Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

"It" was already unleashed by the guy that posted about it w/ pictures on FB.

FFS........

To some extent, but Sarah made it worse. It's not like this is a fight between equals. It's like a Shih Tzu nipping at a rottweiler's heels, and then the rottweiler turning around and ripping out the little dog's throat in retaliation. Totally unnecessary and kind of mean.

But then again, the owner kinda brought themselves into the fray with what they did.

She didn't make it worse. Cut the shit.

You think her tweeting about it wasn't an attempt to bring it more attention, and to give Trump supporters something to be outraged (and potentially violent) about?

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people and get a little revenge, while stoking the angry passions of Trump's base. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.

The owners damaged themselves. Only a snowflake moron would claim that accurately reporting facts is some kind of offense. It doesn't matter what her motives were, her behavior was beyond reproach.

One thing is certain: no conservative Repubublicans will over go to that restaurant again.

I love how rude and disrespectful the media is to Sarah and yet liberals get their panties in a wad when she actually snaps back and they yell "Disrespectful!!"

Well hell if they'd treat her with an ounce of respect they would get a pound in return. She's got far more patience than I do. I'd have told some of those fucktwats off a long time ago.

It's called being a professional. Maybe something you don't know much about?

Sarah isn't all that professional, but at least she keeps her cool better than Spicer did.
Professionalism doesn't require you to keep quiet about insults.

No it doesn't. Nor does it require things be "fair."

So you can only speak out against someone who throws you out of their restaurant for no reason if you're on their level? What if you make more money? What if you make less? What if your car is faster? What if their house is bigger but your boat is bigger?

If Sarah was a better person, she would have just stayed quiet about it.

But ... she didn't. So oh well, I guess.
No, that's what spineless sheep would do. Her behavior was above reproach.

So why is it "ok" to refuse someone service based on their political beliefs......

But NOT ok to refuse someone service (to bake a cake) over their religious beliefs?

Wanna place a bet this restaurant owner FULLY supported the SweetCakes bakery decision?

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.
CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.
She’s probably facing jail time, if they choose to take things that far.

Who?

The owner?

For what?
Sanders. I wouldn’t be at all surprised. Especially if her tweet gets the owners killed.

There won't be any jail time, moron. If the owner's are killed, it will be their stupid behavior that's responsible.

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.

Who?

The owner?

For what?
Sanders. I wouldn’t be at all surprised. Especially if her tweet gets the owners killed.

Why would Sanders be going to jail?

She broke no law.
She clearly did. Let’s see what the owners do. The DOJ will certainly look the other way.
The owners will simply shut the fuck up and take the lumps they have earned. They certainly aren't going to help their case by talking to the press about it. That will just mean that more people know about it, which is bad news for them.

Because it's complete twaddle.
You people really are mentally ill if you really believe the shit you try to peddle.

And if you know history...mentally ill people have seized absolute power MANY times.
Should that concern us?
They seize power because they are used and supported by the ideological equivalent of democrats..criminal, corrupt, lying leftists who think that the end justifies the means.

It's called being a professional. Maybe something you don't know much about?

Sarah isn't all that professional, but at least she keeps her cool better than Spicer did.
Professionalism doesn't require you to keep quiet about insults.

No it doesn't. Nor does it require things be "fair."

So you can only speak out against someone who throws you out of their restaurant for no reason if you're on their level? What if you make more money? What if you make less? What if your car is faster? What if their house is bigger but your boat is bigger?

If Sarah was a better person, she would have just stayed quiet about it.

But ... she didn't. So oh well, I guess.

If you were thrown out of a business because of your political views, would you be quiet about it????? I know I wouldn't, but I also wouldn't have been as civil as Sanders in my retort.

Her actions say far more about her than about me,” she said. “I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

If you think THAT^^^ is an attack, then you've led a very sheltered life son

Think what you want about the nature of the response. I think the end result speaks for itself. And I'm pretty sure Sarah knew what she was doing.

As for what I'd do, I don't know ... I'd like to think I'd have the presence of mind to realize how much more powerful I am than them and move on with my life without being petty, but I'm not powerful or important. I don't have a giant microphone. So I don't know.

I also wouldn't want to give the place publicity. Which might be all that ends up happening in the long-term; the place gets more business from people who hate the president.

Who do you think you're fooling? We all know you would immediately go to the press and whine like somoeone had just murdered your puppy. The idea that the restaurant owners are the victims couldn't be more absurd.

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out

Stop the whining pussy.

That post hurt your pussy snowflake?

35517416_595273684171145_8380293505955659776_o.jpg

people are just jealous of Sarah because she's so pretty. LOL i'm quite the jokester!

When you can't bring down a woman using the truth, just call her ugly. That shows your superiority and establishes that the primary function of women is to maintain an appealing physical appearance.

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?

She used her official government twitter feed to attack the restaurant. This is illegal and no White House employees don’t have the right to use official government communications to endorse a private business or to criticize a private business.

I find it amusing that Republicans, who say that refusal of service on moral grounds is an important right for business owners, are now complaining quite vociferously that their rights are being violated when decent human beings refuse service to those who take children away from their parents and put them in concentration camps.

When THEY’RE the ones being refused service because of their lack of morality, it’s wrong.
Sorry, dingbat, but it is not. I doubt there is even such a thing as the "official government twitter" for the press secretary. It's not like the government has to pay for twitter accounts, moron.

No Republican is saying the owner didn't have a right to what what she did. That doesn't mean she can't be criticized. She's a dumbass and a bigot. Reporting that fact is not an attack on freedom of speech.

I could spend all day criticizing the idiocies in just this one post, but the exercise grows boring.

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.
CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

Oh that's right. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Republicans. Thanks for reminding me.
Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.

Who owns the twitter account she used? Since they are free, I fail to see how you can claim the government "owns" any twitter account.

ROFLMAO, you Dimocrats have to be the stupidest pieces of shyte on the gawd damned globe.
Once again no intelligent response. Typical inbred pin-head nonsense from the conservative peanut gallery.

So it is stupid to give an hon est assessment of the grotesque stupidity of the libtards today?

That doesnt surprise me you try to think that way.

That is in part why I am saying you are stupid ass hats.

Fucking Loser.
You still can't come up with a response, just another baby swear word.

I swear, if conservatives had brains they'd take them out and put with them.
The people who are claiming Sanders broke the law and defending the people who kicked her out of their restaurant are calling conservatives stupid?

Think what you want about the nature of the response. I think the end result speaks for itself. And I'm pretty sure Sarah knew what she was doing.
I have that power too!!! See...I can close my eyes and visualize ALL that you think and do! Hmmmmmm Hmmmmm I am concentrating....I GOT IT!
You are a fucktard. Nobody likes you. You are insecure. I'm pretty sure you are overweight and live in your mommy's basement.

You think Sarah Sanders isn't smart enough to realize that calling out a restaurant by name is going to cause the place serious problems with Trump's slavering cultists? Wow. You have an even lower opinion of Sanders than I do.

Then again, I can tell by your use of the language that you're a pretty stupid individual. You probably don't even understand what I'm talking about.
I'm certain she did know that. So what? The owners got exactly what they deserved. They were practically begging for it.

Forum List

Back