SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
Trump would cream Obama in a debate.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
No, he would cream Obama.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Do continue being an ignoramus.
The thing to remember is that Trump has always taken on all comers, point blank cold. Ask yer questions.

Democrats never operate out of their safe space without a friendly moderator, prescreen-questions, and total control over the situation with a friendly media.

That's what makes me believe either Biden will never debate Trump, or when finally agreed to it, will only do so when they are assured of it being on CNN with friendly moderators and questions they can trust.

Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
So why didnt he run against Obama in 2012? Why did he punk out?
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
I don't even get the relevance of the question.
You show yourself to be retard if you dont understand the relevance of the question. Lets try this again. I said Drumpf wanted no parts of debating Obama. I cited his decision to punk out of the 2012 race. Why did he punk out against Obama? Why did he then decide to run against Hilary if he was so into his problematic businesses?

The thing to remember is that Trump has always taken on all comers, point blank cold. Ask yer questions.

Democrats never operate out of their safe space without a friendly moderator, prescreen-questions, and total control over the situation with a friendly media.

That's what makes me believe either Biden will never debate Trump, or when finally agreed to it, will only do so when they are assured of it being on CNN with friendly moderators and questions they can trust.
He never took on Obama. He ran from Obama. Drumpf punked out of the 2012 race because he knew he would get his ass beat.

''SAT Scores from DECADES ago...we've got Trump THIS time...'

Good grief, you frickin' losers are just sad and pathetic...

Liberals never watch Trump on any program where he isn't surrounded by enemies.
Trump is a very clever guy.
Time for the LibBots to click the Smiley.
I watched Drumpf on his reality show. Hes a incompetent fuckup, carnival barker, and dumpster fire all rolled into one. The only people that think he is clever are retards.
Cool...Thanks for admitting you never watched Trump except for a "game" show.
If I were you, I'd be plenty embarrassed.
I have watched several Biden speeches already so I have nothing to be embarrassed about by judging him as suffering from dementia.
Well I watched him suggest putting Bleach and other disinfectants in the body. You cant get any dumber than that. Besides he talks like he is an idiot. I can only take him in 5 minute sessions.
You have been honest enough to admit you're a racist.
I thought I told you I cant be a racist. I'm Black besides that has nothing to do with Drumpf being so stupid that he suggested putting Bleach into the body to kill a virus he claimed was a hoax.

Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
You show yourself to be retard if you dont understand the relevance of the question. Lets try this again. I said Drumpf wanted no parts of debating Obama. I cited his decision to punk out of the 2012 race. Why did he punk out against Obama? Why did he then decide to run against Hilary if he was so into his problematic businesses?
Trump would have creamed Obama in any debate on any subject.
You are proving yourself to be a chicken-shit phony because you have never watched Trump when he's being interviewed one-on-one with valid questions.
I watch every politician being interviewed or giving a speech...it's called intellectual honesty...a trait you lack.

Your one note existence is unbearably dull.

He never took on Obama. He ran from Obama. Drumpf punked out of the 2012 race because he knew he would get his ass beat.

Thank you for sharing that bit of fantasy from the dark TDS-suffering corners of your still butt-hurt little mind...

Bwuhahahaha...

I watched Drumpf on his reality show. Hes a incompetent fuckup, carnival barker, and dumpster fire all rolled into one. The only people that think he is clever are retards.
I have watched several Biden speeches already so I have nothing to be embarrassed about by judging him as suffering from dementia.
Well I watched him suggest putting Bleach and other disinfectants in the body. You cant get any dumber than that. Besides he talks like he is an idiot. I can only take him in 5 minute sessions.
I thought I told you I cant be a racist. I'm Black besides that has nothing to do with Drumpf being so stupid that he suggested putting Bleach into the body to kill a virus he claimed was a hoax.
You have posted many times that Blacks are superior to Whites.

Trump would have creamed Obama in any debate on any subject.
You are proving yourself to be a chicken-shit phony because you have never watched Trump when he's being interviewed one-on-one with valid questions.
I watch every politician being interviewed or giving a speech...it's called intellectual honesty...a trait you lack.

Your one note existence is unbearably dull.
A debate isnt a one on one interview you retard. Besides he got interviewed when he made that Bleach comment. What kind of fucking idiot would say something like that? Obama would have worn Drumpfs ass out with ease in a debate. Thats why Drumpf was afraid to run against him in 2012.

Thank you for sharing that bit of fantasy from the dark TDS-suffering corners of your still butt-hurt little mind...

Bwuhahahaha...
So why did he punk out against Obama?

You have posted many times that Blacks are superior to Whites.
Dont deflect. Drumpf wanted to put Bleach inside peoples bodies yet you want me to think that he is smart? :lol:

Thats ok. Sleep on it for a week and maybe you will get it. ...

No need. It makes no sense, which is to be expected of you.
I cant help it that youre too stupid to get it. Trust me. Take at least a week.

There is nothing to "get," and no one trusts you. Your statement makes no sense.
Theres something to get and literally hundreds of people trust me. I cant help that youre too stupid to get it.

Forum List

Back