Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

you fallen for her lies.
Yet you can't actually name any.
Lol, I didn't actually think anyone seriously doubted she lies like a cheap rug. A recent example is when she claimed laws about separating children and parent had been on the book for a decade. Or when she claimed tRump have no knowledge of cohen paying off Daniels, or when she claimed immigrants coming in through the diversity program weren't vetted or.......

And these are lies she definitely told. We aren't even taking into consideration whether she knows it's a lie when she repeats a trump is.
Provide the links of her *lies* and also of the proof that she was lying.

Otherwise, I will continue to assume that you lie. You have a much worse record than she does.

This is where you post..."I already posted those links somewhere on this site some time in the past. "
Don't be silly, of course I'm not lying. What do you think I am, some kinds republican?

Here's the first one
She then took the line of argument that President Donald Trump and the White House often push — that this is what the law says (it isn’t) and it’s Democrats’ fault (it’s not). “The separation of alien families is the product of the same legal loopholes that Democrats refuse to close, and these laws are the same that have been on the books for over a decade. The president is simply enforcing the law,” she said.

And it's link.
Sarah Sanders on immigrant family separation: "It is very biblical to enforce the law"

There's even video.

You can look the rest up yourself, I am not wasting any more time on obvious things like proving water is wet or Suckabee Sander's lies.
You're a leftist. Therefore, you are a liar. I've looked up all your examples, and Sanders never lied. You lie, not her.
He tells a lie, gets his chops busted then changes the narrative and pretends he said something else..which is also a lie.

Lol, I didn't actually think anyone seriously doubted she lies like a cheap rug. A recent example is when she claimed laws about separating children and parent had been on the book for a decade. Or when she claimed tRump have no knowledge of cohen paying off Daniels, or when she claimed immigrants coming in through the diversity program weren't vetted or.......

And these are lies she definitely told. We aren't even taking into consideration whether she knows it's a lie when she repeats a trump is.

Otherwise, I will continue to assume that you lie. You have a much worse record than she does.

This is where you post..."I already posted those links somewhere on this site some time in the past. "
Don't be silly, of course I'm not lying. What do you think I am, some kinds republican?

Here's the first one
She then took the line of argument that President Donald Trump and the White House often push — that this is what the law says (it isn’t) and it’s Democrats’ fault (it’s not). “The separation of alien families is the product of the same legal loopholes that Democrats refuse to close, and these laws are the same that have been on the books for over a decade. The president is simply enforcing the law,” she said.

And it's link.
Sarah Sanders on immigrant family separation: "It is very biblical to enforce the law"

There's even video.

You can look the rest up yourself, I am not wasting any more time on obvious things like proving water is wet or Suckabee Sander's lies.
You're a leftist. Therefore, you are a liar. I've looked up all your examples, and Sanders never lied. You lie, not her.
He tells a lie, gets his chops busted then changes the narrative and pretends he said something else..which is also a lie.
Lying daily is just another day at the office for them..........Nothing new..........It's all they have anymore.

Sanders has to deal daily with the lowest class of people on the planet. The slander Sanders and the administration on a daily basis. They are practically criminals. They are definitely enemies of the poeple.
you fallen for her lies.

None of those are lies, douchebag.
Actually they are dumbass.
Actually not, retard.

Oh poor Huckleberry Saddle Bags, she actually got called out for being a lying POS.

Now, here is what I am loving so very damn much about this. All thse mealy mouth lying Cons who are having Red, White and Blue Screaming Shit Fits over this are the same Cons who cheered on Bakeries who refused to serve Same Sex Couples who wanted them to bake them a cake for their Wedding.

IF such bakeries do have a Right to Refuse Service to a Same Sex Couple for religious reasons, then the restaurant in Viriginia has the Right to Resuse Service to a lying shit stain like Huckleberry Saddle Bags.

You cannot bitch forcing these poor bakeries to violate their personal/religious/political principals (I know Conservatives have few if any principals), and then turn and bitch Huckabooboo being denied service.

Now, what is NOT being mentioned is the fact the Staff of the Restaurant in question is that the Manager asked her staff if they wanted to serve Huckabooboo and they said NO. She abided by wishes of her staff.

The owner of the Red Hen explains why she asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

Any establishment that reserves the Right To Refuse can exercise that right when deemed necessary.

Good the Manager and Good for Wait Staff for NOT SERVING Sanders.

She is a Lying POS.

I'm still waiting to find out how Sanders attacked the restaurant.

She tweeted about being kicked out of the restaurant. Apparently the Truth and Free Speech are forms of violence to Proggies.

The Owner/Manager of a Bakery refuses to bake a cake for Same Sex Couple out of their "Moral Conviction", and they are hero's for RWNJ.

A restaurant in Virginia refused to serve the mouth piece for a Facist/Racist/Islamophobic Draft Dodger, ou their Moral Conviction and the saem RWNJ go bat shit crazy over how wrong these people are.

Right to Refuse Service means exactly that, the Right To Refuse Service. The Refusal was NOT based on Race, Ethnic Background, Gender, or Religion but rather on personally held beliefs rooted in politics. No group was denied service, only a lying Republican Press Secretary.

My heart bleeds for all of you two faced lying Cons. You cannnot take a dose of your own medicine.
Your side attacked them with Zeal......forced them to close.................

We shall return the favor........They have every right to deny service.........We have every right to boycott their Sorry asses.
The reason the left tries to use the state to force closures and to run businesses out of town is because their own boycotts always fail miserably. They call for a boycott, and businesses like chik fil a and the NRA have a record sales/subscription year.

They just don't get it. It's the nature of evil.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Those who use illegal protests on private property or boycotts as weapons should not complain when the same tools are used against them.

you fallen for her lies.

Here's the first one

And it's link.

There's even video.

If you looked them up and can still say that with a straight face it's not me who's the liar here kid.

Here's the first one

And it's link.

There's even video.

I did mention not having time or inclination to educate you right?

Here's the first one

And it's link.

There's even video.

Lying daily is just another day at the office for them..........Nothing new..........It's all they have anymore.
Lol, it's hilarious when a trumpkin accuses someone else of lying.

you fallen for her lies.

Actually not, retard.
Lol, repeating it doesn't change reality my microcephalic friend.

Here's the first one

And it's link.

There's even video.

If you looked them up and can still say that with a straight face it's not me who's the liar here kid.

Here's the first one

And it's link.

There's even video.

I did mention not having time or inclination to educate you right?

To educate me you would have to know something, but everything you "know" is a lie.

Actually not, retard.
Lol, repeating it doesn't change reality my microcephalic friend.

Then why do you keep repeating it, retard?

This thread is ridiculous on many levels.

1. Sanders did nothing wrong in tweeting the facts about what happened

2. There are enough Trump haters to propel The Red Hen to be a thriving business, thus the tweet is free advertising for them.

3, I could come up with more, but the first two are enough.

Here's the first one

And it's link.

There's even video.

Lol, it's hilarious when a trumpkin accuses someone else of lying.
You're such a liar.

red_Hen_Health-586562.JPG

This creates a sick precedent. Maxine Waters is ordering her followers to harass all conservatives. The Democrats want to make it illegal to be Conservative or Republican. BK refusing to serve cops in one news story. When is this going to end. I lost my job because I made a conservative statement on FB. And Liberals cheer that. This world is going to hell.

Forum List

Back