Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

Poor Sarah. I guess that she will have to be content just eating the leftovers from Trump's plate, including the unfished portions of Trump's steaks that have been cooked to "well done", such that they rattle on the plate.

Have you not been paying attention? Sarah Sanders stayed classy, unlike that bigot Stephanie Wilkinson, and still got the last laugh - big time.

Sarah, classy? Man, I am glad that I don't go to your church!

Poor Sarah. I guess that she will have to be content just eating the leftovers from Trump's plate, including the unfished portions of Trump's steaks that have been cooked to "well done", such that they rattle on the plate.

Have you not been paying attention? Sarah Sanders stayed classy, unlike that bigot Stephanie Wilkinson, and still got the last laugh - big time.

Sarah, classy? Man, I am glad that I don't go to your church!

Yes, she stayed classy on this. You don't like Trump, therefore you don't like her. You make this personal, she doesn't.

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out

Stop the whining pussy.

That post hurt your pussy snowflake?

Not at all...I love watching you sackless little bitches come apart at the seams...it’s flat out fascinating. Carry on...please.
Just proves broke losers will swallow any bullshit. Dessert?

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?
Legally? No. With the position comes responsibility. Not that any of you nitwits would understand that.
Oh, shut the hell up, loser.

ROFLMAO, you Dimocrats have to be the stupidest pieces of shyte on the gawd damned globe.
Once again no intelligent response. Typical inbred pin-head nonsense from the conservative peanut gallery.

Well how can we compete with stunning jewels of intelligence such as this?
You can't. Probably never will be able to.

She broke no laws. There is no law against telling the truth and no one was condemned.
Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

She didn't condemn the business.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.
She didn't "single them out," moron. They singled her out.. All she did is report what they did. It will be a cold day in hell before simply reporting facts becomes a crime or a basis for a lawsuit.

You pegged the stupid meter.

no

their asses will be black and blue from the bailiffs kicking them down the courthouse steps
Bailiffs, by law, are prohibited from doing that. Just like government officials are prohibited, by law, from using their office to harm businesses for personal or political reasons.
:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

(School trolling again)
Just reiterating the OP’s point, which you haven’t made thenslightest effort to address.

Just reiterating the OP’s point,

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.
CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

Posting on twitter doesn't meet the criteria, moron. She didn't even mention her office. The fact that she's famous isn't "using her office." For that statute to apply someone like Rosenstein would have to issue a order to have them inspected by the health department when it wasn't called for.

I love how rude and disrespectful the media is to Sarah and yet liberals get their panties in a wad when she actually snaps back and they yell "Disrespectful!!"

Well hell if they'd treat her with an ounce of respect they would get a pound in return. She's got far more patience than I do. I'd have told some of those fucktwats off a long time ago.

It's called being a professional. Maybe something you don't know much about?

Sarah isn't all that professional, but at least she keeps her cool better than Spicer did.
Professionalism doesn't require you to keep quiet about insults.

No it doesn't. Nor does it require things be "fair."

So you can only speak out against someone who throws you out of their restaurant for no reason if you're on their level? What if you make more money? What if you make less? What if your car is faster? What if their house is bigger but your boat is bigger?

If Sarah was a better person, she would have just stayed quiet about it.

But ... she didn't. So oh well, I guess.

Sorry, but being a mouse who takes a beating without a complaint does not make you a better person. We know those are the kind of Republicans douchebags like you prefer, but that's because you don't like your victims to return the shit you dish out. All you showed is that you're a piece of shit who doesn't like his victims to fight back.

how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

Wow. That's really screwy. She did not go to the restaurant in any official capacity. She can single them out all she likes.
Not from her government office according to the law

She can do it wherever she likes, hosebag. She can't do it on the clock, which she obviously didn't do.

Same as the restaurant owner knew what she was doing & getting herself & her business into, when she asked her to leave.

Small town restaurant owner vs. the biggest microphone in the United States?

Yeah, that's a fair fight.

Like I said, it was not very smart to ask her to leave, and not something I'd have done, but it's not a fight between equals.

To bad. The bigot should have just taken her order and served her dinner. You can't pick a fight and then whine like a little bitch when the other person doesn't take it lying down.

I don't think anyone did the right thing, to be honest. Not the owner, who should have just acted like a professional. Not Sarah Sanders, who is basically acting like Trump when he attacked that young college girl on Twitter. No one was in the right. Except Sarah could potentially be destroying lives with her pettiness, while the owner just put a damper on Sarah's night. It's overkill due to the difference in power.

Her "pettiness"? Uh, she got thrown of a restaurant simply because she supports the President. That is a fact and no one is denying it. So she's not allowed to tell people what happened? The owners of the Red Hen are bigots. That's a fact now as well. Sarah Sanders has done nothing wrong but tell the truth. Hours ago Liberals were applauding her. Now they are whining. Hey, people don't like bigots.

Hey, buddy; I NEVER said that the owner should've asked her to leave. I said this morning the very OPPOSITE ... so stop trying to act like I'm flip-flopping or "some crazy liberal", because I've been consistent and fair on the issue the whole time.

Sarah did do something wrong. She didn't need to say anything at all. That would have been the most morally correct thing to do. But no; she had to score some points with Trump and get herself a taste of revenge. Very human, but also not very moral.

She didn't do a damn thing wrong. She told the truth. Tough shit for that stupid restaurant owner.

Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?

View attachment 200637
She didn't "single them out," moron. They singled her out.. All she did is report what they did. It will be a cold day in hell before simply reporting facts becomes a crime or a basis for a lawsuit.

You pegged the stupid meter.

The owner isn't even disputing what happened. But you're right, it will be a cold day in hell before simply stating facts that everyone agrees with is a crime.

If you step back and look at the bigger picture.....with Leftist literally working to deny a voice and basic rights to anyone not aligned with their agendas......
Does it not become clear that we, as a People cannot move forward together?
If the current trajectory continues, noone who disagrees with the Left in ANY way will be tolerated (in any way).

Is this the way "forward"? Is this what 'Progressivism" is all about?
Is this acceptable?

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?
Legally? No. With the position comes responsibility. Not that any of you nitwits would understand that.

Because it's complete twaddle.

You people really are mentally ill if you really believe the shit you try to peddle.

We now officially have a libterd on USMB literally stating that members of the Trump administration no longer have their constitutional rights, to include the first amendment.

Now we can clearly see their agenda.

We now officially have a libterd on USMB literally stating that members of the Trump administration no longer have their constitutional rights, to include the first amendment.
Now we can clearly see their agenda.

It's not just this one Libtard...they number in the millions.
Should that concern us?
If so, to what degree?
At what point do we stop doing nothing....and do "something" about it?

"All that is required for evil men to prevail....is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out

She stated facts, proof has since been brought forward. Please describe this "attack".
the truth is an assault to Democrat voters.

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

"It" was already unleashed by the guy that posted about it w/ pictures on FB.

FFS........

To some extent, but Sarah made it worse. It's not like this is a fight between equals. It's like a Shih Tzu nipping at a rottweiler's heels, and then the rottweiler turning around and ripping out the little dog's throat in retaliation. Totally unnecessary and kind of mean.

But then again, the owner kinda brought themselves into the fray with what they did.
No one would blame the Rottweiler for attacking the shih Tzu, dumbass. They would just assume the owner of the Shih Tzu is stupid. A better example would be some thug attacking a victim with a knife when the victim has a .357 magnum in his hand. No one would blame the victim for blowing that weasel away. Being stupid doesn't mean you are in the right.

Forum List

Back