their heads. But by all means send in Democrats.

Too funny!

We can send James Taylor over to fight them. can you imagine the laughing stock that made us. mygawd

Vote Jeb!

Only a mother fucking piece of shit would refer to her son as a loon when the young man has freaking PTSD.

Go after Palin all you want but leave that veteran who served his country out of the equation. You're an asshole.

He's been home for several years, he should of got help before now. Do you think Vets can beat their girlfriends, he is not above the law.

Hell no but for crying out loud he's being treated . No treatment is perfect by the way. And there are a lot of triggers involved.

I pity the family members and loved ones who attempt desperately to deal with the veteran in their family with PTSD.

But let's get back to the original point I made. Go after Palin all you want but leave the veteran out of the conversation.
is he? where do you get that information?
seems like only a piece of shit would make excuses for a woman beater

Hey take a flying fuck buddy. I'm not defending what he did whatsoever. And I'm not giving him an excuse. Just saying sadly there is a sad reason for his behavior.

Now you piece of shit. I have spent two decades fighting for women's rights in the middle east and human rights world wide. I have never condoned spousal abuse you
asshole.

Fuck off.

you go girl ,there's some real douche bag trolls on this board. I have this one ignore with quite a few others

Vote Jeb!

Sarah was the one who brought him into the conversation. Fuss at her.

Really? I just read her whole endorsement speech of Trump. Track wasn't mentioned.

Vote Jeb!

Really? I just read her whole endorsement speech of Trump. Track wasn't mentioned.
she doesn't seem so proud of her kids these days. wonder why?

Palin said we should send our warriors over to Iraq to kick Isis ass . And tales about how Obama is a wuss for not doing so.

It mazes me how conservatives consider themselves pro troops. All they want to do is put them in harms way.

She said this in her speech. It helps if you actually read transcripts.

"Let me say something really positive about one of those individuals: Rand Paul.

I’m going to tell you about that Libertarian streak in him that is healthy because he knows, you only go to war if you’re determined to win the war!

And you quit footin’ the bill for these nations who are oil rich. We’re paying for some of their skirmishes that have been going on for centuries. Where they’re fightin’ each other and yellin’ 'Allah Akbar' calling jihad on each other’s heads for ever and ever.

Like I’ve said before, let them duke it out and let Allah sort it out.

We’ll fight for American interests and as Donald Trump has said, other nations where we have been footin’ the bill, but we haven’t prioritized our own domestic budgets well enough to be able to afford what we’re doing overseas."

Transcript: Palin endorses Trump — ‘No more pussy footin''

Congratulations, libs, on your new shiny object!

Nice of Governor Palin and her family to provide you something to take your mind off the ass-whipping you're in for in November!

Vote Jeb!
Obabble sees your sons arrested by puny ragheads...and says nada. Just ask Ogy...

Remember him golfing and yukking it up after his "I'm so sorry about Foley" speech? Now I know that James Foley was not a serviceman but to witness the callousness of this son of a bitch was astonishing.

What a turd.

Last edited:

Vote Jeb!

So you don't remember all the times she used all of her kids as props? That one endorsement is not the total of her very entertaining remarks.

We wouldn't be busting on Palin except for the fact she's having endorsement press conferences !!!!

We wouldn't be busting on Palin except for the fact she's having endorsement press conferences !!!!

Dare you deny that your angst is rooted in your hatred toward Americans who served their country under actual (as opposed to Hillary-imagined fire)? After all, the young man, according to those who know him, wasn't the same after he returned from service in an actual war zone.

Dare you deny that your angst is rooted in your hatred toward Americans who served their country under actual (as opposed to Hillary-imagined fire)? After all, the young man, according to those who know him, wasn't the same after he returned from service in an actual war zone.

Who are you taking about ? Palins kid ? I didn't mention him.

Although it's ironic she's calling for more troops to go fight Isis and come back fucked up .

Who are you taking about ? Palins kid ? I didn't mention him.

Although it's ironic she's calling for more troops to go fight Isis and come back fucked up .

The attacks on the Palin family are rooted in liberal hatred for all those who served America under fire.

So, if the shoe fits......

this thread is a lie unless they can prove that any of that was said. if they can't dump it. it's just more dishonesty from these tools for a party

You saying he's nuts?

You saying he's nuts?

That's what she was saying . He came back "different ". Aka PTSD causing his current problems .

Forum List

Back