Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

Yeah, but she exacerbated it.

Like I said, no one did the right thing in this story. Literally everyone made either the unintelligent or unethical choice. It's just that, what Sarah did has more potential to do damage than what the waiter or the restaurant owner did.
She exacerbated it HOW? By telling the truth and what really happened since some schmuck decided to tweet about it? She stayed classy about the whole thing. So if someone tweeted something about you, you cannot respond to the TRUTH of what was tweeted about because it would be exacerbation? Really????

If I have the power to ruin their life? I imagine I'd keep my mouth shut, yeah. Though who knows? If I decided to let my morals and common sense take a walk, maybe I'd do the same thing she did.

Anyway, are we doing the name-calling thing or are you trying to be serious now? Make up your mind already.
I was just trying to see if you had any common sense buried in there. Guess not. So..back to you having a pointy head and everyone is laughing at you. That works. :D

So, name calling it is then, huh? Awfully hypocritical of you guys to talk shit, then cry foul when I stoop to your level.

And unlike the press secretary, I don't have a huge microphone. We're all just anonymous guys on the internet. Now do you see the difference?

Here's us...
latest

This is more of "us" at pointyhead:

Michael-Jordan-Best%20Funny-Laughing-Gif-For-Facebook%20&%20Whatsapp.gif

Well, the alternative to Sarah Sanders understanding the implications of her actions would be Sarah Sanders being an almost unbelievably moronic individual. Malicious or stupid. Take your pick.

Personally, I'd rather be malicious than stupid.
And you are malicious. Sarah RESPONDED to the WAITERS tweet. What part of that do you not understand..or refuse to understand? The WAITER broke the story. Hello, McFly? Anyone home?

Like I said, no one did the right thing in this story. Literally everyone made either the unintelligent or unethical choice. It's just that, what Sarah did has more potential to do damage than what the waiter or the restaurant owner did.
She exacerbated it HOW? By telling the truth and what really happened since some schmuck decided to tweet about it? She stayed classy about the whole thing. So if someone tweeted something about you, you cannot respond to the TRUTH of what was tweeted about because it would be exacerbation? Really????

If I have the power to ruin their life? I imagine I'd keep my mouth shut, yeah. Though who knows? If I decided to let my morals and common sense take a walk, maybe I'd do the same thing she did.

Anyway, are we doing the name-calling thing or are you trying to be serious now? Make up your mind already.
I'll give it one more shot, pointyhead.
Imagine just for a moment how sarah felt...WITH HER FAMILY...being told to leave. I wonder how THE FAMILY felt, seeing this blatant nastiness coming from the owner of the restaurant. Embarrassment. Very uncomfortable I am sure for her. All because she works for Trump, who was not there. He is her employer. BUT..according to you, she did it ON PURPOSE, this embarrassing situation. A waiter runs to twitter IMMEDIATELY and spills what happened. Sarah sees it or someone tells her they saw it. She sets the record straight, being classy in a classless embarrassing situation. Yet, she is RUINING THE OWNERS LIFE???? If you agree with your statement after reading what I just said..and refuse to acknowledge you are dead wrong in your assessment that you KNOW what Sarah planned ahead of time WITH HER FAMILY...then yep. You have a pointy head and I will join Jim in putting your sorry ass on iggie.

Like I said, it's not a matter of what's fair. If Sarah was a normal person, it wouldn't really matter, because no one would give a shit. It would be just another bad review. But Sarah can incite a mob (kind of like you guys, actually), and she knows it. And that's what she decided to do. Therefore, what she did was not morally in the right. You can argue that what she did was fair. But it wasn't moral or equitable with what was done to her. You can also argue that the owner knew what she was doing. Maybe. Still doesn't make what Sarah did right either.

I don't think calling out the Red Hen was ILLEGAL or EVIL, but it was certainly unprofessional and disproportionate retribution. If you can't understand the idea that power matters (especially a huge difference in power like this), then I don't know what to tell you.

It's not like I've been stanning for the owner. I don't think she did the right thing either. I would've just gritted my teeth and served the damn food.

To some extent, but Sarah made it worse. It's not like this is a fight between equals. It's like a Shih Tzu nipping at a rottweiler's heels, and then the rottweiler turning around and ripping out the little dog's throat in retaliation. Totally unnecessary and kind of mean.

But then again, the owner kinda brought themselves into the fray with what they did.

She didn't make it worse. Cut the shit.

You think her tweeting about it wasn't an attempt to bring it more attention, and to give Trump supporters something to be outraged (and potentially violent) about?

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people and get a little revenge, while stoking the angry passions of Trump's base. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.
They'll be safe.

If they a really concerned then they should relocate the restaurant to a safe environment.

Like UC Berkeley.

I'm going to send them a big ole box of comfort pigeons.
Are they edible.

Yeah but you gotta eat about 17 of those suckers to get full.

And you are malicious. Sarah RESPONDED to the WAITERS tweet. What part of that do you not understand..or refuse to understand? The WAITER broke the story. Hello, McFly? Anyone home?

I'll give it one more shot, pointyhead.
Imagine just for a moment how sarah felt...WITH HER FAMILY...being told to leave. I wonder how THE FAMILY felt, seeing this blatant nastiness coming from the owner of the restaurant. Embarrassment. Very uncomfortable I am sure for her. All because she works for Trump, who was not there. He is her employer. BUT..according to you, she did it ON PURPOSE, this embarrassing situation. A waiter runs to twitter IMMEDIATELY and spills what happened. Sarah sees it or someone tells her they saw it. She sets the record straight, being classy in a classless embarrassing situation. Yet, she is RUINING THE OWNERS LIFE???? If you agree with your statement after reading what I just said..and refuse to acknowledge you are dead wrong in your assessment that you KNOW what Sarah planned ahead of time WITH HER FAMILY...then yep. You have a pointy head and I will join Jim in putting your sorry ass on iggie.

Like I said, it's not a matter of what's fair. If Sarah was a normal person, it wouldn't really matter, because no one would give a shit. It would be just another bad review. But Sarah can incite a mob (kind of like you guys, actually), and she knows it. And that's what she decided to do. Therefore, what she did was not morally in the right. You can argue that what she did was fair. But it wasn't moral or equitable with what was done to her. You can also argue that the owner knew what she was doing. Maybe. Still doesn't make what Sarah did right either.

I don't think calling out the Red Hen was ILLEGAL or EVIL, but it was certainly unprofessional and disproportionate retribution. If you can't understand the idea that power matters (especially a huge difference in power like this), then I don't know what to tell you.

It's not like I've been stanning for the owner. I don't think she did the right thing either. I would've just gritted my teeth and served the damn food.
Yep. Pointyhead. Thats you.

tenor.gif

She didn't make it worse. Cut the shit.

You think her tweeting about it wasn't an attempt to bring it more attention, and to give Trump supporters something to be outraged (and potentially violent) about?

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people and get a little revenge, while stoking the angry passions of Trump's base. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.
They'll be safe.

If they a really concerned then they should relocate the restaurant to a safe environment.

Like UC Berkeley.

Are they edible.

I hear it taste like chicken.

Ok since things have calmed down somewhat. Bring out the booze and let the lap dances begin.

Anyway ... Haven't heard anything interesting that could even come close to POSSIBLY change my mind (and I have a pretty flexible mind, actually. Maybe it's just my youthful curiosity). Just lots of uninspired name-calling and grade-school level thinking. I'm sad that I wasted my time. God bless you, fellas. Enjoy the circle-jerk.

DEE5D4BE-E4D9-440F-AF03-3A8ABA6C5DAA.jpeg
Anyway ... Haven't heard anything interesting that could even come close to POSSIBLY change my mind (and I have a pretty flexible mind, actually. Maybe it's just my youthful curiosity). Just lots of uninspired name-calling and grade-school level thinking. I'm sad that I wasted my time. God bless you, fellas. Enjoy the circle-jerk.

Toodles!!

They'll be safe.

Like UC Berkeley.

Are they edible.

I hear it taste like chicken.

I believe in comfort critters. A plateful of bacon comforts the hell outta me.

You mean you got your ass kicked up around your ears so you're making a run for it.

Don't be sad! Comfort pigeons are on the way!

You mean you got your ass kicked up around your ears so you're making a run for it.

Who the fuck are you?

I've had my fun, but this vein is tapped out. You wanna have a go at me too, Mr. Late to the Party? Find me on another thread. I fight everyone, the right and left. I don't sit around and suck off like-minded idiots with smiley faces, lame-ass insults, and gifs. I don't need a cheerleading squad. I've said my piece and now that I know there's no further development to be had, I'm moving on.

It's easy to be a right-wing idiot on these boards, by the way. Much harder to have a mind of your own. Maybe one day y'all will take on the challenge, but I doubt it. The circle-jerk is much easier.

Last edited:
69411604-D94B-4F5F-A4D6-65960EED87FE.gif

Who the fuck are you?

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out
Yes she should be prosecuted. Inwould advise the restaurant to sue. They’ve received death threats.

Nope. The Red Hen used Social Justice Terror tactics and it has now blown up in their face.

Who the fuck are you?

I've had my fun, but this vein is tapped out. You wanna have a go at me too, Mr. Late to the Party? Find me on another thread. I fight everyone, the right and left. I don't sit around and suck off like-minded idiots with smiley faces, lame-ass insults, and gifs. I don't need a cheerleading squad. I've said my piece and now that I know there's no further development to be had, I'm moving on.

It's easy to be a right-wing idiot on these boards, by the way. Much harder to have a mind of your own. Maybe one day y'all will take on the challenge, but I doubt it. The circle-jerk is much easier.

Who the fuck are you?

See ya triggered!

Sander's is welcome to her opinion. However, as I already noted, she has to be careful what and how she says things.
Uh...no she doesn’t...you ignorant twat. She has a first amendment right just like every other U.S. citizen and in no way is she required to “be careful what and how she says things”.

You’re ignorance is astounding. Even by typical progressive standards. The only thing she has to be careful about is how she uses official government accounts (emails, social media, etc.).

She’s probably facing jail time, if they choose to take things that far.

Oh that's right. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Republicans. Thanks for reminding me.
Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.
Smack her pee pee and give her a stern warning.
I’d pursue jail time if I were the restaurant owners. The case makes itself.

Not to worry, I'm sure some Democrat mega-donor will offer to pay for this losing case.
Nah it'll be a low key easy win for the restaurant owner

Forum List

Back