SAT Fraud Investigation = Donald J. Trump

Trump's alma mater is asking for an investigation for SAT fraud.
If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

So when will we see Obama's records there are claims he said he was a foreign student.
After we see Drumpfs taxes and the investigation is complete on the SAT debacle.
Just as soon as we see Obama's.

If it turns out that the "stable genius" committed fraud (again) will that make him the smart guy?
Stay tuned for results.

"Professors have asked President Donald Trump’s alma mater to investigate his admittance to the university decades ago based on “new evidence” revealed by his niece."

"Eric Orts and five other faculty members have renewed their request that the University of Pennsylvania to look into Trump’s transfer into the school in 1966 after his niece Mary Trump claimed in her recent book that he had paid someone else to take his SAT exam, reported the Washington Post."

“I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college,” Barry said. “[He] went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

So when will we see Obama's records there are claims he said he was a foreign student.
After we see Drumpfs taxes and the investigation is complete on the SAT debacle.
That's bullshit Obama showed his taxes your lying fraud is still hiding his Trumps sister knows the truth Trump was lucky to graduate grade school

Stay tuned for results.

Obama showed his taxes already you retard. Drumpf promised to show his but stalled until he got in office and claimed he couldnt even though nothing was stopping him from doing so.

Fine. Let's see Obama's records as well.
Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
Trump would cream Obama in a debate.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
No, he would cream Obama.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Do continue being an ignoramus.
So why didnt he run against Obama in 2012? Why did he punk out?
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
I don't even get the relevance of the question.
You show yourself to be retard if you dont understand the relevance of the question. Lets try this again. I said Drumpf wanted no parts of debating Obama. I cited his decision to punk out of the 2012 race. Why did he punk out against Obama? Why did he then decide to run against Hilary if he was so into his problematic businesses?
Trump would have creamed Obama in any debate on any subject.
You are proving yourself to be a chicken-shit phony because you have never watched Trump when he's being interviewed one-on-one with valid questions.
I watch every politician being interviewed or giving a speech...it's called intellectual honesty...a trait you lack.

Your one note existence is unbearably dull.
A debate isnt a one on one interview you retard. Besides he got interviewed when he made that Bleach comment. What kind of fucking idiot would say something like that? Obama would have worn Drumpfs ass out with ease in a debate. Thats why Drumpf was afraid to run against him in 2012.
Boring...

Just another crackpot thread about another crackpot desperate reach by the Left fearful they can't actually defeat the evil Trump in a straight up election.

Trump's so bad that Biden is going to let him off easy and skip the three extra debates he could have had to expose all of Trump's flaws.
What bothers me is that Obama's campaign for his 2nd term was MAGA and Obama didn't do MAGA.

Drumpf would turn red and start stuttering if he had to debate Obama. You notice he didnt want no smoke in 2012. He sat it out.
I do appreciate you admitting you've never watched him on anything but a game show.
Non-Globalists have been begging Trump to run since 2000 as many of us detested the Bush family.
Trump had a business to run and after seeing how GW and Obama gave in to every nation on earth, he decided to run.
You show yourself to be retard if you dont understand the relevance of the question. Lets try this again. I said Drumpf wanted no parts of debating Obama. I cited his decision to punk out of the 2012 race. Why did he punk out against Obama? Why did he then decide to run against Hilary if he was so into his problematic businesses?
You are proving yourself to be a chicken-shit phony because you have never watched Trump when he's being interviewed one-on-one with valid questions.
I watch every politician being interviewed or giving a speech...it's called intellectual honesty...a trait you lack.

A debate isnt a one on one interview you retard. Besides he got interviewed when he made that Bleach comment. What kind of fucking idiot would say something like that? Obama would have worn Drumpfs ass out with ease in a debate. Thats why Drumpf was afraid to run against him in 2012.
Boring...
I disagree that it would be boring. I would pay money to watch Obama mop Drumpfs ass in a debate. It would be like Def Comedy Jam except better.

It's a good thing I'm outside most of the time as my Primary has suggested.

Did your primary suggest you inject Bleach like the Drumpf did?

I know you don't get Honky humor; I'm a Honky, so I got it.

He wasnt joking. He was dead serious and looking at the doctors. If it was honky humor why do other white people not get it?

How depressed are you going to be when Trump wins a 2nd term?

He wasnt joking. He was dead serious and looking at the doctors. If it was honky humor why do other white people not get it?

About as depressed as you are now that Drumpf suggested injecting Bleach and everyone knows he is an idiot that had to have someone take an SAT for him.

Boring...
I disagree that it would be boring. I would pay money to watch Obama mop Drumpfs ass in a debate. It would be like Def Comedy Jam except better.
I'd pay good money to see biden hit trump in his head with a baseball bat

I believe that Seth Myers blistering Trump on his consideration to run for President at a correspondents dinner pizzed him off. And there may be other reasons, but it helped him to decide to do so.

About as depressed as you are now that Drumpf suggested injecting Bleach and everyone knows he is an idiot that had to have someone take an SAT for him.

I'm depressed?!
Really?!
Nah!
Your depression drives you to post on every breathe Trump takes.

I believe that Seth Myers blistering Trump on his consideration to run for President at a correspondents dinner pizzed him off. And there may be other reasons, but it helped him to decide to do so.
I think Trump was smart to wait until the US was on the brink of being destroyed by both parties.

I know for a fact that Obama making Drumpf look like a fool at that same dinner made Drumpf decide to run. He didnt have to go up against Obama so it was an easy decision. Look how PO'd Drumpf was. Everyone else was laughing at him. :laughing0301:

5723b1519037f76e4346d8db

I know for a fact that Obama making Drumpf look like a fool at that same dinner made Drumpf decide to run. He didnt have to go up against Obama so it was an easy decision.
Sure...whatever you say.
You are boring!

Stay tuned for results.

Uh-huh, because paid hack of MSNBC says so.

Forum List

Back